April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (Parabola, L. Brown), 1,038 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,475
Posts545,170
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

This thread was meant to show sympathy and support for our British friends. Perhaps those who can't resist the politics of the situation could start another thread and leave this one alone.

Paying one's respects in the funeral home is neither the time or the place to dump on the dead guy's politics. If you really thought the dead guy was an ass, you should just stay home. Likewise here.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

And that they way it was CB until the left wing Muslim apologists decided to take this political. These wingnuts should IMO have been tossed off this forum ages ago as their sole purpose here is to cause trouble.
This is also the reason I and several others rarely post here any more.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: James M
And that they way it was CB until the left wing Muslim apologists decided to take this political. These wingnuts should IMO have been tossed off this forum ages ago as their sole purpose here is to cause trouble.
This is also the reason I and several others rarely post here any more.
Jim

Actually Jim, it was jOe, hardly a left wing Muslim apologist, that brought politics into this thread. And I'm no fan of the left wing. But there is a time and place and this ain't it.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

The time for sorrow is long past, now is the time for anger.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Some of you here hate every Muslim. Some Muslims hate every westerner.....see the parallel?

Last edited by dal; 03/23/17 02:35 PM.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: trw999
I'm about to go off topic, but since it's already been done, here goes.

jOe said "Just like the idiots running the European countries are to blame for the Muslims taking over Europe". This is a crassly ignorant statement. The Muslims are not 'taking over' by any definition. Besides, the vast majority of those who are Muslim are decent, kindly people. This is a fact and I am not acting as any sort of an apologist, either. One of the strengths of both our nations is tolerance.

The fact is that a tiny number of so called radicalised Islamists are behind the acts of terrorism. They are disowned by the majority of Muslim followers. Basically these cowardly acts are committed by criminals, however much they may wish to dress it up as something else.

It was the same when I was a serving British Army officer and we were fighting terrorism on a daily basis. Those so called freedom fighters were nothing more than jumped up petty criminals.

So to get back to the original intent of this post, as a Brit I thank you for your expressions of support. The best remark I have heard so far was that the foremost name that will be remembered from yesterday is that of PC Keith Palmer, who gave his life serving his country. He had been a serving soldier before joining the police.

That of course is not to forget the three others who died yesterday and those who were wounded, some very seriously. My Christian prayers go out to all the individuals and families of those affected by the cowardly criminal act.

Tim

You are living in a liberal dream world....feeling sorry for those hurt or killed won't change a thing.

How many sharia law courts are operating in your quaint little country of England ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown

The problem isn't shutting the door. Rather, it's making sure we're letting the right ones in. Keeping out those who've earned their way, just because of their nationality or religion, is wrong.

All Muslims are terrorists in waiting....wither you want to admit it or not their religion demands it.

When 9/11 happened all Muslims/middle easterners should have had their assets confiscated by the US government and they should have all been deported out of this country.

Plain and simple.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

There are 1.6 billion of them stupid. If they all wanted us dead, they would have done it already.

If you had two brain cells to rub together, they would add up to a Canadian penny. No wonder your homeless.

Sidelock
Sidelock

And what would liberal thinking be worth ?

Nothing

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I wouldn't know....I'm not one.

What's it like being delusional? We all know you can answer that one.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.