April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Ted Schefelbein, CJ Dawe, graybeardtmm3, Bill Graham, Stanton Hillis, susjwp), 431 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,213
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

If the muslim imports are so benign, why is everyone worried about them and their bad behaviour ? I do not read about the same problems with the buddists, jewish, or sikh's.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Larry Clown, our brain dead ex-intelligence analyst has me on IGNORE, yet has once again responded to me. How is that even possible??? It shows just how much we can believe or trust Larry.

Larry is gloating because he actually thinks there has been no Islamic terror activity in Morocco in the last 7 years. I informed this agenda driven idiot that there is much more information on Islamic terror activity in Morocco that can easily be found with a cursory internet search. Since Larry is too stupid to accomplish that, and chooses instead to cherry pick only the news that there were no attacks in Morocco in 2016... here is one for him that is much more recent than 7 years ago. This is from Nov. 5, 2015:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/life-sty...n-tourists.html

Larry Clown pretends to IGNORE me because he cannot stand to be proven wrong. And right there in the link above is more proof that it is Larry who provides fake news in order to support his ignorance.

Larry also seems to want us to simply forget that the attacker in the deadly 2017 Barcelona, Spain attack came from Morocco, and that Moroccans are lucky that authorities have been able to thwart numerous other attacks in recent years. To this idiot, an attack that was thwarted means there was minimal threat. Larry would have us believe that simply because he paid a Muslim to raise his children without them getting killed by their babysitter, that we should simply cover our eyes and forget about the 32,407 Islamic Terror attacks that have been carried out around the world since 9/11.

1036 people were killed in December 2017 alone in Muslim terror attacks around the world. 218 were killed during only six days this month. In the same time period, how many were killed by Irish Catholics or Italian Americans, or Jews?

Here is a list of Killings in the Name of Islam in the last 30 Days:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=

In my opinion, Larry is to CIA Intelligence gathering capabilities what Jagermeister is to actual experience with double shotguns... A big fat nothing blow-hard. But at least Jagermeister doesn't run and hide from his profound ignorance. I'd expect Larry to do as he has done so many times in the past and cry to Dave to lock this thread.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: L. Brown
....My, my. Anything more recent than 7 years ago....

....those earlier terrorist incidents you cited energized the government of Morocco to take more PROACTIVE steps against terrorists....

....And compared to Europe in general, we're doing pretty well in that area. But not--interestingly enough--compared to Morocco....

If Catholic immigration during the 1800's and life in Morocco during the 70's are on the table, seven years ago might not be reaching back too far. Heck, doesn't the intel say a western family could have lived quite safely around that same time in an Iran under the Shaw? And, look what happens when there's no proactivity and all enabling.

Regardless of your enthusiasm Morocco, would you take minor children and a wife there today, to live for two to three years? Yup, I know you're gonna say yes, but how many taxpayer dollars of your time would be dedicated to their security. Still, none of this has to do with the political mentality that would enable a European no go zone or a Chicago south side.

Are 'we' really doing pretty well or are we just lucky to some extent. Where enabled, don't we have somali thugs intimidating folks in middle class Mn neighborhoods, and documented sharia courts of law dotted through out the US? Didn't, just two days ago, the top kali law enforcement officer, announce that he's using the power of his position to punish, by criminal prosecution, law abiding US citizens if he feels like they assist federal law enforcement opposing their 'sanctuary' policy. The first no go US state?

No, I don't think the proactivity of Morocco has much to do with the French nanny state. Besides, enabling cultures can't stomach heavy handed security forces. You're claiming a bunch has changed over the last seven years in Morocco, are you forecasting that the US will be one sprawling ghetto in seven years?

Craig: As is often the case, some of your post confuses me. But I'll do my best. Irish Catholics . . . well, we did end up with Irish-American gangsters, didn't we? Just like we ended up with the Mafia as a result of Sicilian immigrants. Hard to find an immigrant group that was 100% squeaky clean.

A lot of Americans did live nice, quiet lives under the shah. But President Carter and the Shah were such close friends that when the Shah requested that the CIA only work with his security service (Savak) and not gather any intelligence unilaterally, Carter agreed. And passed on the instructions to the ambassador, who passed them on down to CIA's chief of station. Result: For a couple years before the Shah was driven from power, we had essentially no reporting on the religious opposition . . . because Savak was telling the Shah what he wanted to hear. Which was: there is no threat. So we got blindsided due to a policy blunder, not an intelligence blunder.

I don't think the Twin Cities cops have given up any authority to the Somalis. And the FBI is watching as well. I've read about several Somalis being arrested because they were leaving to join Al Shabab, or being arrested when they came back. Similar to Morocco: Proactive counterterrorism. And that's what CT is all about. If you're not going to be proactive, you might as well shut down all counterterrorism operations . . . and save the taxpayers a bunch of money. Of course more Americans will probably die . . . But if you only want to react, we can always catch the bad guys afterwards. If they don't commit suicide and save us the trouble.

