May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (R Reynolds, Karl Graebner, Mike Harrell, Jimmy W, 2 invisible), 257 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,502
Posts545,502
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 39 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 38 39
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I do not put a smoke and mirrors maneuver past him.

Loyal as always I see. At times I find that an admirable trait. Other times, not so much.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

You don't have to go very far back in today's posts to find where I disagreed with Trump's ideas to concede some ground to the anti-gunners Stevie. But you never were very good at reading with comprehension. Does it really bother you that I still think his proposals are only a fraction of what your Liberal Left Democrats would pass if they could? Or is it more important for you to try to paint me as the same kind of fraud you are?

If you really are too agenda driven to find it, I'll QUOTE it for you. Let me know if you can't find it since it was only several hours ago. Hint: It was in post #506500. I hope that narrows it down enough for you. I haven't criticized Republican Marco Rubio in this thread yet, but I haven't attacked Democrat Chuck Schumer either. I'm sure you can find something wrong with that in your vain and disingenuous attempt to portray yourself as a strong pro-gun rights Republican.

I still don't think you'd do your name calling to my face, but as I said, I really don't care. I've seen your picture, and you look pretty small and frail to me. I used to call your behavior "beer muscles" when I worked as a bartender. But in your case, it might be "bong muscles", which would be unusual since most stoners are pretty peaceful. But none of that changes who and what you've supported and who and what you've attacked over the years here Stevie. None of your insults or trolling is going to change that.

By the way, Trump initially proposed little more than tightening up the background check system and also doing more about preventing the mentally ill from getting guns. He was met with howls of inaction and being a tool of the NRA who didn't care about our kids. Yet when he proposes something more to assuage those horrific public opinion polls, you want to try to equate him with Democrats or say he may be worse since he is a Republican. Like all the other talking heads on CNN and MSNBC, he could do no right in your eyes if he cured cancer, and eliminated world hunger and war. So tell us what you think he should do that would preserve our rights AND also bolster that horrible image problem you say we have.

We all see where you're coming from, and it ain't Moderate Republican-ville.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
....Loyal as always I see. At times I find that an admirable trait. Other times, not so much.

Look, I can't stand your crap! Just kidding Steve. If there are only two candidates for a position that's important to me, you absolutely can bet that I'll pick the lesser of two evils if it comes to that. What matters to me is I think this fellow is easily the most conservative President of my voting lifetime, including Reagan. And, I can't think of another office holder that's ever been so transparent.

That doesn't mean I have the slightest bit of interest to hang out with him, nor want him to be my friend. Criticize away, it's okay, like you I just have opinions, but puhleez don't say you're voting for sanders next time because he has admirable traits.

Sidelock
Sidelock

this pissing contest is boring...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Happy to buy you lunch tough guy. I am 6'2", 195 lbs. Your typical waif. I have told much bigger men than myself what I think of them.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm glad I have some time this morning. I've been largely ignoring this thread but I think it's time to read it start to finish.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Happy to buy you lunch tough guy. I am 6'2", 195 lbs. Your typical waif. I have told much bigger men than myself what I think of them.

I am very unimpressed Stevie. By the looks of things, those bigger men you mouthed off to already rearranged your face. But I do respect what damage you might do to me with your fingernails and ponytail.

When James takes the time to read this entire post, I'm pretty sure he'll notice, along with others, how you tried and failed to disrupt it with trolling and name calling, and how your last several posts moved to avoidance of questions, and morphed into twisting, and shifting, and attempting to change the subject rather than accurately address fallacious charges you made about me. Even the questions you answered about FFL's Bound Record Books didn't do anything to bolster your excuse as to why we shouldn't be concerned with what is being done with them... especially the part about ATF agents photographing your own books.

Wow! Nothing to be concerned about there! At least that FFL in Alaska refused and fought back. You... not so much.

And I'm still amused by your cock-and-bull story about the U.S. Marshall's office that openly displayed pictures of then-President Bill Clinton with bulls-eyes superimposed on his face. Let's just say I'm skeptical that you would tolerate something like that, to put it mildly.

Now that Trump appears to be backing away from earlier suggestions that he might consider raising the legal age to purchase a long gun, you are silent, as you've always been when he has been on our side. But yesterday, you were most gleeful to put up hot links to support your contention that he is bad for us... maybe even worse than an anti-gun Democrat. Same thing goes for today's news that Speaker Paul Ryan doesn't seem near as willing to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding gun owners as your Liberal Left Democrats.

That's what was especially amusing about your repeated and frantic attempts to portray yourself as a big bad kick-ass moderate Republican. It wasn't quite as disingenuous as one of your Liberal friend's oft repeated lines that he has never once seen any anti-gun sentiment posted on this board. But it was close. I suppose it is all my fault for paying attention to what you've posted over the years. I guess that's how the term "Shoot the messenger" came to pass. I'd like to think the reason you've been so quiet today is because you've been busy writing or e-mailing the White House and your elected representatives, and making a donation to the NRA. But more likely you've been busy searching for links to denigrate them and equate them with Democrats... again.

Me? I sent another e-mail to the White House, my Congressman, and both of my Senators to ask them once again to look into the link between SSRI Anti-depressant side effects, and these mentally ill teens. Why? Because I saw on the news that there have been over 500 more threats nationwide by teens to shoot up or blow up their schools just since the shooting in Parkland. This problem isn't going away anytime soon, and it isn't happening because AR-15's are whispering in their ears. If gun owners choose to sit on their hands at a time like this, they shouldn't be surprised when the day comes that they are turning their semi-auto guns in as in Australia... and not just AR-15's.

Here's the Liberal Left Democrat's idea of "Common Sense" gun legislation... or what Stevie call a Right Wing conspiracy theory:

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Another victim of the progressive agenda; this time N.J. in a school with unarmed non-law enforcement "safety officers"
An Iraq war vet devoted to his students forced to have a psychiatric exam for wanting to protect the kids, and even the teens see past the PC BS
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaki...e-20180227.html

Does anyone really want the government, with all the competence and compassion of the VA, deciding who is mentally ill and what medicines they should take? It really didn't work out so well under the Soviet system
https://academic.oup.com/schizophreniabulletin/article/36/1/33/1871265

More frightening reading on what our Public Schools are doing to our children
http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/21/13-ways-public-schools-incubate-mental-instability-kids/

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I will still buy you lunch and tell you what I think of you sweet heart. Don't run now.......you fraud.

I have known for a very long time not to poke the bear when it comes to law enforcement. Did not bother me in least. Do you remember the first amendment? What do I care? I got a good laugh out of it. You might try that yourself.

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Can you post more about how gun control is fine if comes from Republicans? Love that....you fraud.

You are the one with the threats. I offered to buy you lunch and tell you off. I'm not scared.

Here for the meltdowns
Page 23 of 39 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.