May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Longknife, montenegrin, Guy Ave, Jtplumb, susjwp, battle), 931 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,501
Posts545,500
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

The man made a charitable contribution to a worthy organization and all you dullards can do is make fun of him.
Good times,

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, that's our job. That's what we do. laugh

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: justin
The man made a charitable contribution to a worthy organization and all you dullards can do is make fun of him.
Good times,

Speaking of dullards, how did you lose your sense of humour? Was it an accident or were you just born that way. Get a grip, man!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: justin
Good times,

justin, have you met Gladys Kravitz, our seriously uptight thread moderator... also known as old colonel? You two sound like kindred spirits. Though ducks and geese might be a rare endangered species where you live, they aren't exactly Jerry's Kids around here. Have you heard all the uproar and hand-wringing over the disrespect caused by this hit Broadway musical?

Actually, there isn't any. Maybe you should look into it. It's nice that "worthy organization" had a benefactor who was willing to bid $4000 on a $35.00 bottle of whiskey. But it took at least two bidders to run it up that high. I'd much rather spend the four large on a nice double shotgun to use to hunt ducks and geese. Hey, now we're on topic!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Those guys in New Jersey have more money than they know what to do with. At a stop light by Ft Monmouth saw two kids drag racing their cars. A brand new Ferrari Testarossa and an older but still cherry Jaguar XKE Roadster.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: treblig1958
Those guys in New Jersey have more money than they know what to do with. At a stop light by Ft Monmouth saw two kids drag racing their cars. A brand new Ferrari Testarossa and a Jaguar XKE.

That must have been a few years ago! I also can bet on the outcome.

Doug Mann
Sidelock
Sidelock

Doug, I swear to this day that I blinked my eyes and they were already out of eyesight!!!!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

My Dad said in the early 1960s there was a sign as you were heading west on the turnpike that said "You are now leaving the state of New Jersey, drive SAFELY" and he said it was the best thing about the entire state.
I tried to find it, when I visited an Uncle on a trip east on my 750 GSXR, but, I never did.
Dad hated Jersey. Stuck there training USMC reservists with seventh rifle corps on some new fangled rifle called an M16, at the NARTS, the naval air rocket test station, shortly after returning from an adviser role in a southeast Asian country, where he used a Remington 700 on the job. He left as quick as he could.
Dad thought Jersey was the best place in the world, to be from.
Thanks for the memories.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Was never much of a Springsteen fan until I heard Nebraska. Still one of my favorite records.

https://youtu.be/Vf-Y426YMto

I like New Jersey.

LGF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Speaking of old whiskey, where can I find an approximate value for an unopened 100 year-old bottle of bourbon?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.