April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (FlyChamps, ClapperZapper, Jimmy W), 1,248 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,481
Posts545,239
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 52 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 51 52
Sidelock
Sidelock

I believe independent swing voters are sick of seeing the kind of crap the Dems are trying to pull off in these hearings. We can only hope they will "hang themselves".

In all fairness, Tom, he is not being nominated for SCJ because he is good at defending himself against hatred, outright lies and the liberal liars. He is there because he is a Constitutionalist, a judge of integrity, and what Trump thinks is best for this nation. I didn't consider it whining at all. I call it composure under fire.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: tut
Right or wrong, he sure didn't seem in control on Thursday when he was attempting to defend himself. My wife (Republican her whole life) said to me "he is whining". Didn't show much strength to her at all. She said we (Republican's) can do better then this. She loved Neil Gorsuch.

Perceptions are all over the map. To listen to many Liberals, Kavanaugh acted like a rabid dog when he was defending himself. Many of them feel he had no right to be as forceful as he was. Look at many of the images CNN and MSNBC and Liberal sources display of the hearings. Kavanaugh is shown with an angry sneer while Ford is shown on the verge of crying. This is what Democrat propaganda looks like:

Me, I couldn't blame him for defending himself and telling the Senate Democrats how despicable their attack was, and how much it hurt his family. I saw a range of emotions, from determination to clear his name, to anger, and even getting a bit choked up. Liberals have mocked him for all of it, and criticized every bit of it. The only thing that would make them happy is total surrender.

But I would have felt even better if he had gotten out of his seat, crossed the room, and choked the shit out of a few of them.

Seriously. That's what they need.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Yup, he was whining. I would be whining in his situation. In fact, I have been in his situation and I was whining. I was not guilty and was found to be not guilty and I was whining because I was being railroaded by a government agency and an HR subagency that was not after the truth. I sympathize with Judge Kavanaugh because I have been in his shoes. It is hard to keep the tears inside when you are being unjustly accused.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think he was genuine, but planned to do that approach. The important result was not that he stuck up for himself, but that he consolidated support that some had hoped was wavering.

Sidelock
Sidelock

As for the sexual predator who nominated BK, I wasn't claiming to know something I couldn't know. I'm taking Trump's words on tape as absolute proof. In Clarence Thomas's case I have to admit I slipped. I don't know he harassed Anita Hill though I thoroughly believe he did.

Bill Ferguson
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
As for the sexual predator who nominated BK, I wasn't claiming to know something I couldn't know. I'm taking Trump's words on tape as absolute proof. In Clarence Thomas's case I have to admit I slipped. I don't know he harassed Anita Hill though I thoroughly believe he did.

Billy, of course you still believe that Clarence Thomas sexually harassed Anita Hill. And it doesn't matter one bit to you that an FBI Investigation of the matter found no wrongdoing on his part.

That is what is so dishonest and disingenuous about you and your fellow Anti-Gun Liberal Left Democrats calling for an FBI Investigation now. You will never change your minds about Kavanaugh. But you can't admit that this smear and hypocritical call for an FBI Investigation is just part of a Democrat plot to derail his confirmation.

You always manage to trip yourself up with your own words. This is why I don't wish to silence or censor Libtards like you. This is why I don't act like an estrogen overdosed woman, and e-mail or PM other Conservatives to cry to Dave to stop you. It is far better to let the world see what frauds you really are.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Some of these Democratic Senators may regret getting what they asked for.
I believe a majority of the Democrate Senators had no real desire to have the FBI do an investigation.
Im sure they felt that using the call for an FBI investigation while playing on the Republicans desire to have the vote completed before the election gave them what they really wanted, doubt about what the truth really was.
Not having an investigation played in the democrats favor as they beat the drum ranting what does Kavanaugh have to hide?
President Trumps order has come down. They now have a group of top notch FBI agents hitting the streets. Potential liars and their lawyers may be hesitent to file false claims knowing that within hours they could have a swarm of dedicated agents at the front door in search of the truth.
Dont forget they will not be looking only at Kavanaugh. They are looking at the alligation and will be talking with everyone they can find that has knowledge of Ford as well.

Last edited by Ghostrider; 09/30/18 02:43 AM.
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Knowledge of Ford. That should be interesting if they actually look for that knowledge.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Judge Kavanaugh acted as any red blooded American would that has been accused of a false accusation and having his family threatened and harassed.
Im sure most of the members on this forum regardless of age, political association if they were honest would have responded the same way or with even more conviction.
(With the exception of a couple of Wuss’s.)
Many years ago my brother and I learned that even a sparrow can have the couarge of a Lion when needed.
A sparrow built a nest in a Cyprus tree in our yard.
Birds would normally scattered when we walked out the front door with our Daisys.
This day a mother sparrow was observed going to a nest to fed her fledglings. We had a great idea. Lets get the ladder and have a look. We climbed the ladder one behind the other. The mother flew off but as soon as we reached in to mess with the babys she attacked. squawking and dive bombing us and actually getting in my hair. Bitting my finger and sent us scattering to the ground.
So when I hear these lying two faced cowards talk about Judge Kavanaughs temperament........”I CALL BULLSHIT” !!!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

We'll see.

Page 21 of 52 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.