May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (Themauserkid, Wild Skies, 3 invisible), 235 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,533
Posts545,965
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thats some low grade AI. Censors H.O.M.O. but not German and Sweden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Ditto from my daughter last Christmas. I was looking for family-acknowledged indigenous connection of the last 100-plus years. We have photos of generations back to native costumes. Not there.

No mi'kmaq genes, eh?

What a surprise. Shades of Pocahantas Elizabeth Warren.

Have yourself checked for presence of B.S. genes or anti-2nd Amendment genes. You won't be so disappointed.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

John Roberts tried to have his DNR tested but the tester claimed he couldn't test him...

Because he whined tOO much.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Darryl, my understanding is that while considered quite intelligent, perhaps more so than H0mo Sapiens, the current thinking is that in some critical ways they were less adaptable. One way this manifested itself was our ability to live together in larger groups, while H.N stayed in much smaller, family groups that were much more susceptible to problems....like say being attacked and wiped out by predatory groups of H.S.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Canvasback, I am not an expert, but have read on the genetics side and talked with a friend who is a PHD in that area. The theory involved the RH Negative [think Rhesus Monkey] being held by the Neanderthal. Cross breeding with RH positive HS developed Neanderthal mothers who would then form antibodies preventing future births. The lack of fertile mothers then led to the depletion of the Species. This phenomena is present today with RH negative females mated to RH positive males, but modern medicine helps curb this possibility. After the first birth, the mother develops antibodies , affecting the future births from a RH positive father. The RH positive is the dominant gene. Tens or hundreds of thousands years later, the Neanderthal just lost out.

Now, don't criticize my explanation of this theory, because I have told you all I know or remember. I'm sure Google has some better , more clear explanations.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I always liked Raymond Dart's explanation of the HN extinction...Geo

LGF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Daryl,the fact that they were around for 3-400,000 years would argue against a sudden genetic problem wiping out a very widespread species. I am inclined to agree with Canvasback: throughout prehistory, when H. sapiens showed up anywhere, the large animals soon disappeared (the exception was Africa, where animals had time to co-evolve with hunting humans and develop appropriate antipredator responses). My bet is that H. sapiens simply killed off H. neanderthalensis the way we did nearly all other big stuff around the world. The domestication of dogs might have been a factor, as they dramatically changed human hunting (and presumably raiding) dynamics.

Sidelock
Sidelock

All conjecture, and no solid evidence on the demise of Neanderthals. It's just possible that subspecies was more susceptible to certain viruses and diseases. They did co-exist and even interbred with h*mo sapiens for tens of thousands of years. There are many places besides Africa where large animals thrived in the presence of h*mo sapiens for many millenia, such as right here on the American continent, which held tens of millions of buffalo until market hunters with guns wiped them out. But all things considered, I think it's safe to blame our pro-gun President Donald Trump for their extinction, since the Liberal Left blames him for everything else under the sun.

In fact, the predatory groups of h*mo sapiens that canvasback speculated about killing Neanderthals were probably coming from a Trump rally. Tune in to CNN for details.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

A few months ago a friend of mine received a call from a woman that Had tracked him down as her father Through DNA serches. She was an unknown
daughter that he did not know about. The unwed mother had given her up at birth and had been adopted by a family directly from the hospital. They have now visited and have a great relationship

gjw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

"I think it's safe to blame our pro-gun President Donald Trump for their extinction, since the Liberal Left blames him for everything else under the sun.

In fact, the predatory groups of h*mo sapiens that canvasback speculated about killing Neanderthals were probably coming from a Trump rally. Tune in to CNN for details"

Love it!!!!! That's about right. I'm sure CNN and MSNBC will find some "proof" that Trump has a time machine and went back in time to nail Christ to the cross. Whoops, made a mistake, they don't believe in Christ or God, me bad! Sorry!

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.