April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Karl Graebner, earlyriser, CJ Dawe, 3 invisible), 419 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,213
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Actually I gave several possibilities for dicks actions, and so have others...you give one.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

OK, how about if we say that illegal aliens from outer space used mind control to make Dick's CEO stop selling AR15's, and then stop selling all hunting gear? The same space aliens installed trigger locks at Cabelas/Bass Pro Shops. They did it to steer mankind toward a path of peace and harmony so that we can then evolve to a higher plane and commune with more advanced alien species. And they don't want us polluting other planets with lead shot.

There. We can go with fiction stories and bullshit... or we can go with facts. Conservatives are not the driving force behind anti-gun efforts, policies, or laws. But Liberal Left Democrats are, and they brag about it and talk about it, and make campaign promises to do more of it. But you and King can keep right on pushing the bullshit and lies.

I see that you are still going to run away from the questions I asked, and pivot to something else. Nothing new there. Ask your fictional Psychology prof why you are afraid of simple questions.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Conservatives are not the driving force behind anti-gun efforts, policies, or laws. But Liberal Left Democrats are, and they brag about it and talk about it, and make campaign promises to do more of it."

Better sit down keet....I 99% agree with you on the above statement. But I'm sure there are a few pro gun control republicans out there.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Fear doesn't look good on you, keith. We live in our countries as big tents. This forum is a big tent. Life isn't so simple that ridding ourselves of liberals would make the world you want to live in.

No country on earth exemplifies the spirit and vitality of the "melting pot" as the United States of America. When leaders stray from democratic values, a sovereign people of conservatives and liberals shows them the door.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You are absolutely right dla(sic). I have never said that ALL infringements come from anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats. But the vast majority do. And some foolish gun owners continue to support that with their votes. I just received a reply from my Republican Senator about an email I sent him concerning his recent support for Universal Background checks. I sent it even though I know Trump will veto it should it pass the House and Senate. He also sided with Obama and Biden on the same thing after Newtown.

As a result of his stand, I did not vote for him in his last re-election bid, and I campaigned against him. I continue to contact him to show that his support for infringements on my rights have cost him my vote. In his earlier reply to me, he cited several mass shootings and the annual death toll from all guns in the U.S. Those numbers include accidents, suicides, police shootings, justifiable self defense shootings, and gang shootings by repeat offenders who should not be out on parole or probation.

So I asked him this... if he is so concerned about crime and deaths, why is he not so concerned about opiate overdoses which cause over twice as many deaths???... or medical mistakes which cause twice as many deaths??? Why does he want to restrict access to rifles which in total are used in less murders than hammers??? Why is he not sponsoring legislation to stop teens from texting while driving since many many more teens die from that than from school shootings???

We've seen that Universal Checks and Registration did not prevent the massacre in Christchurch, New Zealand. One of the many questions I asked that you run away from was, what do you think will be the next step from Liberal lawmakers there? Do you think they will admit their Universal Registration failed to prevent a mass shooting? Or do you think that Universal Registration will be used as a tool to ensure the guns they ban will be rounded up and melted down, and those who don't comply will go to prison?

In short, I do not support anti-gunners. I do not support those who infringe upon my rights when I know mentally ill killers will always find creative ways to kill. And I do not embrace those who stab us in the back by supporting and voting for politicians who push for anti-gun laws and policies like those at Dick's or Cabelas/Bass Pro Shops.

So until you can show us that the vast majority of anti-gun laws, restrictions, infringements, and sentiment comes from Conservatives, and not from Liberals, I will have to conclude that guys like you and King wish to hide the truth and the facts. And that is why some here will continue to try to get rid of me. The truth is their enemy. It is King that is showing fear that he and his kind might get booted out of the Big Tent for betraying those within. And it is high time they did get booted out. Ignoring the problems they cause is like ignoring early cancer symptoms until it spreads. Gentlemen and honorable men are not afraid of the truth.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll grant you're a gentleman and honourable man, as you say, keith. It's the first time I've heard a member describe himself in that way. It's important to recognize those qualities when you feel them. Otherwise, others wouldn't know the good when they see it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I'll grant you're a gentleman and honourable man, as you say, keith. It's the first time I've heard a member describe himself in that way. It's important to recognize those qualities when you feel them. Otherwise, others wouldn't know the good when they see it.

When I used those word King, I wasn't thinking of myself at all. I was thinking of you and how you attempt to portray yourself here. You've done all you can for years now to portray me as anything but honorable or gentlemanly. So don't go contradicting yourself now. And me truthful??? Hell, you accused me of lying to cover up your own lies... even after I posted a QUOTE from you proving that you were the one who was lying.

That's pretty powerful stuff coming from a guy who says he's never even seen a trace of anti-gun sentiment here... even when he and his friend are QUOTED verbatim calling for bans and restrictions, and attempting to say that our Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms was not in the Framer's minds, but was a recent fraud and fabrication by the NRA and Conservatives on the Supreme Court.

It would be more productive if you could accurately and truthfully refute anything I said.

By the way, I can't help noticing that you aren't at all concerned about homeless jOe apparently getting booted out of our DoubleGunShop Big Tent. Yet you cried like a baby for days when AmarilloMike started his pledge drives to get rid of your fellow anti-gun troll Ed Good.

Too bad the concerted effort to get rid of jOe wasn't directed toward Trolls like you and Ed. Maybe you'd like to address that bit of hypocrisy as well.

Sidelock
Sidelock

We live in our countries as big tents. This forum is a big tent.

I can recognize a big top when I see one, King.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

So I asked him this... if he is so concerned about crime and deaths, why is he not so concerned about opiate overdoses which cause over twice as many deaths???... or medical mistakes which cause twice as many deaths??? Why does he want to restrict access to rifles which in total are used in less murders than hammers??? Why is he not sponsoring legislation to stop teens from texting while driving since many many more teens die from that than from school shootings???

Your right about the above. I usually use the drunk driving death stats myself.

We've seen that Universal Checks and Registration did not prevent the massacre in Christchurch, New Zealand. One of the many questions I asked that you run away from was, what do you think will be the next step from Liberal lawmakers there? Do you think they will admit their Universal Registration failed to prevent a mass shooting? Or do you think that Universal Registration will be used as a tool to ensure the guns they ban will be rounded up and melted down, and those who don't comply will go to prison?

right again. I never thought the registry did anything but cost me tax dollars.

So until you can show us that the vast majority of anti-gun laws, restrictions, infringements, and sentiment comes from Conservatives, and not from Liberals, I will have to conclude that guys like you and King wish to hide the truth and the facts. And that is why some here will continue to try to get rid of me. The truth is their enemy. It is King that is showing fear that he and his kind might get booted out of the Big Tent for betraying those within. And it is high time they did get booted out. Ignoring the problems they cause is like ignoring early cancer symptoms until it spreads. Gentlemen and honorable men are not afraid of the truth.

I agreed with you 99% on the liberal agenda previously.

get rid of you....honestly...no. Wish you had more civility in your posts.... most here do.

Last edited by dal; 03/17/19 05:22 PM.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

We've seen that Universal Checks and Registration did not prevent the massacre in Christchurch, New Zealand.

New Zealand has neither gun registration nor universal back ground checks but don't let the facts get in the way of your rant. You never do.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.