April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (L. Brown), 1,092 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,142
Members14,409
Most Online1,299
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24
Sidelock
Sidelock

Take a look at the figures for Federal Contract dollars in Replacements two links and see how those studies contradict each other in the state's rankings.

The disparity is great. They can't both be right. Makes me wonder if either is right.

I think the two most important words to remember in Dave K's post are "per capita". That is a very important distinction, and makes a huge difference when comparing more densely populated states like Kalifornia, New York, or Illinois to states like Montana, New Mexico, or North Dakota. Professional multi-generational Welfare leeches know which states provide the most benefits, and we all know it isn't in Red States. Even CBS 60 Minutes was objective enough to show Welfare cheats traveling from Liberal Left Blue State Illinois to Liberal Left Blue State Minnesota to claim benefits in multiple states. The Framers were very prescient when they created the Electoral College in order to at least slow down the rate of speed that densely populated regions would bring the entire house down. It's very difficult to objectively talk about which state gets the most Federal dollars returned in relation to the amount they pay in Federal taxes. There are so many intangibles such as the huge hidden costs of importing ten's of millions of illegal aliens as I mentioned earlier. It's pretty easy for Libtards to ignore the huge costs of importing a low wage non-citizen workforce that consumes education and health care dollars, uses the infrastructure, takes Welfare money, places huge financial burdens on the criminal justice system and victims of their crimes, but doesn't contribute much in taxes or Social Security when they are working under the table and exporting billions back to Mexico and Central America. Then there's the unfortunate fact that a powerful U.S. Senator with much seniority and a seat on an appropriation committee can steer large amounts of pork back to his state.

Here's a nice little chart to show that what Billy (rocky mtn bullshit) said about Kalifornia's debt problem is not at all true. Nothing new there.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/305287/california-state-debt/

Schwartznegger is no darling of Conservatives, but the greatest damage was done before he arrived in 2008, and state debt is still growing. It is also undeniable that most of Schwartznegger's attempts to cut spending were thwarted by Liberal Democrats who continued to push for increased spending funded by increases in taxes and fees.

Billy should try to stay on topic, but that would mean he couldn't run away from the fact that Libtards like him support the Liberal Left Democrat anti-gunners who make it harder to buy ammunition than drugs.

I think I heard an insignificant little squeak from dla (sic) over in Munchkinland... but I can't be sure. It might have been a mosquito farting.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

NEW TODAY !!!

EXPANDED OFFSHORE DRILLING FOR OIL AND GAS !!!

A joyous announcement that checks all the boxes

Rape the Environment

Corporate GREED

Suck Corporate Rectal Orifice

Continue re-election fund

warms the heart dunnit?

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll bet that the moron above who is lamenting drilling for gas and oil drives a vehicle that uses fossil fuel, and heats and air conditions his home with energy derived from fossil fuel.

If he rides a bike, I'll bet the materials it was made from were made using fossil fuel. If some of the power he buys comes from wind turbines, they were undoubtedly built by machines and furnaces fueled with fossil fuel. A foundry about 50 miles from me uses electric arc furnaces to melt the steel for massive wind turbine hubs weighing up to 90 tons each. It takes a lot of fossil fuel to melt that much steel. Even the barrels of his shotguns were made with fossil fuels. The iron ore used to make them was mined with huge fossil fuel burning machines.

But he is far too stupid to see that he is as hooked on the juice as the rest of the world. Renewable energy may come. We all want to see that day. But it isn't here yet. Hey, let's all buy Chinese solar panels built with... fossil fuel! Of course, we could always do the drilling in the Middle East where he can't see it, and fund the Nations that fund Islamic terrorists.

Hey, we're finally going to drill on a small piece of ANWR up in Alaska too. All of the horror stories that were told about the building of the Alaska Pipeline will be repeated again. But the greedy corporations don't want to spill the oil on the ground. They want to sell it to energy using hypocrites and fools like Dr. Wanker and rocky mtn bullshit. The Liberal Energy Using Hypocrites told us 15 years ago that it was silly to drill there because it would take the oil 7 years to get to market. 7 years came and went, and we are still very dependent on the drilling that Dr. Wanker sees as nothing but corporate greed.

As much of the nation has spent the last week in the grip of sub-zero and below freezing temperatures, I wonder how many poor and elderly people would have died if greedy corporations had not drilled to supply the gas, oil, and electricity they are using to keep warm.

Liberalism = Mental Illness

They prove it to us all the time.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'd rather see a reclaimation area from an old coal mine then those damn windmills the liberals put up.

A lot of people make their living and a very good one from what corporations pay them. All those big paying jobs Obama created at McDonald's sure didn't do anyone any good.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
NEW TODAY !!!

EXPANDED OFFSHORE DRILLING FOR OIL AND GAS !!!

A joyous announcement that checks all the boxes

Rape the Environment

Corporate GREED

Suck Corporate Rectal Orifice

Continue re-election fund

warms the heart dunnit?

Sane, this is so easy to fix, why don't you get the oil out of the ground as a sole proprietor? Stick it to the man and all he's beholden to, plus you can rub it in by rowing out to your oil rigs. It does warm the heart, 'cept for the part about rectal orifice.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Warms my heart and my house also.

Sidelock
Sidelock

here's the fascinating re-tard spin

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/01/04/t...ng-regulations/

the conclusion seems to be "it's not so bad". HAHAHAHAHA It's not so bad! Well, that makes everything just super OK and I'm down with that.

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hmmm, the non corporate approach might not work, eh. How about we come up with synonyms for corporate, like Perazzi or London Best Gun? Of course, we'd have to join a rap forum and come up with something they'd be down with.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Paradise lost.

I am a California native. Are there a lot of a$$holes in California? YES! BUT WHERE DID THEY COME FROM? Other states and countries. When I was born here, there were about 8 million people in the state. Now there are 40 million. The growth was from people wanting to take advantage of the weather and economic opportunities. People like you.

I am in Arizona right now working on acquiring property. I am bailing out of California. Of course, the people here in Arizona will all be saying, "Yeah, some a$$hole from California bought that ranch... paid too much and screwed it up for the rest of us..."

Carry on with your witticisms and snide remarks about a state I have loved all my life. 90% of you don't know whereof you speak. Fire away!

C Man
Life is short
Quit your job.
Turn off the TV.
Go outside and play.
Sidelock
Sidelock

The reason California gets dissed here is Because we know it is Paradise Lost...Geo

Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.