May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (KY Jon, cable, Argo44, CJ Dawe, 2 invisible), 462 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,502
Posts545,505
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 39 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 38 39
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

What you know of the truth? Nothing from what you post on here. You live in a fantasy land pure and simple. I do not know a single person with a manufacturing FFL that could bring themselves to cast a vote for anyone but Trump. Math even a simpleton such as yourself should be able to understand.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Uh-huh, sure Stevie. That's why you spent so much time bashing him prior to the election, and even after the election. And you say I live in a fantasy land!

If you were really a moderate Republican, as you claim, one would think you would have been very supportive of Trump just prior to the election when the choice was down to him or Hillary. If you were really supportive of the extremely successful programs and tactics of the NRA that preserved our rights, secured the Heller and McDonald victories, quadrupled membership since the Clinton onslaught, and helped elect a solidly pro-gun President and Congress, one would think you could go back and produce proof of that from your thousands of posts here. But all we get is lip service and wild claims.

We have quite a few guys here who have every excuse under the sun for voting for anti-gun Democrats. Some of them actually admit it and don't think a vote for an anti-gun Democrat makes them personally in any way anti-gun themselves. Many of them say they have me on IGNORE because they needed a way to hide from their own words and actions. Some of them actually do a pretty good job of pretending to IGNORE me. But I still address all of them because they have repeatedly shown me that they all peek... just like you.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

A fantasy land perpetuated by the right wing conspiracy theories you thrive upon is where you reside.

With the campaign Trump ran lots of people bashed him then voted for him. See most of his cabinet for examples. He is an easy guy to bash. Brash and narcissistic as they come but that does not mean he was not the best choice on offer election night. I do not need to support everything Trump does to vote for him. That is blindly following, you know, being a useful idiot as they saying goes. You come to mind....not able to think for yourself and a party dupe.

Here for the meltdowns
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Still twisting away, huh Stevie? It is true that a lot of people who eventually voted for Trump were bashing him during a long campaign until he whittled the field down. He wasn't my first choice until I went to hear him speak in the spring of 2016. But you were still bashing him when the choice was down to two people... him and Hillary.

You wisely didn't come right out and endorse Hillary. But real live actual pro-gun guys were not bashing Trump like you were at a time when all of the dishonest polls had many believing that we were going to probably have an extreme anti-gunner in the White House.

And that is what is bothering the hell out of you... the notion that I can indeed think for myself, read between the lines, and don't fall for bullshit.

But instead of continuing your efforts to get this thread locked by name calling, perhaps you could do something productive and tell us your brilliant solutions to this latest anti-gun onslaught. I've given mine, but you seem to be more concerned with the fake polls by CNN and providing links to show that some Republicans are reluctantly supporting some restrictions than getting our lawmakers to see that there are issues far more serious that kill hundreds of times more teens than the status quo of our gun rights.

Debating whether I will ever believe that you are a moderate Republican who supports the NRA and pro-gun candidates is simply a waste of time. My opinions are totally based upon what you have posted here in the past. Flailing and making lame excuses isn't going to change my mind, or the mind of anyone else who has been paying attention to what you have posted over the years. Or perhaps you'd like everyone to believe that me, jOe, Dave K, craigd, etc. are in a wicked Right Wing conspiracy to unfairly depict you for no good reason.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Ever the useful tool you are. Somethings never change. You have been exposed for the fraud you are. Bad gun control bills from a Republican are fine.....tough spot don't ya know? Bad gun bill from a Democrat well what an assault on the Constitution. The truth is a bad gun bill is a bad bill no matter who puts out the idea. You are nothing more than a follower. M

I love how now you are all sensitive and name calling deeply offends you now. Your a typical bully who cries when someone stands up to him. If only you would call me Libtard one more time.......

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
....Bad gun control bills from a Republican are fine.....tough spot don't ya know? Bad gun bill from a Democrat well what an assault on the Constitution. The truth is a bad gun bill is a bad bill no matter who puts out the idea. You are nothing more than a follower....

It's very possible that the bad thing is equivocating. Do you think it's possible for a Republican to put out a bad gun control bill that's a tenth as bad as a 'good' dem gun control bill?

Remember, you are the one here that is saying that 'something' is going to have to happen, we just can't go on like this. Kind of like the NRA thing, there's nothing wrong with having some convictions, but with friends like you, who needs enemies?
In the previous page you mentioned about how worldly and enlightened you are to have friends on the left. Here's a thought, don't look to a President, because you are looking for a friend. Look at and support his policy, not his enemies in the name of feelings.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

So who's crying Stevie? And what are you doing to keep the Republicans you pretend to support from making the mistake of passing any bad gun bills? Your sole purpose here has been to hurl insults, bash the NRA, and to post links to try to show that there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans when it comes to infringing upon the 2nd Amendment. But if you were honest, you'd admit that the baby steps taken by some Republicans are a small fraction of what is being advanced by your Democrats.

Nothing has been passed yet. They are still very early in the discussion phase. Have you contacted your Representatives or the White House? Have you cut a check to help the NRA? You can call me a fraud all you want, but I have always been critical of any politician, Republican or Democrat, who has infringed upon our 2nd Amendment Rights. Unfortunately, we have sometimes had to choose between the lesser of two evils. When my own Republican Senator came up for re-election last year, I simply didn't vote for either candidate for U.S. Senator, and I e-mailed my Republican Senator to tell him why he would never get a vote from me after he supported the Obama/Biden proposals in 2013.

I don't think that's simply being a follower or a useful tool. That is using my vote as intelligently as I can. And by the way Stevie, your name calling has never offended me. I know you'd never do it to my face, and I'm not as thin skinned as you. But I have noticed that many here are offended by the name calling that often occurred in political and gun right threads. And I also noticed that it seemed as though people like you and guys like the other self described moderate Republican, your pal Last Dollar, liked to start the pissing contest ball rolling in the hopes of getting these important discussions locked. If you have a dumb idea such as requiring gun owners to keep all of their guns locked in safes, just say so. But I'm not going to take your trolling bait, and I hope others won't either.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Look Craig I call it like I see it. Crap ideas from Republicans currently. Sorry but it is what I see. I expect that from Democrats. Yes something does need to happen. How about the Republicans come up with some actual common sense suggestions. I would far prefer seeing money go to a better database of convicts than our President suggesting to raise the age limit for long guns.A terrible idea and not one I can support. Crap, crap, crap is what that is. Do you feel the policy Trump is currently suggesting is one to support? I do not. Not at all.

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Come to The Denver show, happy to tell you what I think of you to your face. Believe me, it is not much.

I'm sorry I must have missed your criticism of current Republican gun control proposals. You are so good at quoting things, would you mind showing me? Oh that is right you can not due to being a fraud.

Useful idiot and a follower who has never had an original thought.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Look Craig I call it like I see it....

....How about the Republicans come up with some actual common sense suggestions....

....Crap, crap, crap is what that is. Do you feel the policy Trump is currently suggesting is one to support? I do not. Not at all.

I see absolutely no value in any common sense suggestions, based on the fact that for one dem to vote for it, it'll be laced with mountains of true crap. I am extremely confident that this President knows exactly the buttons to push, to have everyone walk away and get absolutely nothing done on the issue. I also believe that though it will fall on deaf ears, he has the bully pulpit to pass some blame to the gun control legislators.

Page 22 of 39 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.