April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (SKB, eightbore, 3 invisible), 1,039 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,481
Posts545,234
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Originally Posted By: Humpty Dumpty
Argo44, thank you. I've revisited this forum today wondering why I stopped coming here, and here's your post on the top of the page reminding me precisely why.

Life's too short to deal with schizophrenics who can't pass a post without ranting about anti gun libtard snowflake communist media conspiracy and how Hilary and Obama ruined everything. Go on, if you repeat it long enough, it might even make America great again.

Pas RSVP, I won't be coming back to this thread.

Who’s going to start with the Russian jokes?

I think we just witnessed one Comrade...

Argo44 #534936 01/25/19 03:07 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Which one jOe... Humpty Dumpty or King Brown?

I found it funny that King never seemed to noticed Hillary Clinton's ties to Putin and Russia, including the Uranium One deal and the huge donations and speaking fees the Clintons and Clinton Foundation got from Russians.

And who could forget Obama getting caught on an open microphone promising outgoing Russian President Medvedev that he could be more flexible with Putin after the election? King Brown and his Liberal Left pals... that's who.

And for gosh sakes, don't QUOTE King undermining our 2nd Amendment and supporting anti-gunners. We don't want any bad behavior such as telling the truth going on here. But this whole thread is already off-topic, so what the hell? Here's another triangle for Argo44:

And here's another Russian joke:

keith #534943 01/25/19 04:11 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jokes on King and the saint he wrestled.

Didn't King dive with the mermaids once too ?

Argo44 #534947 01/25/19 05:18 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ah, you must be talking about King's patron saint and wrestling buddy Martin Luther King.

I'm not sure about diving with mermaids, but it wouldn't surprise me. That was probably while swimming with his good friend John F. Kennedy while hangin' out with the Kennedy clan on their yacht at Hyannis Port. After all, he saved Canadian forests and the forestry industry, saved Canada from oppression and racism against blacks and indigenous Indians, and most recently, he tells us how he single-handedly saved the Atlantic Ocean by forcing Antigonish to stop polluting their harbor:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
James, here on the Atlantic Flyway, I've hunted waterfowl for 75 years, living near sanctuaries on the Eastern and North Shores of the province. I'm looking at a harbour with a refuge as I write this.

I haven't seen concentrations in refuges where ducks and geese aren't flying to other parts of the harbour to farmers' fields or ponds and lakes. I'm not aware of disease reports.

Raw sewage was fouling the harbour until I forced the town of Antigonish to build a sewage treatment plant by threatening legal action under health, municipal and water acts.

Every time I think of King, the Canadian National Anthem plays in my mind.

One other question comes to mind jOe... why do you think Argo44 didn't get all pissed off and post a whining/bitching thread like this all of those hundreds of times King and his pals posted their off-topic crap, Canadian politics, and anti-gun drivel?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

Didn't King dive with the mermaids once too ?

Nah, he went diving for his Parker that he lost overboard in the briney North Atlantic. Fully expected Moby Dick to show up. I was mightily disappointed.

(meant in good fun , King)

That was pretty wild the way Humpty swooped in all bare chested, planting the Red, White, and Blue...of the Russian Federation. Putin approves! (dito)

Love him or hate him you have to marvel (at least a little) at how keith can piss people off on multiple continents.

Oy, King, the EU. We’ll leave that for another time.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Nah, he went diving for his Parker that he lost overboard in the briney North Atlantic. Fully expected Moby Dick to show up. I was mightily disappointed.

Actually, that tall tale involved a Fox Sterlingworth that went into the briny North Atlantic during a blinding snowstorm and gale force winds. Then, months later, without GPS coordinates, King donned scuba gear while in his mid 70's, and dove deep into dark cold North Atlantic waters, and miraculously recovered the gun. This would have made finding the proverbial needle in a haystack pale in comparison. But some here would believe King if he told them the world was made of cheddar cheese, even after he has been busted numerous times posting absolute B.S. and falsehoods.

I know, I know... this is worse than me going into nursery schools and telling children that there is no such thing as Santa Claus. And now a word from Kalifornia snowflake, Cryin' Bob Liberace...

keith #534957 01/25/19 06:33 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

I know, I know... this is worse than me going into nursery schools and telling children that there is no such thing as Santa Claus.

Wow!
So exactly why are you hanging around nursery schools? jOe jOe not allowed to walk home by himself?
Why do you feel compelled to ruin Christmas for little children?
Add Kris Kringle to the long list of those who believe you to be a TURD.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh golly- here I thought that Moby Dick was a venerial disease- now I see it is the name for a really big pissed-off whale-- RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Bob Cash #534966 01/25/19 08:26 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

TURD- a USMC Akronym for : Trainee Undergoing Recruit Discipline. If I had a ten dollar bill for every time I heard that term used in the 19 weeks of Hell that Boot Camp at MCRD San Diego- I could buy some pre-1964 Model 12's at area gun shows..

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Bob Cash #534967 01/25/19 08:35 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

bOb trash got any new pics of guns you don't own ?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.