April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (SKB, FallCreekFan, 1 invisible), 870 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,832
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24
Sidelock
Sidelock

That would be Kearneysville, Virginia if West Virginia didn't vote to split from Virginia in 1861.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Why should anyone care what happened in 1860-1863? What might be significant to members of this board is that the best shotgun cartridges are loaded in Kearneysville West Virginia.

You are such a moron, JM. They might care about it in a country that actually gives a shit about its Constitution and tries to follow the rule of law. Unlike the shithole you started in.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Why should anyone care what happened in 1860-1863? What might be significant to members of this board is that the best shotgun cartridges are loaded in Kearneysville West Virginia.

You are such a moron, JM. They might care about it in a country that actually gives a shit about its Constitution and tries to follow the rule of law. Unlike the shithole you started in.

It was a "shithole" because it was not independent free country. That is because when free it was lead by incompetent if not stupid politicians. There were two alliances to choose from either Germany or the Soviet Union instead they chose Great Britain and France neither of which could be counted on. We know what happened later so we don't have to go there. The responsibility of voters in to constantly monitor their representatives to see if they serve their best interests and interests of the country they represent.

I envy you because you were not born in a "shithole", therefore, you can live comfortably and die in peace where you were born.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It was a "shithole" because it was not independent free country. That is because when free it was lead by incompetent if not stupid politicians. There were two alliances to choose from either Germany or the Soviet Union instead they chose Great Britain and France neither of which could be counted on. We know what happened later so we don't have to go there. The responsibility of voters in to constantly monitor their representatives to see if they serve their best interests and interests of the country they represent.

I envy you because you were not born in a "shithole", therefore, you can live comfortably and die in peace where you were born.

So your solution was to emigrate to the United States so you could vote for incompetent Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats like your hero Barack Hussein Obama??? We are not colonists, and we owe our individual freedom and national independence to our right to possess firearms. But you choose to vote for people who work tirelessly to weaken and strip us of those rights.

Hell, you even vote for people who gave $$$Billions to North Korea so they could now be in a position to threaten Hawaii and the mainland with nuclear tipped intercontinental ballistic missiles. And thanks to Obama, Iran will be the next to threaten the world with nukes unless Trump can stop them. Yet Libtards blame him for taking us to the brink of war.

canvasback was right Jagermeister... you are a moron... as is any gun owner who would even consider voting for someone who would gut the 2nd Amendment. Obama had a 100% anti-gun voting record as a State and U.S. Senator, so his promises to respect the 2nd Amendment should have been recognized as lies by people like you, rocky mtn bill, homer, Dr. Wanker, Last Dollar, Obsessed With Obama, and other FUDD's who supported him.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
It's hardly mean-spirited to note that I'm an Obama supporter. I'm proud of it, apparent here as long as he's been around. He's anti-gun but has kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16.

King Brown made this statement claiming Obama kept his "legislative gun in his holster" AFTER Obama did all he could to restrict our gun rights in 2013. Thanks for stabbing us in the back as you pretend to be gun guys!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have always voted for those that I suspected would have my best interest in mind increased gun restriction was never on the "menu". Why did you post that nice picture with stupid "Gun" tags. It should be obvious to anyone with few ounces of gray matter that Barrack Hussain Obama was in more danger than someone like you or I.

I will say one thing those stupid and useless bump fire stocks devices should have not been approved for manufacture or sale. They contributed to death of innocents and put question of high capacity semi-auto ownership by private citizen in danger again. I assume that many if not most of those shot in Nevada were good conservative citizens.

Sidelock
Sidelock

mad

Sidelock
Sidelock

If voting twice for Obama was in your best interests, one would think that by now, you might be able to afford at least one lousy double shotgun instead of being a drooler and tire-kicker who is constantly worried that they will decline in value.

And why wasn't increased gun restriction on the menu? You spend countless hours on various firearms websites attempting to dishonestly portray yourself as a shooter, hunter, and owner of guns that you have on Layaway or 24 hour hold. I'm no fan of bump stocks either, but bump stocks didn't kill anyone. Those conservative citizens were killed by a mentally ill madman who had no prior criminal history and passed background checks for every one of his firearms. But your president Obama pushed long and hard to impose Universal Background Checks as a way to create a National Gun Registry.

The shooter in Las Vegas could just as easily killed and maimed a large number of people by other methods. The death toll is far short of the 87 killed with a dollars worth of gasoline in the 1990 Happyland Dance Club arson murders or the 86 killed and 458 injured in the 2016 Nice, France truck attack. No bump stocks required... moron.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nope, I don't spend countless hours on various firearms websites.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
If voting twice for Obama was in your best interests, one would think that by now, you might be able to afford at least one lousy double shotgun instead of being a drooler and tire-kicker who is constantly worried that they will decline in value.

And why wasn't increased gun restriction on the menu? You spend countless hours on various firearms websites attempting to dishonestly portray yourself as a shooter, hunter, and owner of guns that you have on Layaway or 24 hour hold. I'm no fan of bump stocks either, but bump stocks didn't kill anyone. Those conservative citizens were killed by a mentally ill madman who had no prior criminal history and passed background checks for every one of his firearms. But your president Obama pushed long and hard to impose Universal Background Checks as a way to create a National Gun Registry.

The shooter in Las Vegas could just as easily killed and maimed a large number of people by other methods. The death toll is far short of the 87 killed with a dollars worth of gasoline in the 1990 Happyland Dance Club arson murders or the 86 killed and 458 injured in the 2016 Nice, France truck attack. No bump stocks required... moron.

mad

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nope, I don't spend countless hours on various firearms websites.

Now there's another lie. You have told us about other firearms website you visit. You have over 9000 posts here, and you don't even own a double gun. You even participate in some Polish firearms website that you have told us about... Loweicki, PL or something like that.

You have some weird and pathetic need to portray yourself as a gun guy and an expert on doubles (even though you don't own any), yet you support anti-gunners like Obama who did nothing to improve your financial situation while they attempted to restrict access to firearms, magazines, and ammunition. And you call me an assh*le???

Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.