May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (fullandfuller, KDGJ, Argo44, prairie ghost, LGF, Perry M. Kissam), 640 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,509
Posts545,634
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
dal: you are making a fool out of yourself here...

let hit go...

Hes one bloody unhinged fooking Canook, eh, ed.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ever the classiest poster Keith, well perhaps not.

The President is a lousy politician, then again many voted for him because of that; that said he is right on dealing with immigration.

That said, build the wall, or leave it shut down, dont care if this goes on and I lose work, money, I am willing to support it to completion.

For those who oppose the wall and or favor unrestricted immigration let us all the acceptable body count of deaths inflicted by illegals? Let us know what other laws illegals are entitled to blow off?

Lastly be sure to tell all the people who came to this country legally waiting their turn why they should not get to pick what laws to obey.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Best advice Ed has given! But unfortunately the fool part was already there or is it their?

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

ya...not really. Got keet to admit he believes in the whole constitution. So he should be against anyone who's trying to step all over it... no matter what party the stepper is from...no?

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Originally Posted By: dal
your such a moe keet its laughable! I'll send your post to some of my buddies so they can have a good laugh too! keep drink'n the koolaid keet...keep drink'n the koolaid.

Youre gay gentleman upland hunter buddies?

You're too nice to the liberal idiOt

Sidelock
Sidelock

Old kernul...in case you haven't noticed our southern border is a war zone.

Sidelock
Sidelock

ya...not really. Got keet to admit he believes in the whole constitution. So he should be against anyone who's trying to step all over it... no matter what party the stepper is from...no?

You didn't get me to admit anything you dishonest disingenuous dwarf. I have stated my belief in the entire Constitution here many times. Surely you must have noticed it since you are obviously as obsessed with me as Gladys Kravitz, aka old colonel. Why here's what you have in your profile here:

kieth...is a pathetic human being

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=18234

That sure is different than your tag line which says: "Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?"

I emphasize that I care deeply about the 2nd Amendment, but there is nothing to suggest that I ever didn't care about the rest of the Constitution. That bias toward the 2nd comes out a lot here because this is a firearms forum, and we have too many fools like you who support Liberal Left Democrats who wish to gut the 2nd Amendment.

So why won't you give us some proof to support the lie you told about President Trump dla (sic)?

300,000 Iraqi troops invaded Kuwait. The whole world considered that to be a crisis. Upwards of 30,000,000 illegals have invaded the United States, with most coming across the U.S.-Mexican border. But dla (sic) and lying Democrats refuse to call that illegal invasion a National crisis.

A President who fights to stop a foreign invasion is not "stepping on the Constitution". He is defending the U.S. from all threats foreign and domestic, as per his Oath of Office, while so many of his predecessors failed to defend it.

Most of the casualties in this invasion of the U.S. have been the poor and the middle class.... the very people that Democrats claim they care about.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The following is a response to a post that little dla (sic) made, and quickly deleted. Little dla (sic) accused me of saying this invasion is just like the Iraq war. I'll post it anyway, because it is further proof that there is a National crisis at the border... as if we really needed further proof when tens of millions of illegals are breaking the law by coming here, and then stealing from us by using our schools, roads, infrastructure, Welfare System, evading income and Social Security taxes, sending U.S. dollars back home, and suppressing wages and stealing jobs.

I didn't say this invasion is exactly like Iraq invading Kuwait. Stop telling lies. But there is an undeniable invasion of the U.S. going on, and it is being advanced by Liberal Democrats and idiots like you dla (sic).

In fact, many illegals like members of La Raza come right out and admit their goal:

https://www.infowars.com/la-raza-declares-war-on-border-wall-demands-reconquista-of-southwest/

http://humanevents.com/2006/07/27/the-em...ican-southwest/

https://patricksperry.com/2009/07/05/aztlan-reconquista-and-la-raza/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/apr/16/20060416-122222-1672r/

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

They seem to be on the ball. I had three permits waiting, all three approved this week. I am not going to begin expecting this kind of efficiency from the ATF in the future but I am appreciative for the quick processing at this point in time.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: tut

PS. What many folks don't know is the US military has a housing allowance that pays the rent. No pay, no housing allowance. No housing allowance and you can't pay the rent nor the utilities etc. etc. Damn thing sucks.

Very good points, Tut.

No question the president got elected at least in part because he promised to build the wall. But he also told us what a great deal maker he is. So after 2 years with his own party in control of Congress and no wall, he's now expecting to cut a deal with the Dems in control of the House? Seems strange to me.

And before anyone engages in guessing how I voted, I went with neither of the Big Two. And as it turned out in my state (living in Iowa at the time), Trump didn't need my vote (nor, for that matter, the votes of any of us who went 3rd party)--nor would they have helped Hillary if she'd received all of them.

Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.