May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (GETTEMANS), 287 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,814
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 27 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 26 27
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
I QUOTED your exact words to Lloyd Nancy-boy. 100% Exact. Unedited. I didn't include your erroneous links about climate change for the sake of brevity.

I didn't put anybody's words in your mouth except your own. My comment was MY comment. I never said that you said anything other than what I quoted from your earlier comment. That was you who noted a certain irony that a supporter of the Republican Party would contract Lyme Disease, wasn't it? Not one person who saw your earlier comment to Lloyd saw it in the disingenuous way you are attempting to frame it now. Your back-pedaling isn't working. It was quite evident what you meant by the words you posted.

Now you can compound your ignorance by showing us exactly where I accused "the preacher" of putting words in my mouth. I accused him of a number of things, but putting words in my mouth wasn't one of them.

Honesty never was one of your strong points nca225. Stupidity... yes. Poor reading comprehension... yes. Posting filthy comments about my daughters, and telling us how glad you were to do that... yes! By the way, "they" turn on me because "they" are Libtards like you, and "they" don't like it when I point out their hypocrisy, dishonesty, or support for the anti-gun Liberal Left Democrat Party. When guys with those mindsets turn on me, I know I must be doing something right.

From your post #517671

Originally Posted By: keith

Drew, you said, "Please save us the smart azz come back claiming to be someone you are not."[/color]

Drew, please show us exactly where I have ever claimed to be something I'm not.

I also got a kick out of you attempting to twist my words once again, and sneaking in another personal attack in the process.

Here ya go. Your own words. Kind of detracts from the rest of your rant doesn't it?

Sorry you think I am being disingenuous. Thankfully my concern and desire to help and educate those who can't see how their choices or actions cause blowback into their's and other's lives doesn't require a sense of approval. Helping people is just the right thing to do! That's why when you and I converse I always inquire about the health of the Kiddos. Remember, its not very healthy to let diseases go untreated. (See, there's another bit of helpful advise I just doled out to you. I can't seem to help myself, I'm feeling very Chirst-like today.)

I got another bit of helpful advise for you. You seem to be laboring under a misimpression. The posters that turn on you here are not liberals. They are conservatives just like you. Its BS they treat you so poorly, but if you can start to realize that they are just like you, in many ways your own reflection, you might realize that you are all one in the same and can get along in harmony.

For instance, are you really suggesting that Major Westberg is a Liberal? I think the weight of the evidence is clearly to the contrary. Sure, he may have a more reserved manner to him while you are a fairly brutish and thuggish individual, but when comes down to choices and actions, you guys are hand in hand together all the time, just as you are with the vast majority of every other board member here.

I just don't see any differences between any of you.

Last edited by nca225; 07/06/18 11:15 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
gjw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

"For instance, are you really suggesting that Major Westberg is a Liberal? I think the weight of the evidence is clearly to the contrary. Sure, he may have a more reserved manner to him while you are a fairly brutish and thuggish individual, but when comes down to choices and actions, you guys are hand in hand together all the time, just as you are with the vast majority of every other board member here.

I just don't see any differences between any of you."

You know, you are right! I guess I am like keith. I best reevaluate my actions and come to terms with that. God forbid don't want to be put in the same category with him.

Thanks for the eye opener!

Best,

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: gjw
"For instance, are you really suggesting that Major Westberg ...

Best,

Greg

And the promotion!

gjw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yep, from an E-8 to a 0-4. Wish I had the retirement pay!

Stay well!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....when comes down to choices and actions, you guys are hand in hand together all the time, just as you are with the vast majority of every other board member here.

I just don't see any differences between any of you.

Funny how that works out, you folks are all the same too. Step out a bit, diversify.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well nca225, when your (sic) right, your (sic) right!

Unfortunately, once again, you are 100% wrong.

Drew made a stupid statement in the post you quoted, but he did not put words in my mouth there. Now, had he said something like, "Keith, you told us that you are an Award Winning Wine maker, so cut the crap already, your wine is made by someone else."... now that would be an example of putting words in my mouth. Another example would be the many times his paragon of virtue, King Brown, tried to tell everyone that that he was pretending to IGNORE me because I had disrespected his Dad. I repeatedly asked King to show us those words he was putting in my mouth, but he couldn't because he was simply lying once again.

Another example of putting words in my mouth was your oft-repeated assertion that I had said things about your Mother equal to the filthy things you posted about my daughters. I repeatedly asked you to show us that, but again, it wasn't possible because the only mention I ever made of your Mom was that you were so mentally ill that you were a danger to her like the Newtown school shooter Adam Lanza.

