April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Karl Graebner, Tim in PA, FlyChamps, Jimmy W, NCTarheel), 442 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,212
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

It is a bit ironic the fact that the family of the offender in this incident were actually refugees taken in by Britain as they were victims of Ghaddafi's regime. Sort of biting the hands that feeds you. Lagopus.....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Now this is just my personal view on Muslin fundamentalism and the British government.
Here in the UK from the time we Brits built wooden ships and roamed around this planet of ours, people from many different countries and of course beliefs and religions have settled here. Now it has not been all harmony over the years but we have managed to rub along together with the occasional family spat that usually ended as fast as it started. And on the whole, such a big mixing pot in such a small country has made living here on the whole different and most of the time very enjoyable especially the food, and the many special religious celebration days with the point being you dont have to be a believer to go along and enjoy the festivities.
Now the majority of Muslims making their homes in this small Island are kind considerate and doing their best to have and keep a family like the rest of us, stumping up the tax and worrying what school and education their children will have. In other words, the same sort of problems we all have to cope with in our daily lives.
Now as Far as I see Muslim Fundamentalism, the people who follow this path want to have only a Muslim world with no other beliefs or thoughts. And in making this world they will use any and every means to achieve this without regard to others. This is something western politicians especially the British Government cannot get their heads around because our history tells them British citizens no matter their belief religion or no religion for that matter could see that it is far better to get on with each other living in peace than constantly be in a state of turmoil.
Politicians do not as yet have the ability to see you cannot reason with a Religious zealot having a bomb and a gun and no value for life its self, something more along the lines of fundamentalists actions will in the end be needed, in other words fight fire with fire.

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!
Sidelock
Sidelock

I had a nice set of mitutoyo micrometers stolen from me by a muslim, he sent them back to his family in Pakistan, he was caught stealing from another lads toolchest and when questioned as to why he thought he could do this he replied " you are infidel, its not a crime or a sin for me to take from the infidel".

Sidelock
Sidelock

You do surprise me Bony if that was the end of the matter. As a lad from Liverpool working in some tough Engineering factory's. Retribution would be swift using these words "being an atheist it would not be a sin or a crime for me to give you a Muslim a weeks stay in the local Hospital's fracture clinic!!

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!
Sidelock
Sidelock

How sad to think that innocent children are targets for these sick bastards.

And how utterly sick it is for the Left to once again be making excuses for deviant and criminal behavior. Jagermeister's comments only offer further proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder, and this sort of thing won't stop any time soon because of people like him.

Maybe if Jagermeister's 5 or 8 year old granddaughter had her life violently snuffed out by a Muslim terrorist, he would see things differently. But then again, he may be too ignorant for even that to make him see the truth. These deviants live in a cult of death. Their families admire them for their sick violent acts against infidels, and their leadership like Hamas and Iran pay large sums of money to their families for their suicide attacks.

Radical Islam has been beaten and tamped down numerous times throughout history. Brute force and total intolerance of their demented behavior is the only thing that has worked. Foolish Liberals like Jagermeister and dla (sic) make silly excuses and say there are over a billion of them and we can never win. But we are talking about a culture that has stagnated and been inbred for centuries, and has offered the world virtually nothing of value for thousands of years.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61

As part of the immigration screening process, any potential immigrants who either believe in, or are sympathetic to, the unconstitutional concepts of Jihad, Sharia, or Dhimmi should be barred from immigration.

Regards
Ken

Given our policies in the middle east if you want to minimize acts of terror by Muslims in western world all would have to be barred from immigration and the ones already there would have to be encouraged or forced to leave.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: damascus
....Here in the UK....

....people from many different countries and of course beliefs and religions have settled here. Now it has not been all harmony over the years but we have managed to rub along together....

....Now the majority of Muslims making their homes in this small Island are kind considerate and doing their best to have and keep a family like the rest of us, stumping up the tax and worrying what school and education their children will have. In other words, the same sort of problems we all have to cope with in our daily lives....

I think it's a pretty common theme that every time something like this happens, it always involves some sort of network. The majority of muslims may not be assimilating into their adopted home country as folks might hope. There seems to be quite a bit of looking the other way by muslims in self segregated communities.

I always wonder why the adopted home country/culture bends over backwards to change the meaning of consideration for the family and education of children.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: damascus
....Here in the UK....

....people from many different countries and of course beliefs and religions have settled here. Now it has not been all harmony over the years but we have managed to rub along together....

....Now the majority of Muslims making their homes in this small Island are kind considerate and doing their best to have and keep a family like the rest of us, stumping up the tax and worrying what school and education their children will have. In other words, the same sort of problems we all have to cope with in our daily lives....

I think it's a pretty common theme that every time something like this happens, it always involves some sort of network. The majority of muslims may not be assimilating into their adopted home country as folks might hope. There seems to be quite a bit of looking the other way by muslims in self segregated communities.

I always wonder why the adopted home country/culture bends over backwards to change the meaning of consideration for the family and education of children.

From practical point of view it makes little difference to me whether I die in my sleep, of heart attack, car accident or from bullet or explosives by terrorist. If you care why don't you just tell them all to get the [censored] out of here and be done with it?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
....Given our policies in the middle east if you want to minimize acts of terror by Muslims in western world all would have to be barred from immigration and the ones already there would have to be encouraged or forced to leave.

Naw, too many home grown odds and ends would be left over, but I like your idea. Maybe, you meant lib, progressives should be forced to leave, and bingo, no cover for the jihadis? Would a dem from the US, living the dream in the travel banned six or seven, have to wear a burka?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
....If you care why don't you just tell them all to get the [censored] out of here and be done with it?

How about asking 'em why they don't just die of old age? Then in their heaven, all their kids would be great soldiers, all the wives would be put in their place, and they would all think they have the best harems?

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.