April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (AGS), 357 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,800
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 52 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 51 52
Sidelock
Sidelock

Even in Canada the burden of proof is on the accuser. In a civil case on a balance of the probabilities i.e. more likely than not. Can any objective person say it is more likely than not that Judge Kavanaugh did what he is accused of? Do you liberal types really want to say that a mere accusation, no matter how unsupported, is enough to disqualify someone? That knife cuts both ways.

Nothing the government gives you is free.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....You must have access to some exclusive evidence. Please publish it so that the rest of the world can stop worrying that our President is a predator.

Im concerned it might take one to know one. Can you pardon yourself?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I haven't said Kavanaugh is guilty or disqualified. Those who say he's innocent simply can't know what they claim. Let a thorough investigation show what it will.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I am a Canadian.

Idiot.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Don't beat yourselves up. It doesn't matter. A confessed sexual predator was voted president by half the country.

I thought you were a fan of Clinton and the Kennedys, King. What am I missing? wink

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

3rd accuser is putting her money where her mouth is.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/26/third-kavanaugh-accuser-is-decorated-us-government-employee/

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times...

3 independent allegations of severe sexual misconduct. There's something there that should be investigated, especially with the credibility of the third accuser. Smart play would be to pass on Brett and move on to the next guy on the list, But then again it's Trump were are talking about.

Maybe a directive from Moscow could fix this mess?

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

I've been reluctant to say anything about this whole thing until now but here it goes. I am what you might call a conservative that votes for Democrats when I think they are qualified, that is until now. I told my wife that I am getting old and cranky but I wouldn't vote for a Democrat in the coming election if God were running for office on the Democratic ticket - how plain can that be!

The Democrats do not get it, they have lost my vote. I actually would like to express my feelings with Senator Schumer personally so I could shove those glasses up his a$$. I'm a pretty good size guy so I think I could get the job done!

I feel better now!

Doug Mann
Sidelock
Sidelock

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brett-kavanaugh-friends-describes-moment-153000600.html

So either Professor Ford had the foresight to lay the seeds of this vast conspiracy against powerful white men a number of years ago, by pre-empting current facts with then lies about the assault, or the Judge, as evidence by two additional accusers, has a proclivity for sexually assaulting people.

If the GOP were smart they would cut bait on this guy.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me....

....Smart play would be to pass on Brett and move on to the next guy on the list,....

Wouldnt your mantra work better if the fine judge was seated. With snowflakes such as yourself whining, wouldnt the kremlin be pleased?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't know thrifty, my camp isn't the one that needs to convince the other sex that they aren't out to rape them. As for the Kremlin, pretty sure Putin is laughing his way to the bank with your guy in tow. Kind of sucks your new master is so abusive to your long term goals.

Last edited by nca225; 09/26/18 06:13 PM.

Page 12 of 52 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.