May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (SKB, prairie ghost, CJ Dawe), 441 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,495
Posts545,347
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here a cc, there a cc, everywhere a cc...

Cc has nothing to do with weight mr.Physics.

Let me check.

Hmm there's four people on this forum shooting fAiry dust sized TSS for turkeys...

Their add should read

"TSS the shot for dummies".

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

And why did you have Dave delete some of those very early posts in this thread? That's curious behavior from someone who claims not to care and calls others "whiners".

I asked for nothing.

Fact is I sent Dave a pm asking him if he deleted the threads.
He said he did because he thought I was getting pretty agressive with a bunch of the other kids.

I understood his point of view because eYe know the TSS bOys are very sensitive about their little shot'shiz...

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Here a cc, there a cc, everywhere a cc...

Cc has nothing to do with weight mr.Physics.

Let me check.

Hmm there's four people on this forum shooting fAiry dust sized TSS for turkeys...

Their add should read

"TSS the shot for dummies".

If by CC you mean carbon copy, you are correct. If you mean cubic centimeters, you are wrong. g/cc (density) of the pellets was important in Miller's ballistic calculations in another thread throwing out the part of the equation that the shot in comparison were all spherical. I'm impressed that you can count to 4 something I held in doubt, but am not surprised you forgot about both pellet density ( weight divided by space occupied ) and the weight of the pellet (and velocity) having a bearing on ballistics and penetration into a mass. Miller opined that TSS 18 g/cc was 65% denser than lead. And that Mr. Wizard is physics...

Sidelock
Sidelock

So,...jOe...do you belong to the physics club?

Last edited by lonesome roads; 03/08/19 07:49 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not the Physic's club of Hillbilly idiOts

On average turkey hunters are the dumbest bunch of *** ** * ******* I've ever came across bar none.

Sidelock
Sidelock

As much as Miller wanted to agree with you that's not how I read what he said...

Sidelock
Sidelock

On average turkey hunters are the dumbest bunch of *** ** * ******* I've ever came across bar none.

You obviously never played beer league hockey.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: buzz
You must be pretty insecure.....nah, Im not insecure, Stan. Im just realistic and read it as I see it. Oddly, you cant see they are marketing and advertising their wares. Im not going to say that you are, or call you insecure, Stan, like you name called me. I think in this case, naive would be a better description since it appears you dont have an understanding of business or marketing, at least in this instance. BTW, when is your single shot arriving? .....since you took in all the hype...hook, line and sinker, Im figuring you got one coming too, or have at least thought about it. ;-)

There are so many errors in your post I don't know why I'm bothering to reply, but just to set the record straight .......................

1 - You either can't read or you can't comprehend what you do. You said I can't see they are marketing and advertising their wares. In my previous post I had just said, "If you feel "pushed" by a guy in a video showing patterns and saying "I'm not trying get you guys to change your mind about whether or not you like a .410, or whether it is ethical for turkeys. I'll let you make your mind up after you see these targets"", or any company advertising their wares".

2 - You said "BTW, when is your single shot arriving? .....since you took in all the hype...hook, line and sinker, Im figuring you got one coming too, or have at least thought about it. ;-)". Where the heck did that come from? Show me one post where I said or even insinuated that I use, or want to use, TSS for turkeys. I am not even a serious turkey hunter, which is borne out by my original statement that I was unbiased in this debate. I own two single shot shotguns, both Iver Johnson Special Trap guns, which are 12 ga. guns. Your assumption that I took in all the hype is a fabrication of a contorted way of thinking. Show me where you read anything I said that reasonably leads to that assumption. You're in a dream world, buzz. Your friendship with Frank has blinded you to the possibility that he can be wrong about something concerning turkeys. You've drunk the kOolaid, man.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I guess the devil made you type like me....seems yOu drank a little jOe kOolaid Stanley.

I'm betting Buzz just figured you might be getting one to hunt Toad'e frOgs with ?

Just saying

Sidelock
Sidelock

Not the Physic's club of Hillbilly idiOts

Given that you have to numbered in that bunch, you alone could being down the average intelligence quotient of a stadium full of Nobelists and National Academy members to the level of a hillbilly idiot. Well, actually you would bring it down far below that. FAR below.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.