May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (Wild Skies, jake van dyke), 994 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,502
Posts545,509
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 39 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 38 39
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: canvasback
Bill, it has been tried. Look at the results in England and Australia.

Billy is perfectly aware of the results in Australia and England, and so is Stevie. They don't care.

As long as it doesn't immediately affect the old classics they prefer, they just don't care. As Stevie has repeated numerous times, if the type of guns they personally don't like sere to disappear tomorrow, it would be fine.

They are too dense and too agenda driven to listen to the anti-gunners who say we need to ban "weapons of war" that shoot high velocity bullets that expand in flesh. They refuse to understand that perfectly describes their Mausers, Springfields, etc. And they are too busy looking for ways to denigrate Trump and the NRA. Stevie says he is a moderate Republican who doesn't like extremists from either end of the political spectrum. But he sure spends a he'll of a lot more time criticizing Conservatives. And he calls me a fraud!!!

Dziadu, it's time to take your crusade to places where the "Brady Bunch" and "Gun Control Inc." folks hang around. You can explain your need to own AR-15, AKM with 20, 30, 40 round magazines (they call clips) or handguns with magazine capacity of 10 rounds or more (the 33 rounders are affectionately called canes),....

Their response will be something like this: "Insecure (otherwise known as paranoid) Americans need guns to make themselves feel protected and important (powerful and controlling). Normal Americans do not. Grow up pussy".

Sidelock
Sidelock

It's time for you to take your azz back to the comunist country you crawled out of....

Lucky for your sorry know nothing foreigner azz I don't run things here or I would've booted your azz off here as soon as I figured out what you are.

A pussy is someone that abandons his native land.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
It's time for you to take your azz back to the comunist country you crawled out of....

Lucky for your sorry know nothing foreigner azz I don't run things here or I would've booted your azz off here as soon as I figured out what you are.

A pussy is someone that abandons his native land.

That quote came from Dallee in General Discussion section of another gun forum under topic titled "Enough". That is why I put the phrase in quotes. Are you aware of the fact that originally this continent had zero human population?

Dziadu should apply for position of NRA spokesperson. After seeing performance of current title holder in interview with Stephanopoulos it appears we need someone more passionate about firearms to represent us or perhaps if she is passionate at least someone well prepared to represent us in an interview or media discussion.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It's hard for me to communicate with a foreigner....

Tell us how gun confiscation or gun laws in general helped the European country you came from ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Are you aware of the fact that originally this continent had zero human population?

Are you aware that no one really knows...

I can assure yOu my rOOts nor my religion is out of the Sands of the Sahara.

If'n I was going to get me some more religion that Muzlim chit sounds tempting....

I think gAys are an abomination to the human race and those 72 virgins cool ....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Are you aware of the fact that originally this continent had zero human population?

Are you aware that no one really knows...

I can assure yOu my rOOts nor my religion is out of the Sands of the Sahara.

If'n I was going to get me some more religion that Muzlim chit sounds tempting....

I think gAys are an abomination to the human race and those 72 virgins cool ....

If you go back far enough your roots are from great Rift Valley of East Africa in what is today Ethiopia. Your religion probably arouse out of Protestant Revolution (often misnamed Reformation) initiated by Martin Luther.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Here yOu gO jOe. What cOuld pOssibly gO wrOng?
https://everytownresearch.org/red-flag-laws-helping-prevent-mass-shooting/
Red Flag Laws coming soon to a state near you.

We've had Involuntary Commitment laws since the 50s, but this should be a lot better frown
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3392176/

Sidelock
Sidelock

The hipa laws basically tie an investagators hands when dealing with a mentally ill person.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Not entirely jOe. Most states, including TN have "Duty to Warn" laws
http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/mental-health-professionals-duty-to-warn.aspx

The problem of course is in interpretation of the threat. "I'd like to kill that b@@tch" is quite different than "I'm going to meet my x-wife after she gets off work Thursday and shoot her and her new boyfriend".

Cruz made numerous threats against both individuals and the school.

I guess we could ask Leonard Pitts who believes 4 out of 10 Republicans are "crazy"
http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article201577229.html

Sidelock
Sidelock

Why do we need hipaa laws now anyway. I thought it was enacted to protect gay guys from being outed due to aids...Geo

Page 34 of 39 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.