April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (Tim in PA, barrel browner, KDGJ), 473 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,201
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
We all see you trying to bury it under a pile of country music video links...

Just be thankful theyre not hockey videos.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Still up to your lies eh Billy Boy?

Tell you what Stevie... aside from your latest Trump bashing in this thread, I'll collect a mess of other examples when I have the time... and I'll post them here in QUOTES direct from your posts with dates and post numbers... just like I have done with the many anti-gun, anti-NRA, and anti-2nd Amendment posts from King and Ed. Of course, they still deny ever seeing any anti-gun rhetoric here, so you too can join your Liberal pals and deny what is blatantly obvious to everyone as well.

Don't you have any guns to fix? Or is it just more important to keep customers waiting and instead try to counter or bury what you yourself posts here, which reveals your apparent political preferences? You should stick to trying to show that I know nothing about epoxy. But that didn't go so well either, did it? Going down in flames again. How apropos for a flaming closet lib.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh I loved your last reply to the epoxy thread Billy. Ignorance and arrogance as usual. I did not bother typing a reply....you already know it all. You were wrong but we both know that.

Actually stopped taking new work in at the moment. Just buried right now and need to catch up. Several restorations and customs in the pipeline. Stay tuned for pics. Today I had online 6a forms to submit so killing my down time with you two was fun.

You never did answer my question. How many other board members have you hacked Billy?

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Uh huh, I see... so busy with paperwork and so swamped with orders that all you have time for is repeatedly checking in here and posting more Trump bashing and bullshit.

If there was ignorance in my last reply in the thread concerning epoxy, it came from the experts and chemists who actually develop and manufacture the stuff... PhD's and chemical engineers... not some tech support dude at Brownells. I specifically said I don't know it all, and that is why I take advice from the people who actually do know about degradation and shelf life of epoxy. I only was passing on information to correct the misinformation you were posting in your latest attempt to make me look dumb.

You never asked how many other board members I hacked Stevie? You seem awfully concerned about something that you have no reason to be concerned about.

Now don't you think you should get cracking on that huge backlog and get your customer's guns finished?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith, Yes, I did not vote for Trump, but here's his score card....

....At least we know Trump is an authentic US citizen, your kind of guy. I didn't invent any of this, unlike the crap I read here about Obama being a Kenyan or a Muslim. Even Trump was forced to admit that after his supporting the Kenyan lie, Obama was an American . You and he are two of a kind. You,however, never managed to make the slightest mark.

Hey Bill, you left a few things off of his score card.

It may be important for you to go on and on about the kenyan, but why don't you remember what your so called kenyan was saying during the campaign for hill back in '16. Didn't your asexual barrie say that the days of jobs in all sectors was gone forever? Don't you remember him-n-her said your gal was going to give us more of the same?

Can't you see record female employment, record black employment, record hispanic employment, and wages movin up? What, do you want more? The b.husane stuff always came down to his policy and their results. Thirty-four, why not make it sixty-eight felonies? What's that got to do with anything? Thank God he doesn't wield his manhood around like that eltee gov out in VA, makes you want to gag, eh?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar

This was the border wall south of Patagonia Az.WhenI was at Fort Huachuca....What more do we need?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lonesome Roads, I have long felt that illegals should be forced to help build a Border Wall, as payment for all of the taxpayer funded services and taxes they cheated U.S. Citizens out of. And then they should be promptly deported after a suitable indenture.

I see rocky mtn bill is still clinging to the computer generated ridiculous Certificate of Live Birth that flaming Liberal Democrats in Hawaii provided as "proof" of Obama's birthplace. It took only two years to produce and had numerous anomalies including listing his father's race as "African American" when the term used for all others born in Hawaii in 1963 was "Negro". The term African American was not used at that time, and it still isn't a Race. When I changed jobs again in 2015, it took minutes to find my actual Birth Certificate... not a computer generated Certificate of Live Birth which is not the same thing... to prove my citizenship and identity.

Then there's that pesky Connecticut Social Security Number that Obama has... And the eyewitness account from Obama's grandmother who says she witnessed his birth in Kenya... The stone monument in Kenya commemorating his birthplace... or a brochure written by Obama where he himself said he was born in Kenya... and much more.

Liberal Democrats like Billy whine and cry because Trump has not produced his Income Tax records, but they have no problem with the fact that Obama is the only U.S, President since Truman who has refused to reveal his educational records. In fact, he has spent millions working almost as hard as Stevie to try to hide and bury his past.

The questions about Obama's past were first raised by Philadelphia Democrat Attorney Phillip Berg who worked for Hillary Clinton when the allegations were first made. There is a lot of interesting information about this on Phillip Berg's website, and it is this Democrat supporter of Hillary Clinton who filed lawsuits to challenge Obama's citizenship status and eligibility to hold office.

But this will probably all come out some day the same as lying Democrat Elizabeth Warren claiming American Indian ancestry.

Billy also has no problem with Hillary's illegal use of a private server to store classified State Dept. documents, and deleting over 30,000 emails and smashing electronic devices that were subpoenaed by Congress.

And still zero evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump to sway the election... unlike Barack Obama's blatant attempts to interfere in the Israeli election:

But Obama's attacks on the 2nd Amendment should make any real gun guy and any citizen understand that he could not be trusted with upholding the U.S. Constitution.

Sidelock
Sidelock

And fake news alert, keith. NYT editorial board today says Trump has come out against the gun lobby and NRA support declining.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
And fake news alert, keith. NYT editorial board today says Trump has come out against the gun lobby and NRA support declining.

King, this is why I consider you the Father of Fake News!

If you watched the real thing tonight at PRESIDENT Trump's speech in El Paso, the statement he made about Americans wanting strong protection for the 2nd Amendment got perhaps the loudest cheers and applause of anything else he said.

Naturally, I smiled when I heard it.

But one thing we can be certain of. In the unlikely event that Trump ever did as your report dishonestly claimed... which he didn't... he would still be head and shoulders above any of the many Liberal Left Democrats who are testing the waters or throwing their hat in the ring, for protecting the 2nd.

Once a fraud, always a fraud King. I would never wish to censor you because you are the shining example which proves that anti-gun Trolls are always working to LULL and lie to American gun owners. This will be your enduring legacy here King. You earned it!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, you'll get a kick out the latest issue of Atlantic magazine. Of course you won't read it or any other reputable journalism, but be aware not more than one voter in three chooses, with eyes wide shut, to be mislead.

Bill Ferguson
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.