April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Southern Sport, Momslefever, Ken Nelson, 1 invisible), 1,017 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,481
Posts545,237
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 27 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 26 27
Sidelock
Sidelock

I wish we had hard and fast term limits on all elected government office holders. Six year for President, six years in the House and two four year terms in the Senate or just one single six year term. End the need for re-elections as much as possible. No more of these elected for life politicians. Get in, do what you can and go back home. After election you should be barred from all lobby jobs and paid speaking events for ten years. End the gravy train.

Sidelock
Sidelock

In today's gender environment, it's interesting that one man, intending to insult another as profoundly as possible, would refer to him as her. After all, what worse fate could befall someone than to be female?

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jon, term limits are only helpful for incompetent incumbents. We can already vote them out if we want to. Government is a complicated enterprise, and having experience at it is the only way to be effective. Term limits sound good, but in the long run they only make government more vulnerable to those wanting to exploit it for their benefit. There will never be term limits for lobbyists and big donors.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 07/18/18 07:14 PM.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
What a lying sack of sh!t. You do want Trump for life. Don't try to hide it with sarcasm.

Hey, Trump just turned 72 years old. At best, he's probably only good for another 20 years or so. Of course, at that point, he could just hand the scepter to one of his sons.

Of course, we all know that you and rocky mtn bill would much rather have something like this:

EDIT: I said that nca225 was a he/she Billy. Even you should know that transgenders aren't really women, no matter how much you may be attracted to them. We all know what LGBT means to you and nca225 Billy. Your sick world is over now:

It's hilarious to see nca225 whining about someone taking an oath to defend the Constitution when you both support politicians who do all they can to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment. They don't call you Libtards for nothing.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I knew it would only take a few minutes to get the racist out of you again. That's being the good and predicable repedophile that you are.

BTW, I do like the LGBT meme. Thing is traitors lose their liberty and with that their 2nd amendment rights. You can enjoy your beer and trump though. You sure as sh!t have nothing else to enjoy.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Actually, I'm enjoying lower taxes, greater security in the world, and a stock market and 401-K that keeps rising. I get at least 4-5 calls and e-mails per week offering me good paying jobs. Energy costs are stable, and I have clean air and clean water, and things are looking up after 30 years of steady decline in this country. My gun rights look pretty secure right now, and with one or two more Conservatives on the Supreme Court, they will be in good hands that respect the Original Intent of the Framer's for a long time. We still have to build the wall and secure our borders. Thirty million free-loading illegals isn't doing anything to lower health care costs or rebuild our infrastructure and education system. And decades of bad trade deals won't be fixed overnight. But at least we have someone who is trying to fix the huge mess he inherited.

The thing I'm enjoying most of all is watching you Libtards and liars losing your little minds. I just know that the stress is shortening your lifespans, and as Martha Stewart says, that's a good thing.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You have too much confidence in your delusions. But by all means, please keep it up.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yay, I made it to someone's sig line!!!

Was that polite enough for you, nca?

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Yay, I made it to someone's sig line!!!

Was that polite enough for you, nca?

Well lets see...

No reference to debunked conspiracy theories as fact....check.

No advocating to US citizens that we should support a treasonous puppet of the Russian regime....check.

No name calling....check.

Looks like your off to a good start c-back. Keep it up.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Where were you when your bOy Obama sucked the Russians off for 8 years...guess you missed it when Obama got caught with the microphone still on telling the Russians that his last 4 years would make things easier for them ?

Page 22 of 27 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.