Drew did come very close to putting words in my mouth when he intentionally perverted the meaning of the acronym F.A.G.'s. But that was simply an example of him dishonestly twisting the meaning of what I had posted. It was no honest mistake because I very clearly explained and defined what it meant. I did call him and his fellow Fake Ass Gentlemen here F.A.G.'s. But I clearly did not intend to imply that they were homosexuals. Now when I call you a fag nca225, I mean that your picture should be on Three Dollar Bills. Got it?

Sometimes it is tough to include all of my fan club in one basket. But if you can't see that most of them are Libtards and FUDD's and fools who think that you can support anti-gun Liberal Left politicians and consider themselves to be pro-gun, then you are blind and dishonest. Gregory is an exception. It is very easy to look back to the time when Gregory began feeling it was his duty to hammer me. It wasn't because of my stand on Gun Rights or Conservative values. It was because he felt I was disrespecting the military service of his friend Larry Clown. He was clearly mistaken, and I do regret that he has this notion that I would ever disrespect our Servicemen and Veterans. I also regret that I have been unable to make him understand that, especially considering his support for the 2nd Amendment, the NRA, and our pro-gun President. I do disrespect Larry's overt and covert Liberalism, his unwavering defense of a religion that is largely hostile to Jews, Christians, and the U.S., and I also disrespect Larry's stupid support of lead ammunition bans. Larry would claim that he does not support lead ammo bans, but his words and his blind acceptance of junk anti-lead science say otherwise. If Gregory wishes to continue his attacks on me, I will respond. Otherwise, I am more than willing to accept that he simply misinterpreted my criticism of Larry Clown, and call a truce. His call.

I do want to thank you for being my useful idiot, and once again proving another point I have made repeatedly. I saw your erroneous post a few hours ago, but intentionally waited to see if any of the F.A.G.'s (Fake Ass Gentlemen) and Thread Police would jump in to attack you for your latest gleeful affirmation of your filthy attacks on my children.

If I had done one-tenth as much, and repeated earlier attack's on a man's children, they would be whining and crying, wringing their disingenuous hands, and notifying Dave in the hopes of getting me censored and banned from the forum.

Drew would be lecturing me about being a coward for posting filthy insults and comments about a man's family while not using my full name. He would also post some quotes from St. Ambrose or the Bible to show us his moral superiority. Old Colonel Gladys Kravitz would be in full attack mode and probably start a new Thread dedicated to getting others to pile on me. He would be PM'ing and e-mailing King and other F.A.G.'s to plan a strategy. King Brown, a man with daughters of his own, would be repeatedly posting about my "crude and foul mouthed behaviour". B. Dudley would be calling me a shit-stain, and BrentD would stupidly reply, "Yup". Dr. Wanker and Steven SDH-MT would respond by once again showing that they aren't bright enough to really IGNORE me, even when Dave provides them with a handy tool to do so.

But once again, they all show us what they are made of by their silence. They show us that they don't really care about "civility" here. They once again demonstrate their hypocrisy and their highly selective definition of "manners". Their ability to "see no evil" when you post what you did about Lloyd's illness, and your past and your latest attack on my children speaks volumes about them. I can guarantee that none of them will notify Dave or make the suggestion that everyone should IGNORE you. And just think nca225, you made that point better than anything I have said. Idiot!

Now, to get back on topic... since you have the brain of a tick nca225, do you think you could talk to them and convince them to stop biting us?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You know if you boil that last one down some it comes across as "I'm a victim and I am entitled to something..."

Maybe I am starting to see some daylight between you guys...

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

You know, you are right! I guess I am like keith. I best reevaluate my actions and come to terms with that. God forbid don't want to be put in the same category with him.

Best,

Greg

Your welcome. My apologies for mistaking your rank. For some reason I had it in my mind you were a Major, as opposed to Master Sergeant. But at least my mistake was in the right direction!

Last edited by nca225; 07/06/18 05:23 PM.

gjw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

nca225, no problem at all. I do want to thank you for opening my eyes. I took a look in the mirror and saw keith looking back. It was a scary sight. I won't be posting anything more on or about him. I don't want to become the person he is.

Thanks again!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

nca225, no problem at all. I do want to thank you for opening my eyes. I took a look in the mirror and saw keith looking back. It was a scary sight. I won't be posting anything more on or about him. I don't want to become the person he is.

Thanks again!

Greg

Well Greg, avoiding that reflection is going to take more then just not acting like him on an internet board, which in addition to that no one has accused you of, is rather limited in scope. But I am confident you are already aware of that. Self reflection starts by looking inward at past decisions and choices made and then comparing those decisions and choices to what keith would do in those situations. That is where the journey begins, but be forewarned in your travels, for it is the not only the person, it is the ideology as well. Glad to have been of service.

Last edited by nca225; 07/06/18 06:00 PM.

Page 9 of 27 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.