April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Mike Harrell), 413 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,480
Posts545,229
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

canvasback, there is one significant difference, however, and that is sources. The dirt on Clinton comes primarily from the likes of Limbaugh, Breitbart, and Fox. On Trump its the New York Times, Harper's, The Washington Post, Atlantic. When Oedipus blinded himself, ha had a reason to do so. When intelligent people put their faith in anything Rush says, they're putting their own eyes out for no other reason than to sustain their own delusions. They've abandoned any rational effort to make some sense of the world. PS: This is a tedious conversation. I have nothing else to say about it.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey Billy, are you forgetting that the dirt on Hillary Clinton pertaining to illegal storage of classified material on a private unsecured Server also came from ex-FBI Chief James Comey?

Do you find it at all odd that Trump hater and partisan hack James Comey essentially exonerated Hillary prior to completing the investigation? Do you find it troubling that she ignored Congressional subpoenas and requests for information, deleted 33,000 emails, destroyed the information on the private Server, and also smashed Blackberries and electronic storage devices? Would you be happy if Trump negotiated the Uranium One deal to give Russia 20% of U.S. uranium production, and then we saw Uranium One donating millions to the Trump Foundation as they donated to the Clinton Foundation? This is from the New York Times Billy... not Rush.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/ca...um-company.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/03/us/po...estigation.html

I'm still waiting for you to explain your inability to find a screw under the top lever of a Greener shotgun after you were told exactly where to look for it. You say that everything that comes from Rush Limbaugh or FOX News is a lie, but you have nothing to back up that statement except your blind allegiance to the DNC and the Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats. Little wonder you find defending your steaming pile of crap so tedious.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....there is one significant difference, however, and that is sources. The dirt on Clinton comes primarily from the likes of Limbaugh, Breitbart, and Fox. On Trump its the New York Times....

Didn't we look at this way back on page 2?

What would allow someone to trust the nytimes for political information knowing their chief editorial decision maker carried around an Obama comfort doll? Never mind, I forgot that your sources are opinion pieces. Actually, I just subscribe to the theory that with enough repetition after a while it becomes fact. Since it's all in fun, I'd wonder why you'd put that type of comment out and then have nothing more to say?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Bill, you have to be kidding.

Fast and Furious.
Benghazi.
Uranium One (Which even the NYT called "scandalous)
The DNC Stonewall of Bernie.

I mean, I'm not even getting started.

Last edited by canvasback; 04/23/18 07:01 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

I used to love to read these opinions about about guns, hunting and all things related to our sport.It seems it has traveled. Too bad.
tight lines. Jim Sears

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yup, Jim. I can't agree more. But the forum owner appears happy with this sort of junk. So his forum will shrink and his donations will dry up. He will get no money from me unless things change. He is nonresponsive to requests to at least explain his policy.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

I can't imagine why you stay here Brent... unless it's to spout more of your insane acceptance of much of the contradictory and questionable junk science that anti-gunners have used to advance lead ammunition bans. And I do wish you could tell us how your recent B.S. about the some ridiculous huge collapse in insect populations has anything to do with double guns.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Upland Journal has a very strict no politics and no religion rule.
I prefer this forum due to the collective knowledge here, but post over there sometimes as well...Geo

I ain't alone.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
....He is nonresponsive to requests to at least explain his policy.

Maybe, it's the approach.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: BrentD
....He is nonresponsive to requests to at least explain his policy.

Maybe, it's the approach.

Then I will be nonresponsive to his requests for financial support. If enough people do that maybe he will change his tune.

Of course we could all just boycott the forum for a week or so, but then it's easier to just pick up one's toys and go somewhere else.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.