April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (MattH, Jimmy W, bsteele, 1 invisible), 809 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,484
Posts545,259
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 52 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 51 52
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Think so James? I just can not buy into the US or the Them Theory. Just not my thing.

Your earlier post on College. I did both, worked Summers in order to chase girls in bikinis Fall and Spring. Pretty good gig at the time I thought. I managed to get very good grades while never missing a party. I always took morning classes and remember some really rough ones. I was able to sneak in a backpack trip or two to Europe as well. Yep, good times!

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

It was a big victory James. It only happened because a small majority managed to elect Trump and a Republican Senate. We see a lot of football games lost late in the fourth quarter, when the team that is winning lets up on the throttle and starts to celebrate early. And we also see a lot of teams lose to a lesser opponent a week after becoming complacent after a big win.

... And termites do their damage by hiding and working from within:

Originally Posted By: SKB
Think so James? I just can not buy into the US or the Them Theory. Just not my thing.

Happy Thanksgiving James.

The anti-gunners can go to hell.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
....Yes, many of us did have job interviews etc. And still partied. Are you suggesting you never imbibed?

And to your other post, as a resident of a country about to legalize pot, Im no fan of it. But I dont think we should be wasting a lot of resources trying to prohibit it. Please show me where that works. Just one more thing the government should piss off about.

Yup cback, I drank like a fish in college. I don't think I was one of those grumpy drunks, just a silly kid. I sort of moved on, but it never occurred to me to bork someone I was going to hire when I got drift that they might be some whiny progressive. Where'd I go wrong?

There is the libertarian view of recreational pot use, but you might recall that little back and forth Bill and I had about his home state? There's no doubt in my mind that marijuana is a gateway drug to the worse sorts of misery. Ask Bill, there's some big social welfare medicaid initiative being spammed on MT TV right now for the upcoming elections. Wasting resources? Get 'em hooked on abusable drugs first, then on entitlements next cuz they're sick, eh?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Legalising any mind or mood altering drug is just another ploy by the liberal socolists to get control.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Is there not a DEMOCRAT defender of drugs that wants to tell me I'm wrong ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

On his first day as a Supreme Ct. Justice, Kavanaugh hired an African-American law clerk. This single hire equals the total number of African-American law clerks hired by Ruth Bader Ginsburg in her 25 years on the Supreme Ct. Ginsburg is obviously a racist and I'm waiting for impeachment proceedings to remove her from the Court.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You're right, Joe, if you leave the politics out of it. Making it lawful can't have a good end. Problem is everyone is using it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Not "Everyone"

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
Sidelock

Only people that live in LA LA land...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Last year in conversation, a distinguished American author said to the Canadian president of the international Atlantic Salmon Federation: "Did you know King has never tried drugs?" "I don't either," was the reply. Like everything, there are always exceptions. I would't expect any difference from a John Deere man!

Page 38 of 52 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.