May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (Lloyd3, PALUNC, eightbore, MattH, canvasback, KY Jon), 270 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,502
Posts545,502
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 39 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 38 39
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig can say with confidence that no additional regulations could have an effect on gun slaughter. My question to him is how can he possibly know that since it has not been tried? I heard the former ethics adviser to George Bush Sr., a life -long Republican, say of Bill Clinton that he'd trade Trump for him in a minute. This is a good conversation. This country needs more conversation and less mutual antagonism.

Bill Ferguson
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

How could anyone know whether or not they think the same as you Stevie?

You have shown us that you have more positions than the Kama Sutra.

You still can't answer a few simple questions. But we can all see that answering would only provide proof that you are a fool and a troll.

And Billy also thinks that a conversation is absolute avoidance of questions that would show he is still an agenda driven follower of anti-gun Democrats.

Can you come up with some more gutless excuses for allowing ATF Agents to photograph your Bound Ledger Books? Who knew that jellyfish had ponytails?

Wait... I think I heard bleating. Was that you Stevie, or was it Billy, the DNC mouthpiece?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

And less mutual antagonism..

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

So this so called life long republican would trade the guy who gave us Gorsuch for the guy who gave us the AWB?

They never know or knew when to just shut up.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Craig can say with confidence that no additional regulations could have an effect on gun slaughter. My question to him is how can he possibly know that since it has not been tried?....

I think it has been tried Bill. I thought firearms crimes have been decreasing for many years, yet the folks who use words like slaughter are on a sharp increase. Am I wrong? You know there are fed firearm laws that apply to the entire country. Then, you know there are cities that have imposed much stricter gun laws and regulations. The rate of slaughter goes up, and there is a competition for murder capital of the nation. But, if dem leadership tries increasing gun regulations and it doesn't work, we have to pretend like it 'has not been tried', right?

Can't I have at least as much confidence in my position as you certainly do with yours. What regulations would you like to see?

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Bill, it has been tried. Look at the results in England and Australia.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

When I was 18-21, the thing that prevented me from buying guns was lack of money.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Bill, it has been tried. Look at the results in England and Australia.

Billy is perfectly aware of the results in Australia and England, and so is Stevie. They don't care.

As long as it doesn't immediately affect the old classics they prefer, they just don't care. As Stevie has repeated numerous times, if the type of guns they personally don't like were to disappear tomorrow, it would be fine.

They are too dense and too agenda driven to listen to the anti-gunners who say we need to ban "weapons of war" that shoot high velocity bullets that expand in flesh. They refuse to understand that perfectly describes their Mausers, Springfields, etc. And they are too busy looking for ways to denigrate Trump and the NRA. Stevie says he is a moderate Republican who doesn't like extremists from either end of the political spectrum. But he sure spends a he'll of a lot more time criticizing Conservatives. And he calls me a fraud!!!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

eeb Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Give it a rest how about it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

In the fight for freedom we can never rest

You don't like truth go stick your head back in the sand.

Page 33 of 39 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.