May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (smlekid), 878 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,504
Posts545,542
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

keith, I don't deny my quoted observations on constitutions, NRA, gun control or anything else. They serve to confirm what I've said earlier. It's incredulous you believe anyone differing from your opinions is deserving of your ill manners. You've distinguished yourself in this respect. Offhand, I can't think of other members doing it. .

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Replacement
Keith, why don't you tell us why YOU raised the issue of your daughters in this thread when it has been dormant for so long? Just trying to get some attention? Trying to play martyr? Stirring the pot? All of the above?

That's easy little worm. I raised it in response to your post #520164 a couple days ago:

There are a couple of guys on here who would benefit from a good purgative.

I raised it to show that you are nothing but a cowardly piece of dung who would post garbage like that in order to start shit here. Funny to see you accusing me of stirring the pot now. And predictably hypocritical as hell too.

I saved it when you initially posted it, because I knew you would try to run away from your own words... just as you did above with your lame and lying excuse that you had no knowledge of what had transpired when nca225 decided to drag my family into a fray. The issue isn't dormant... even though you'd like us all to forget about it. If you were a gentleman, or even a man, you wouldn't have posted it in the first place. I still find it amazing that King Brown, a man with daughters of his own, and one who frequently tars Republicans and Conservatives as misogynists was the only one who defended nca225, and wanted me to make peace with him/her.

You tried to tar me with posting "conspiracy theories" and I asked you to prove that. So show us little worm.

Edit: It's also amusing to see King Brown, a proven anti-gun Troll who has repeatedly lied to us, and even denied seeing any anti-gun members here in 15 years after reading direct quotes calling for disarming law abiding citizens, lecturing me about "ill manners". And it is very dishonest of King to say this:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
It's incredulous you believe anyone differing from your opinions is deserving of your ill manners. You've distinguished yourself in this respect. Offhand, I can't think of other members doing it. .

Perhaps he'd like me to post some QUOTES from several guys who got sick of his lies and B.S., and called him out on it in very harsh terms, began IGNORING his posts, and even stopped participating here altogether. Perhaps he recalls Ken61 calling him Comrade Sralin... sralin being a Russian term for shit.

Dishonesty is not civility. Dishonesty is not good manners. Never has been. Never will be.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
That's easy little worm. I raised it in response to your post #520164 a couple days ago:

There are a couple of guys on here who would benefit from a good purgative.

Now, now, Keith, whatever made you think that referred to you? Getting a little sensitive?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Did I say I thought your comment referred to me???... even though you've made it a point to rudely insult me here very frequently?

Oh wait, I'm the only one King has seen with ill manners here. So it couldn't have been you. Please accept my apology cowardly little worm.

It seems that you're the one who is being rather sensitive here, and doing all you can to run away from your words.

Still can't back up that lie you posted about "conspiracy theories" either, can you? Some things never change.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
I saved it when you initially posted it, because I knew you would try to run away from your own words... just as you did above with your lame and lying excuse that you had no knowledge of what had transpired when nca225 decided to drag my family into a fray. The issue isn't dormant... even though you'd like us all to forget about it.

Keith, you are giving yourself way too much credit as a mind reader. I'm not trying to run away from anything, because there is nothing to run away from. No lame and lying excuse, because I really don't know what transpired between you and nca225. All I know is that something transpired and that you have had your panties in a bunch over it for years. The issue was, in fact, dormant until you brought it up in this thread. Look up the definition of dormant. Do your obsessive tendencies carry over into other aspects of your life? Have you thought about seeking professional help? Seriously.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, your implication that I am somehow aligned with or complicit with or friends with nca225 in the matter of your daughters and nca225's comments would constitute a conspiracy theory. Your paranoia about those who disagree with you on matters related to the Second Amendment would constitute a conspiracy theory on your part. You are very predictable and extremely deluded.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Right. Now you are trying to claim that the smartest worm here would have to be a mind reader to know what transpired when you know damn well I clearly explained it dozens of times. You admit seeing it for years, but now want us to believe you missed the details. Tell us some more lies coward.

That was precisely why you used it when you first posted it to stir some shit. I know you'd like to think it is a dormant issue that you hoped everyone had forgotten. But it obviously isn't dormant, because here it is, hitting you right between your cowardly little worm eyes once again. Look up the definition of NOT DORMANT and NOT FORGOTTEN. Sucks, doesn't it?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
Right. Now you are trying to claim that the smartest worm here would have to be a mind reader to know what transpired when you know damn well I clearly explained it dozens of times. You admit seeing it for years, but now want us to believe you missed the details. Tell us some more lies coward.

Keith, I don't recall that you ever explained anything related to the incident. I do recall that you bitched about it incessantly, as you are doing now. What I saw for years was your bitching, but no explanation of what caused the bitching. If there were relevant details, then I must have missed them.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Please show us where I ever said you aligned or was complicit with nca225. I implied nothing of the sort, and it is another lie for you to say that... or more evidence of your stupidity. I said he was your friend. It would appear that you are since you felt it would be a good idea to stir shit here by posting your own shit about my daughters. Again, you admit to seeing me bitching about nca225's filthy comments for years, but somehow missed the sordid details. You must think everyone here is either naive, or as stupid as you.

And you accuse me of stirring shit. No matter how loathsome I find you to be, you could never dredge up a quote where I would bring your daughters into things. A man would never do this just to stir shit:

I can't wait until someone mentions Keith's daughters

You really need to look up the definition of conspiracy and paranoia. I provide direct unedited QUOTES from our anti-gun Trolls to remind folks that our Gun Rights are attacked both externally, and from within the so-called Big Tent of gun owners. You would have to be as deluded and dishonest as King Brown to deny what they actually say, and to deny that they actually support politicians with 100% anti-gun voting records.

I believe you are lying about not seeing the details of what transpired between nca225 and myself. It was repeated too many times, and you spent too much time posting, participating in, and reading the Threads where it was referenced to believe you had no knowledge of it. How can I say it politely and with good manners?... I think you are a lying sack of shit.

You're flailing, and you are as pathetic as always Replacement.

EDIT: Rather than continuing to respond to your continued flailing in your post below Replacement, I'll let you have the last word. But that doesn't mean the comment you want to have fade away will ever be dormant. It won't. I think you've made a convincing case for yourself... NOT.

Last edited by keith; 08/07/18 05:19 PM. Reason: This could go on forever... and Replacement will still be a cowardly lying enema bag

Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
I believe you are lying about not seeing the details of what transpired between nca225 and myself.

Wait! You believe someone is lying? That is absolutely shocking! You have never accused anyone of lying, have you? Oh... Never mind.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.