May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (Jtplumb), 505 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,560
Posts546,321
Members14,423
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Would have loved to see P.K. bring it back to that city in Kwee-bec. I like the Pens and Pittsburgh, can't stand that nut spearin' Nova Scotian. Last team to win back to back '97 '98 Wings.

Not much left of Pittsburgh or Allegheny County, and more people leaving everyday.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I got no dog in this fight, but will put in one comment concerning the Canucks. They ain't exactly leading the free world in the fight for freedom, but Rob Furlong ain't no "blue helmet" neither. (It also would not be entirely fair, however, were I not to point out that he was using an American made rifle and ammunition to do the deed. wink )

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks Stan for that observation. Our men and women in uniform do the best they can despite the handcuffs their government puts on them.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

LR, PK and the rest of the Preds along with their awesome fans got Nashville onto my radar. Gotta like any team where the captain's wife looks and sings like that!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

I forgot about Furlong, he's the real deal. Him and his people did some good work.

From WIKI:
After leaving the Canadian Army, Furlong moved to Edmonton, Alberta and joined the Edmonton Police Service in 2004. In 2012, Furlong was dismissed from the police for discreditable conduct, after an episode in which he physically abused and urinated on a fellow police officer. As of 2013, he operates a marksmanship academy, called Rob Furlong's Marksmanship Academy, based in Alberta.

He's my kind of guy and would have made a hell of a Marine. I thought he used a Barrett but he was using a gun I don't even know. A pal was a Marine sniper using a Barrett in Iraq, his best shot was a 2800 yd one, but you don't put guys that shoot dumpsters in the record book. Sniper school sounds to be a major [censored], sounds tougher then what I went through and I thought they ran us a lot. I still have a good feeling about the Corps, or the Corpse, as our previous fearless leader once called them. Talked 4 young guys at work into joining the Marines. They where back after boot came by to say hi and two or three of them were going into disciplines I didn't know existed. In my day having good legs and being a decent shot was all that was needed. Now they need a good brain. Your brain is your best weapon. Good to see disciplines where they are required to use it.

Last edited by pooch; 06/17/17 06:39 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

You big dummy canvasback, that was Faith Hill who sung the national anthem not Carrie Underwood.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gordie was doing it for my team, King. Makes all the difference.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: treblig1958
You big dummy canvasback, that was Faith Hill who sung the national anthem not Carrie Underwood.

Lol I wasn't refering to any specific game. I was refering to Carrie's general abilities.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: treblig1958

Lol I wasn't refering to any specific game. I was refering to Carrie's general abilities.

Carrie is a fine woman...she would be more than welcome to boil me kettle and wash me dishes:) ...You fellas can bark all you want about who was here first there's more than enough evidence on the Northern Peninsula to appease my mind ( the reported the six foot rusty haired natives is fun to hear about too ).

But the point of this thread is not the posturing about whose govt is best ..because they're both struggling these past few years... Trump is a proper tool ,but a hardass willing to draw a line in the sand ...that pansy my country elected is too friggin dainty to even pick up the stick .

I just hope our collective govts (mine mostly) get our world back on track sooner than later ...I believe in damn hard lines when it comes to right and wrong

Last edited by CJ Dawe; 06/17/17 08:22 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Still think this guy was the absolute best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkvrc9y9MRo

Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.