Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 27 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 26 27
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
You love them so much why the hell did you come back.

Sometimes I wonder. Just to find obnoxious, ignorant trolls like you, Joe.

But hey, like I said before, why bother learning about Muslims and their culture . . . when that's where we have boots on the ground, fighting and dying? Guess poor old Homeless can't afford a TV set. Never saw "Lawrence of Arabia". And if he did, it would never cross his mind that Lawrence and the Arab Revolt worked out so well for the British (and so badly for their Turkish enemies) because Lawrence spoke the language and understood the culture. Hard to believe that can be such a difficult concept to grasp.

Last edited by L. Brown; 07/10/18 09:49 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
....like I said before, why bother learning about Muslims and their culture . . . when that's where we have boots on the ground, fighting and dying?....

....spoke the language and understood the culture. Hard to believe that can be such a difficult concept to grasp.

I thought not long ago you admitted that a bunch of jihadi fund raising is done in the US? Is the fund raising done by their urban ied terrorists, or under the assumption that the culture will provide for their righteous warriors?

Sidelock
Sidelock

What Muslim loving Larry Brown can't comprehend is the fact that Islam is the enemy of the free world.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Guess poor old Homeless can't afford a TV set. Never saw "Lawrence of Arabia". And if he did, it would never cross his mind that Lawrence and the Arab Revolt worked out so well for the British (and so badly for their Turkish enemies) because Lawrence spoke the language and understood the culture. Hard to believe that can be such a difficult concept to grasp.

Using Larry Clown's flawed logic, the U.S. would have been better off if Harry Truman learned to speak Japanese and understood their culture, than simply making the wise decision to drop a couple little bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki... thus saving the live of hundreds of thousands of men who would have been killed in a prolonged and bloody assault on the Japanese mainland.

To get Larry back on topic, there were very few ticks left after the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. This is what Gay Pride used to look like before the anti-gun Liberal Left took over the Democrat Party:

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think I understand Larry's problem now...

He was given Lymes disease by the gay Muslim spy that was living in his house in Morocco raising his kid while LB was out in the field chastising goats in orperation "It's okay to love thy neighbors goat and eat it too"...

Sidelock
Sidelock

"Ticks & Tick Prevention" - A serious subject for people who enjoy the outdoors.

New Effort for Lyme Disease Vaccine Draws Early Fire

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-effort-...age=1&pos=2

Sidelock
Sidelock

What Muslim loving Larry Brown can't comprehend is the fact that Islam is the enemy of the free world.

The lessons of history are wasted on those who read only comic books. Not hard to recognize that Islam is mostly the enemy of Islam. It's a fact that the vast majority of people killed by Muslims in various conflicts around the globe are . . . other Muslims.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think I understand Larry's problem now...

He was given Lymes disease by the gay Muslim spy that was living in his house in Morocco raising his kid while LB was out in the field chastising goats in orperation "It's okay to love thy neighbors goat and eat it too"...

ROTFLMAO!
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

I thought not long ago you admitted that a bunch of jihadi fund raising is done in the US? Is the fund raising done by their urban ied terrorists, or under the assumption that the culture will provide for their righteous warriors?

Don't recall commenting on funding the jihad, craig--here or elsewhere. Not a smart thing to do here. People have ended up in prison as a result. And I don't know that "a bunch" of it is done here. There are plenty of wealthy Muslims in other places where they're less likely to get in trouble with the law if they donate.

But if they all paid attention to the late Bin Laden and to ISIS, they'd all be joining up. They'd all be killing Americans, wherever and however they could--which Osama said was their duty. Which goes to show that not all that many of them--especially here--really believe it's their duty. Some people who don't understand Islam put joining the jihad in the same category as fasting during Ramadan, or the daily prayers. If that were really the case, we'd have WAY more jihadis to deal with here.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....Osama said was their duty. Which goes to show that not all that many of them--especially here--really believe it's their duty. Some people who don't understand Islam put joining the jihad in the same category as fasting during Ramadan, or the daily prayers....

I didnt know the big o had a pal account for donations?

Where does the all the money end up that is suppose to be for kids schools and little medical clinics? Its my understanding that its okay to look the other way?

Page 12 of 27 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.