May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (PALUNC, bbman3, LRF, eightbore, 1 invisible), 293 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,509
Posts545,646
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Billy,
If you feel the President has such a compelling case for building this wall, please explain why he was unable to convince members of his own party to authorize the funding.

All theater Bill, all theater.

The answer to this question was explained in detail in post # 536796 of this thread. If SKB wasn't so blinded by animus for Trump and disdain for pro-gun Republicans, he might have noticed that

A) Trump is not a Dictator- he could not imprison RINO's and anti-Trumper's in his own Party because they also have their own vested interests in Open Borders and stopping Trump's agenda. Trump is still trying to fulfill this campaign promise... like so many others that he has fulfilled. Trying isn't lying, which so many other who promised to fix the crisis at the border have done.

B) Trump is doing a great job of exposing the hypocrisy and dishonesty that SKB, aka Lefty Stevie, supports and defends via his repeated denigration of Republicans. The lying Democrats say they want a secure border, but just as with Stevie, we must pay attention to what they do... not what they say. They have not been telling the truth, and they do not like having their dishonesty exposed.

C) The compelling case is quite obvious to anyone who doesn't have a hope that uncontrolled illegal immigration will eventually lead to unassailable Democrat control of out nation. There are well over 25 million illegal aliens who have invaded our borders and are stealing from all of us. They are evading income taxes, depressing wages which mainly affects the poor and middle class. They are using our schools, medical system, and infrastructure at the expense of legal citizens. They are burdening our criminal Justice System and vastly increasing costs of Border Patrol and Immigration Enforcement. They are bringing in diseases and illnesses because most of them are not vaccinated. Intelligence says millions more are poised to invade our border illegally. To say an illegal invasion of this magnitude is not a crisis shows the ignorance or abject dishonesty of anyone making that claim.

D) Trump has no need to fire up his base. They were fired up enough to beat the shoo-in Hillary, and they are showing up 24 hours in advance of his rally in El Paso to show they still support him. We know Stevie will not be a part of that support. Neither will Larry. They are here to denigrate Trump and to support anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Billy,
If you feel the President has such a compelling case for building this wall, please explain why he was unable to convince members of his own party to authorize the funding.

All theater Bill, all theater.

The answer to this question was explained in detail in post # 536796 of this thread. If SKB wasn't so blinded by animus for Trump and disdain for pro-gun Republicans, he might have noticed that

A) Trump is not a Dictator- he could not imprison RINO's and anti-Trumper's in his own Party because they also have their own vested interests in Open Borders and stopping Trump's agenda. Trump is still trying to fulfill this campaign promise... like so many others that he has fulfilled. Trying isn't lying, which so many other who promised to fix the crisis at the border have done.

B) Trump is doing a great job of exposing the hypocrisy and dishonesty that SKB, aka Lefty Stevie, supports and defends via his repeated denigration of Republicans. The lying Democrats say they want a secure border, but just as with Stevie, we must pay attention to what they do... not what they say. They have not been telling the truth, and they do not like having their dishonesty exposed.

C) The compelling case is quite obvious to anyone who doesn't have a hope that uncontrolled illegal immigration will eventually lead to unassailable Democrat control of out nation. There are well over 25 million illegal aliens who have invaded our borders and are stealing from all of us. They are evading income taxes, depressing wages which mainly affects the poor and middle class. They are using our schools, medical system, and infrastructure at the expense of legal citizens. They are burdening our criminal Justice System and vastly increasing costs of Border Patrol and Immigration Enforcement. They are bringing in diseases and illnesses because most of them are not vaccinated. Intelligence says millions more are poised to invade our border illegally. To say an illegal invasion of this magnitude is not a crisis shows the ignorance or abject dishonesty of anyone making that claim.

D) Trump has no need to fire up his base. They were fired up enough to beat the shoo-in Hillary, and they are showing up 24 hours in advance of his rally in El Paso to show they still support him. We know Stevie will not be a part of that support.

Feeling the need to get the last word in again Billy? Your too funny deleting your post then posting them again for attention.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

SKB, We're you referring to me? If so, you misread my meaning. That might be my fault.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 02/11/19 05:54 PM.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Actually Stevie, I am countering what you do quite often when you post nonsense, unrelated crap, or links to music videos in order to push posts into the past where your Liberal Left lunacy will not be noticed.

You are another phony who acts like a cat trying to bury shit on a marble floor. Everyone knows you are a flaming liberal, so why try to hide it?

It sucks to have someone who is on to your little phony liberal games... doesn't it?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not at all Bill. We recently found out that Keith's real name is William. Seem he ought to get as he gives.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

"We"

Sounds to me like an admission of being part of the liberal idiOts that frequent this site.

"We"...who is "we" Steve ?

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Frank has arrived to defend his BFF. How cute.

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

The board in general Frank. Nice thread in the single shot forum. Was another until it was removed. You might ask Bob Cash for the details wink

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not at all Bill. We recently found out that Keith's real name is William. Seem he ought to get as he gives.

Wrong again Stevie. My name is Keith, and that is the name that my parents used since I was an infant. That is what everyone who knows me calls me. It is tragic for you and your pals that your attempts to intimidate me and silence me failed miserably, as did your repeated attempts to ban or otherwise censor me.

Dittos for your libtard gunsmith pal SDH-MT, who phoned me about a week ago from (406) 222-9377 to hurl vulgar and profane insults and threats at me from what he thought was safety in Livingston, Montana. Same for your other flaming liberal pal who sent a letter to my house in December also intended to intimidate me into silence. You're all the same. A bunch of cowardly losers who are desperate to suppress the truth. It ain't working out so well, is it? And the other shoe hasn't dropped as of yet.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Who would you have me defend an anti constitutional liberal gunsmith ?

Potty mouthed west coast bOb ?

Rocky Mountain Bill...with rocks for brainz ?

Maybe Muzlim loving Larry the Clown ?

Who Steve...

Last edited by HomelessjOe; 02/11/19 06:14 PM. Reason: Ps...it's good to know that I'm talking to We
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.