You don't like it that Morocco is doing better in the CT business? Wow. You're a hard guy to please, Craig. We're also doing pretty well . . . frequently arresting people who were (until ISIS collapsed in Syria and Iraq) heading off to join ISIS or were planning some terrorist act in this country. That's good news to me. And I don't see quite how Morocco could be a "sprawling ghetto" unless you consider that's what it is just because it's a Muslim country. Nor do I fear that this nation is ever going to become one. And yes, if I were working for Uncle Sam, I would willingly return with a wife and minor children to Morocco. We didn't live in fear then, even though we had incidents with Black September putting shoebox bombs under a couple cars outside the embassy. We didn't live in fear then. We just took precautions. But one HUGE difference between, say, Morocco and Libya at the time of the Benghazi attack: the Moroccan govt, then and now, found it in their interest to protect foreigners. And have done a pretty darned good job of it. For that matter, I spent a fair amount of time in the countryside, hunting with Moroccans; fishing with Moroccans, etc. Unarmed . . . well, except for my shotgun when we were hunting birds or wild boar. I didn't worry any more than I did when I was taking my military intelligence unit to England for active duty, back when IRA terrorists were still active. I always joked that if they killed any of us, it would be by accident--Americans being a source of funding for them, via collecting money for "the cause" in Irish bars in the States, etc.

Last edited by L. Brown; 01/20/18 08:01 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

....You don't like it that Morocco is doing better in the CT business? Wow. You're a hard guy to please, Craig. We're also doing pretty well....

Sorry, really, about the confusion. Here's a little nutshell of my thoughts.

I hope you could tell that I was comparing and contrasting political will and agenda, rather than ranking the various countries position in the 'CT business'? The thing I 'like' and don't like about the Moroccan approach to their success is that they are not constrained by our checks and balances, and exploit it. But, as you should know, our laws are selectively enforced based on ideology, within our borders.

We're, as you mention, doing well also, but I'd hope you can see my point that there now are US cities, counties, states and administrations that do not have the best interests of the US CT business in mind, and by extension US citizens. A developing example is looking like your beloved agency, along with the fbi and doj were tasked by the last admin to attack lawful citizen political opponents, rather than keeping on the sharp end of the CT business.

Last edited by craigd; 01/21/18 12:22 AM. Reason: spelling
Sidelock
Sidelock

This is some funny stuff. Keep it going.

And Larry, we get it. You love Moraccans and hate the Irish. Just please stop with the boring stories of....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

A developing example is looking like your beloved agency, along with the fbi and doj were tasked by the last admin to attack lawful citizen political opponents, rather than keeping on the sharp end of the CT business.

I'll move on from the Muslim stuff to the above. Chris Steele, author of the famous/infamous dossier on Trump, stopped cooperating with the FBI because he felt that organization was under the influence of Trump supporters. Then, from the other side, we hear that no, the FBI was following political guidance from the Obama/Clinton camp. Sometimes, such charges are based on politics rather than facts. I think I'll wait for the smoke to clear.

As far as the CIA being ordered "to attack lawful citizen political opponents" . . . by law, there's very little the CIA can do in relation to gathering intelligence on American citizens. For example, if CIA wants to surveil a US citizen in this country, they have to have the FBI do it for them. And that can be done only via request from the director of the CIA to the director of the FBI (or their designees). And the request must be made in writing--leaving a "paper trail", just in case anyone decides to play fast and loose with the rules. CIA did spy on Americans during the Vietnam era, got burned, and there are now specific laws that would be violated if that were to take place. So if you know about it, Craig . . . instead of talking about it on a BB, do your duty as a citizen and report it to the FBI. The current directors of both the CIA and the FBI are Trump appointments, so any "political prejudice"--which should not exist in either agency--ought to be clear.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't know Larry, the emails between those three in the FBI who are that far up in the food chain is pretty disturbing. Its far beyond an 'opinion' from those three as its becoming increasingly apparent that they were willing to break the law in order to stop the President.

No one is above the law except those that support the right candidate?

What is even more disturbing is it seems that the FBI and State Department are infested with them.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Of course Larry Clown wants to change the subject. The crybaby could never ever admit that he is wrong. And I'm losing count of how many time the dolt has responded to me after telling us that he is IGNORING me. Larry is like the Liberal Left gift that keeps on giving. I love it when these guys offer incontrovertible proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I'm sure he won't even look at The Religion of Peace website:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=

One thing that stands out when you do check it out is the very real truth that there is no similar website dedicated to Irish or Italians, Catholics, Bhuddists, Protestants, Mormons, Jews, Baptists, Hindus, Presbyterians, etc. The amount of violence committed in the name of Islam is unequaled by any other religion in modern history. And they had a pretty good reputation for the same behavior in ancient history too. But it takes someone who actually has some intelligence to understand that.

But to be on the safe side... watch out for Nuns with suicide vests!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Bhuddists, Protestants, Mormons, Jews, Baptists, Hindus, Presbyterians, etc. The amount of violence committed in the name of Islam is unequaled by any other religion in modern history. And they had a pretty good reputation for the same behavior in ancient history too. But it takes someone who actually has some intelligence to understand that.

I no longer believe that all those attacks are due to religious beliefs. Clearly some are using religion as excuse to divert from other problem(s). I no longer believe leaving this topic open is of any benefit at all.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....if you know about it, Craig . . . instead of talking about it on a BB, do your duty as a citizen and report it to the FBI....

Now there's a thought and a half. In fun or seriously, is it safe to assume that you clear all you talk about on the bb's with the proper authorities? I think I'll wait for it to clear too, but I'm pretty sure the smoke is about breaking law, and not just a generic rundown of what to skirt around. We'll see.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.