April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Southern Sport, Momslefever, Ken Nelson, Marks_21, ClapperZapper, 1 invisible), 1,032 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,481
Posts545,237
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
A blessing of your country was its sheltering of the weak and dispossessed on your shores. Canada's is a multicultural experiment. I think Arabic is our provincial capital's second language, Canada will be mostly people of colour in 25 years. We're trying to accommodate all as part of a national family, as you say, but it's hoping---the expectation of something better.

Why don't you start a new thread about your beloved Canadian Muslims King, instead of once again steering wildly off-topic?

Aren't you concerned that old colonel will start a thread calling you out for your frequent thread diversions?

Well, I guess if I was you, I wouldn't worry too much about that. If hypocrisy and dishonesty could be used as currency, we'd be seeing a few people here buying everything Holland, Purdey, and Boss could produce... with a heavy back-log.

As long as you're going off-topic, why don't you show us again how an atheist such as yourself invokes the name of Jesus to advance your anti-2nd Amendment agenda... as you did here:

The roots I'm comfortable with are the radical---"to get to the root of"---and that's Jesus's teaching. The shame is how far the Christian community has drifted from it. We act irrationally from fear when the Christian message is to fear not, even death itself.We call ourselves Christian nations and stockpile ammunition, need concealed carry to protect ourselves and a regulated militia without regulations to protect us from our own governments, abandoning Jesus's teaching to defend it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"English suburb, I wish."

I knew Nova Scotia wasn't everything you crack it up to be.

Sidelock
Sidelock

guess no one else cares to address foxie's question...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Goofin' on King and Europe is much more fun.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Crikey. This really blew up.

Canada... just another English suburb. Good one. Not as good as A gas station masquerading as a country, but good.

I love them both! Hahaha!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

If what you say is accurate, our provincial government couldn't have abdicated its responsibilities at the request of a rural provincial landowners organization of which I'm president, acclaimed the most radical institutional change on the continent.I We're the fastest growing FSC group in Canada, third and fourth in growth and size in North America, winner of the distinguished global prize in 2014 for sustainable forestry by the Rainforest Alliance. We make the rules, pooch. The people who own the land make the rules, kowtow to no one.

King you got to be making this stuff up as you go. If true you FSC boys need to get out more and listen to your propaganda less. Everybody in Canada dances to the tunes played in Toronto and Montreal. The politicians are buying the votes from the loafers of the cities with the taxes of those Canadians living outside of Quebec and Ontario. That's sex without kisses.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ay, oh, Canadians

If you happen to see a half soused half dago half mick American gourging on donuts with a really pretty Polish girl at the Tim's in Windsor and feel like punching him, remember, it's pooch slagging your country, not me.

Sidelock
Sidelock

RWTF, nothing can change your prevalence of multiple killings, many unreported every day in a culture that generally worships guns. The US makes its rules and lives by its consequences, as do other countries.

You know when I read this I get an image in my mind of that commercial where an egg is frying and the announcer says:

"this is your brain on drugs."

Last edited by 1cdog; 06/16/17 06:32 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I am not in this argument, but I am thankful for the Canadian soldiers that fought "shoulder to shoulder" with ours in the recent troubles since 9-11. Also we have our constitution and they have theirs. They should live by theirs and not complain that we live by ours.
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig,If you're in the neighborhood, do let me know. We'll have a cold beer and talk about the things that unite us. Best wishes.

Bill Ferguson
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.