May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Beccaccia28, PALUNC, 2 invisible), 365 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,796
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
gjw #522691 09/09/18 09:29 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

You are correct George, I should be more thoughtful with my words, and careful in choosing which battles to join. For that I apologize, and for the baiting on my part.
Even in grade school I despised cowards who bullied others, esp. those who picked on the weak, or different, or the "retards", but we're all adults here and can stand up for ourselves, and many of the targets, who were decent men, and some not so decent, have departed the Forum.

gjw #522694 09/09/18 10:13 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh, if only the post from the preacher above was true.

Once again, we get a sermon telling us how much he despises terms like "retard", but for those who would be willing to remove their blinders, the truth is something else entirely.

All you have to do is go back to the link I provided to his heart wrenching "Down One" thread and read post #457133. His pal Dr.Wanker, who can seldom restrain himself from bashing Donald Trump, says...

"... And nothing says ReTard like Trump, et al. Or should I say "screams""

A scant two posts later... on the same day, in post #457142, the preacher posted this:

"Monitoring the thread in case someone says something nice (thanks Wonko, George & others)"

So you see, it matters not what you say or post. It matters only whether you are one of his chosen ones. Wonko is one of his chosen ones. Last Dollar, who was fond of using the same term, was another of his chosen. I will never be among his chosen... And for that, I am thankful.

Will the bullshit ever stop? No sign of it letting up yet. But some folks can get covered with it and pretend they don't smell it.

Dishonesty is not civility... And neither is hypocrisy.

EDIT: Nice of him to apologize for baiting though. I hope Dave notices that the next time he cries to him to have a thread locked.

Last edited by keith; 09/09/18 10:26 AM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Drew Hause #522700 09/09/18 11:00 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks dOc...

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
jOe: I know how much thinkin' hurts, but try to follow the dots

I'm willy willy good at following da dOts Doc....

....dOc sAid he knows when eYe think it huts....

.....that's his nice Christian way of say'n he thinks I'm a heAthen reee...tard....

.......Dr.Drew loves his Damascus.....

....dOc loves to talk and dream about Damascus....

....Dr. Drew told me he did nOt own or shoot any Damascus guns....

....dOc is a master on internet research and copy n pasting making dumb people think he discovered something....

....I bet ol'dOc has sore fingers from copy an pAst'n his internet ree'search.....

...dOc thinks that kicking and scream'n on the internet call'n folks liars is the proper Christian way and some how makes him look like the superior mOnkey....

....did I miss any dOtz dOc ?

....PS....dOc I wish you could see me when I paint be'twingst the lines.

gjw #522703 09/09/18 11:36 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dr. Drew your insights on pattern welded tubes have greatly added to my knowledge. I very much appreciate your efforts in keeping the history of our part of the sport alive. Take care, and watch your 6.

gjw #522705 09/09/18 12:05 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks Mark, and you've seen that "pitiful" OE damascus L.C.
I did and do respect your professional opinion that it should not be used.

gjw #522716 09/09/18 01:42 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

A man who regards those who agree with him 60-80 % of the time as his worst enemies is like a 30's era Stalin. If he only could, he'd institute a blizzard of show trials where he tortured the 60-80 %'rs into confessing they'd been instrumental in betraying the cause. Once they confessed, he'd send them to the basement of the Lubianka where they'd be summarily dispatched. Fortunately,even our current emperor doesn't have the power to impose these impulses. That doesn't keep our bully- in- chief here from Trumpeting his diatribes. Why can't he understand that repeating himself is not persuasive; it's just boring.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
A man who regards those who agree with him 60-80 % of the time as his worst enemies is like a 30's era Stalin. If he only could, he'd institute a blizzard of show trials where he tortured the 60-80 %'rs into confessing they'd been instrumental in betraying the cause. Once they confessed, he'd send them to the basement of the Lubianka where they'd be summarily dispatched. Fortunately,even our current emperor doesn't have the power to impose these impulses. That doesn't keep our bully- in- chief here from Trumpeting his diatribes. Why can't he understand that repeating himself is not persuasive; it's just boring.

Are you talking about Obama? You do know he's no longer President, thankfully!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
A man who regards those who agree with him 60-80 % of the time as his worst enemies is like a 30's era Stalin. If he only could, he'd institute a blizzard of show trials where he tortured the 60-80 %'rs into confessing....

I suppose being a hundred and ten percent dem means you're into a little s&m? Sorry Bill, I didn't mean to bring up politics and policy on an appreciation thread. Perhaps you could start your own thread about comparing and contrasting the different types of tingle a dem would get up their leg depending if it's barry, bernie, or chairman mao, wielding a frontier sized pheasant tail feather?

gjw #522731 09/09/18 04:39 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

You make a pretty convincing point there Billy... if you are trying to convince yourself that you are not an anti-gunner when you support and defend the party and the politicians who relentlessly attack the 2nd Amendment.

But you FUDD's are so dumb and so deceptive that you even lie to yourselves.

For example, let's say someone here announced that they joined the Ku Klux Klan, and was voting for David Duke. If they also claimed that they were not racist, you would have a shit-fit.

If they explained that David Duke and the KKK supported other things besides lynching and racial discrimination, you would still want to crucify them.

By the way, since Gregory thinks this is a place to start thank you threads, do you FUDD'S think we should start a "Thank you jOe" thread for him having the stones to expose dishonesty and hypocrisy?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

gjw #522732 09/09/18 04:44 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

My $.02. I have never liked Graffiti...it it not "art", it is urban vandalism. And I don't like bad manners. And I definitely don't like people defacing other's lines with irrelevant personal hatred and out and out profane insults. That ruins the professionalism of this board and demeans our country - this crap is read by non-Americans all over the world.

I grew up a Southern Democrat, worked for Stevenson when I was 8 and when I was 12, afterwards for JFK and then LBJ as a young man - the Republican Party did not exist in the South at the time - but have not voted for a Democrat since 1964. And I am a veteran of VN - 2 tours - and one way or the other was involved in every fight we've had abroad since 1965, most recently four years in Afghanistan a year in Pakistan and in the Sahel in Africa - 3rd Special Forces Group is out there. But that and my politics should be irrelevant here.

I know this comment is useless..some people just need attention and I know this post gives it to them. I'll get hate mail but our people need to get a grip. We're all Americans.

Last edited by Argo44; 09/09/18 09:52 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.