May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (3 invisible), 712 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,615
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I'm no monarchist, Geo, not by a long shot, but I admire the royal family for always putting its members in the front lines when the shooting starts. I also admire the way Elizabeth does her job with quiet assurance.

Oy, careful, King

Youre skating on thin ice. The Party is liable to snatch your necklace back.

I kinda like the Queen too. I bet you get a couple Jezy shots in er shes a pretty fun gal.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nialmac
JohnfromUK, you are obviously an educated man and while I agree there are many things wrong with the European project the rumors of its demise are premature. People have been saying the same stuff since the start but it just keeps getting bigger. Theres good reasons why the richer countries are ready, grudgingly, to bail out the goofs. They remember what went before. Britain hasnt had foreign troops invade since the Norman conquest. Ive lived in England and traveled there a good bit. I know exactly why the leavers voted as they did. Just a short walk around Londonistan or any of the other Stans in the Midlands will show why. I think the Brits were happier with the Normans.

That may be the reason for some people - however for many it is being subject to a multiplicity of petty rules (we can no longer buy filament incandescent light bulbs, vacuum cleaners over a certain Wattage etc.) and the 'European human rights court' which prevented us jailing/expelling certain terrorist organisers. overall, it is the loss of control (of many aspects of our lives including immigration) to an overseas unelected body (the European Commission) that tipped the balance (my opinion).

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: bonny
If jeremy corbyn gets into power in the uk, then game shooting will be the least of the worries. He is a full on marxist who has never had a job outside parliament, consorts with very dubious people like the ira and hezbollah (they are not terrorists, but freedom fighters), and class warfare, banning "bloodsports", including game shooting.

I am right in thinking he had a strict vegan as his shadow minister of agriculture, and he himself was a member of lacs (league against cruel sports).

This is certainly true

Sidelock
Sidelock

This has been one rare posting. I think one of you guys with enough money should pay to have this published in the London Times. It covered a lot of ground, some of which actually made sense.
From the viewpoint of a Yank, I'm only sure of two things. Everyone in Europe wants to be in charge of making money. As soon as there's a war everyone in Europe wants America and Great Britain to fight it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: JohnfromUK
Originally Posted By: bonny
If jeremy corbyn gets into power in the uk, then game shooting will be the least of the worries. He is a full on marxist who has never had a job outside parliament, consorts with very dubious people like the ira and hezbollah (they are not terrorists, but freedom fighters), and class warfare, banning "bloodsports", including game shooting.

This is certainly true

If we want to eliminate or control ISIS backing Hezbollah may not actually be as bad an idea as one may believe.

eeb Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Been drinking the Obama koolaid much? New sheriff in town.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: eeb
Been drinking the Obama koolaid much? New sheriff in town.

Why isn't there a like button!!

Want to control ISIS, bomb them, and every other radical Islam group out of existence.

TM

Sidelock
Sidelock

Been off air for a few days. Read the first page about grouse shooting but not all the following comments. Each and every paragraph in that article is, I can assure you, complete and utter rubbish. Lagopus.....

eeb Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Consider the source Lagopus. The WAPO is good for fish wrap or a trip to the woods, not much more.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: eeb
Consider the source Lagopus. The WAPO is good for fish wrap or a trip to the woods, not much more.

Its good for the dogs also.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.