May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (ksauers1, 1 invisible), 330 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,810
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just send me to Hell or Nova Scotia. Itd be about the same to me.

Not a 100% sure but I think its boarish.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Boarish covers it, either way. And right again on Nova Scotia, hellish fine for hunting and fishing and hockey if so inclined. My grandsons played street-hockey with Sid, five on one "and he always won."

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

What patriot does not love hockey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBW4bjdefY

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

If Sid ever came to the Soo and played with my brothers, cousins and me hed be traveling back to Cole Harbour on a stretcher. Sure hope he didnt spear your grandkids in their privates.

After he cross checked a Boston Bruin in the head and said Bruin told him not to do that.

Marchy is Brad Marchand, another dirty Nova Scotian.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Some of the great ones needed protectors, diminishing attack by 20 per cent. Others like Gordie and Sid used elbows and stick to attack 100 per cent to win successive Stanley Cups. Rough game, eh?

Sidelock
Sidelock

One cannot believe in Jesus without believing in the existence of Abraham & Moses for he speaks of both of them. While true we have not "Seen" God or Jesus Evidence of their existence is astronomical. Those of us who Believe are not taking a Giant Leap in the Dark. The Biblical Scriptures have stood up against all detractors throughout the ages & will continue to do so. Jesus Said "If You Love Me, You Will Keep My Commandments". There is a lot more involved than "Universal Love". The Bible from Genesis through The Revelation is centered around the coming of the Messiah, IE Jesus our Savior. Throughout all those ages Obedience to God's Word has been an absolute Necessity. Mankind did not get a Free ticket by the Crucifiction of Jesus on the Cross.

"IF" I were the Judge I would likely be swayed by personal feelings, God will not, his Judgement will be Just & will be in accordance to obedience to what he has spoken & revealed to us. Take this for whatever its worth to you.

As to the constitution it was written so that it could only be changed by the proper procedure of Amendments. The US is not a "Democracy", it is a "Republic" . "I Pledge to the Flag of the United States of America & to the ""Republic"" for which it Stands". Sound familiar. It was set up on Democratic principles, but is not a true Democracy. If it were then a simple majority vote could change the entire constitution but that is not the case, fortunately. Our foreFathers had better vision than that. It was of course based on their past experiences.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown

Yes, Miller, let God judge me, my father and his Catholic arbiters, not a boorish man in Pennsylvania.

I'm not judging your father King. I never questioned his motives for converting to Catholicism as an adult. However, I will never believe your bullshit story claiming that he converted to Catholicism without belief in the resurrection. Are you really telling us he would go to all that trouble to worship some fraud who claimed to be the son of God, and who lied about the existence of Moses and Abraham?

I also do not believe your bullshit story about the Catholic clerics who supposedly baptized him after he answered their questions about belief in the resurrection by saying he did not believe in it. I do not believe for a second that those same Catholic Clerics also admitted that they do not believe in the resurrection either, and that they went on to baptize your father because "he was ahead of his time" for supposedly not believing in that which the entire foundation the Church and all of Christianity is built upon. Nor did I believe your later bullshit story about another group of Catholic clerics who allegedly told you in unison "None of us believe in it either."

I asked you then for the names of some of those Catholic Clerics who do not believe in the most fundamental tenet of the Church. You couldn't offer a shred of proof, any more than you could give us any proof of your lie about the NRA changing their opinion of the meaning and original intent of the 2nd Amendment. And that statement of yours affirming once again that you never saw any anti-gun sentiment here in 15 years of almost daily visits... even after being spoon-fed absolutely anti-gun quotes from you and your friend Ed Good... that tells us all we need to know about your truthfulness and veracity. Do you really think you've convinced Miller or anyone else?

Better change the subject to hockey King.

By the way, I see you capitalized the "G" in God this time. That must have nearly killed you.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #510130 03/31/18 12:29 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Better change the subject to hockey King.

Thats a Bingo! How fun!

Is that how you say it?

2-piper #510134 03/31/18 12:50 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have no quarrel with those who believe or don't, the injunction to love each other is primal of all faiths. I believe in Jesus. I don't as many others believe in six-day creation, burning bushes, infallibility of a pope etc. It's easy to accept what you believe because it encompasses the command to love each other.

Democracy whole different thing. I'm pickier there. For all the Constitution says, I was in Oxford when it took America's finest of the 82nd and 101st, mostly blacks, to enforce constitutional equality promises; two killed---one a colleague---300 injured to enrol a black air force veteran at Ole Miss.

Your and my country are still a long way from living to the high standards of our constitutions and bills of rights because majorities making the rules aren't ready to cede to deserving minorities, constitutions be damned. Why should the rights of minorities have to be put to a vote anyway?

Wouldn't it be better to have the rights of a minority upheld with the express consent of the majority rather than, take your pick: a ruling of a stacked, biased, activist Supreme Court which many members here claim? Constitutions work when they have consent of citizens. I don't see much of it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I have no quarrel with those who believe or don't, the injunction to love each other is primal of all faiths. I believe in Jesus. I don't as many others believe in six-day creation, burning bushes, infallibility of a pope etc. It's easy to accept what you believe because it encompasses the command to love each other.

Democracy whole different thing. I'm pickier there. For all the Constitution says, I was in Oxford when it took America's finest of the 82nd and 101st, mostly blacks, to enforce constitutional equality promises; two killed---one a colleague---300 injured to enrol a black air force veteran at Ole Miss.

Your and my country are still a long way from living to the high standards of our constitutions and bills of rights because majorities making the rules aren't ready to cede to deserving minorities, constitutions be damned. Why should the rights of minorities have to be put to a vote anyway?

Wouldn't it be better to have the rights of a minority upheld with the express consent of the majority rather than, take your pick: a ruling of a stacked, biased, activist Supreme Court which many members here claim? Constitutions work when they have consent of citizens. I don't see much of it.

Well, that was disappointing. Not even a passing mention of the Nova Scotian nut spearer.

Why dont youz guys don your gay apparel and head over to shooting sportsman bbs. They have a political section there. This is a golf and hockey bbs with the occasional double gun thread.

Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.