May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (KDGJ, Chantry, LeFusil, eightbore, Lloyd3), 1,013 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,502
Posts545,519
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 52 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 51 52
Sidelock
Sidelock

You don't need photos when the priests admitted guilt ........dummy. Or, is admission of guilt non-admissible in your book? I'll guess "Yes, non-admissible".

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Grouse Guy
....."proven" per the legal standards being demanded in Kavanaugh's case....

Another left wing einstein who didn't read what the gal's lawyer had to say. The most important standards to me are the ones that show who the true friends of the sporting gun are.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Most the priests for which settlements were distributed are dead. Who dumb?

Sidelock
Sidelock

You, for attempting this ridiculous analogy. Strange, the folk who show up here that have thrown in with the abortion crowd who want this mans life destroyed. Pure evil.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

And in Hell for their actions.

Answer to your question is .....You for your entire line of argument. In city after city the Church has admitted guilt or been found guilty in a court of law of covering up these crimes. And it is not just a few low priest. Some rose to considerable rank and very important positions.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The last time Grouse Guy was here, he was dumping more of his Liberal Left anti-lead ammo propaganda. The funny part was, the article he cited didn't even remotely say what Grouse Guy claimed.

This is called "Takiyya", or lying for the faith.

It is commonly practiced by the immoral Liberal Left Democrats who feel the ends justify the means. Even if that means destroying a man and humiliating his family and presuming guilt on the hearsay of an accuser who has no evidence. Remember, these are fools who fight for the right to dismember near full term babies and to permit Planned parenthood to sell their body parts. But they defend the lives of convicted murderers and argue for parole for rapists.

Yeah, they really respect women. I'm kinda liking Bill Schodlatz's idea of mandatory abortion for Democrats. I was hoping this wouldn't degenerate into a debate with idiots and liars. These are people who could easily pass a lie detector test, because they believe their bullshit.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't think the demo'rats believe the lying liberal bee'itch themselves.

What I can't understand is why protesters that harass a goverment official in public with or without their family are not prosecuted ?...especially when it's easily proven they are being paid by the terrorist George Soros

Sidelock
Sidelock

sent email to both nh senators...this is response from one..

Last edited by ed good; 11/08/18 10:34 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Goillini, I did not mean that government should directly redistribute wealth. By unfairness I meant what the Declaration says about being created equal. My goal is equality of opportunity. People are not, and cannot be made, equal. But we have government to improve people's chances of success and to keep the pursuit of happiness from being dog-eat-dog.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....By unfairness I meant what the Declaration says about being created equal. My goal is equality of opportunity....

Are you referring to the Declaration the way a judge Kavanaugh would apply it equally to all as written, or the way a kegan and sotomayor would imagine that it lives and breathes?

For the purposes of progressive agenda, do you ever achieve your goals?

Page 10 of 52 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.