May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (dearmer, claydog, Dan R, 3 invisible), 1,152 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,510
Posts545,655
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20
King Brown #542001 03/22/19 10:28 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
keith, I wouldn't want my posts to disappear. I've never understood why you repeated them. They make as much sense to me and others as proponents of other points of view. Political parties don't run their opponents' TV spots.

Your weird little pen pal finds it highly offensive that I proposed posting an assemblage of all of your anti-gun posts as a tribute to your anti-gun legacy here. So much in fact that he has spent considerable time digging for dirt on me and working to silence me. Perhaps you should tell him how proud you are of your extensive anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment, and anti-NRA rhetoric.

I myself know you are proud of it. I re-post QUOTES of it as proof positive that Anti-gun Trolls haunt gun forums to LULL and to seed discontent... And to try to show that we should not embrace those who are undermining us and stabbing us in the back.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #542003 03/22/19 10:31 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Canada has it's Gunnutz forum, Why don't you take your anti-gun crap and support for those who wish to ban guns there?

Cat just ponied up a hundie. He aint goin nowhere.

lonesome roads #542004 03/22/19 10:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Originally Posted By: keith
Canada has it's Gunnutz forum, Why don't you take your anti-gun crap and support for those who wish to ban guns there?

Cat just ponied up a hundie. He aint goin nowhere.

Of course he isn't. If he posted the same crap there as he posts here, Canadian gun owners would beat him like a baby seal.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #542005 03/22/19 10:46 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

There is no never-ending threat to your gun rights, keith. Americans are in love with their guns. I've been saying that as long as I've been a member. Michael relates their possession to being armed against citizens. What's to fear?

You're concerned with slippery slopes, one seizure leading to another. How long since a gun grab? When I said Obama wouldn't do it, you called it lulling.The last place I'd look for a voice for disarming America would be on the most distinguished shotgun board anywhere.

Yes, Ed is mischievously stirring things up at times, as we all do in some way, but he's still a loyal and patriotic American to me. It isn't a crime to think differently.

As for GunNutz, the forum I've tried to arouse to action is the pro-gun groups, of which I'm a member. It's discouraging. Last week, discussing the fraternity's malaise about what Ottawa is promising because of massacres, our local gunshop owner threw up his arms and said, "King, I'm done with it, finished, find me a buyer." If you knew Dan, he wasn't kidding.

King Brown #542006 03/22/19 10:47 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I would have used a hockey metaphor but baby seal works.

King Brown #542008 03/22/19 10:54 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

well, der you go agin keet...ah aint callin fur "disarming the American public"...i am suggesting that good citizens consider voluntary disarmament in the interest of public safety and social harmony...but, if one chooses to "keep and bear arms", then it is their constitutional right to do so...subject to state and local regulation...

Last edited by ed good; 03/23/19 03:05 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
King Brown #542009 03/22/19 11:10 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

It is true that gun rights are not given by presidents or prime ministers. It is not true that they are expressions of the will of legislatures. I believe, as did our Founding Fathers, that we are endowed with certain unalienable rights by our Creator. Among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Part of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is the right of armed self defense.

Nothing the government gives you is free.
Goillini #542010 03/22/19 11:36 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The Creator may endow the spirit but people make the laws. You're right on life, liberty and pursuit of happiness but with the Creator's caveat not at the expense and infringement of life, liberty and happiness of others. The arbiters are in legislatures. Close?

King Brown #542011 03/22/19 11:54 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
The arbiters are in legislatures. Close?

Couple of my favorite arbiters are Left Hook and Right Cross.

ed good #542014 03/23/19 06:05 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
well, der you go agin keet...ah aint callin fur "disarming the American public"...i am suggesting that good citizens consider voluntary disarmament in the interest of public safety and social harmony...but, if one chooses to "keep and bear arms", then it is their constitutional right to do so...subject to state and local regulation...

I went to school, I learned reading, writing & comprehension, But I am still a little puzzled by the above.

So as I comprehend your writing Ed, the good citizens hand in their guns in the interest of public safety, right.

Since when have the good citizens who are law abiding folk been the problem when it comes to public safety. Them or their guns are not doing wrong. Use the guns responsibly & store the guns safely out of reach of sticky fingers & you have public safety.

Why hand the guns in ? What changes to being safer ?
Will most people if still free to exercise their constitutional right do so & keep their lawful property ?

What of the bad people & crims, will they still not be the same level of threat to public safety.

Could you please post sensible & workable & comprehensible solutions ?

O.M

Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.