April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (67galaxie, Dan R), 988 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,468
Posts545,134
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel
Restraint and reason are not paramount to your vitriol

My gosh old hypocrite, you are even more stupid than I thought. Either that or dishonest. Or stupid and dishonest. Even after you dissected your nonsensical statement ALMOST word for word in yet another attempt to prove me wrong, you show us either your stupidity or your dishonesty by leaving out one little word. This time I put it in bold letters for you. It changes everything.

Your statement made absolutely no sense old hypocrite. And your explanation of it makes no sense either when you leave out a very important piece of the sentence. Maybe you ought to invest in a dictionary and a thesaurus. Did Larry Clown PM you and help you with that foolish explanation? He also has a problem admitting when he is wrong, and also used to make ever larger posts attempting to make excuses for stupid and wrong things he wrote. When that didn't work, he would cry like a baby to Dave and ask him to lock the thread. When that didn't work, he said he was ignoring me, yet still responded to my posts.

You shouldn't attempt to use such big words when you don't have the intelligence to string them together properly. And when you are clearly wrong, you should just buck up and admit it. How many hours did you struggle with your lame, incorrect, and idiotic excuse?

You are more dense than depleted uranium old hypocrite. And once again you are attempting to say that I believe things that I never claimed to believe. Are you stupid or dishonest? Of course believing in or supporting gun control is not the same as pedophilia. I never said that. I made an extreme analogy to make something very simple for you to understand. Apparently it wasn't simple enough for someone as dense as you.

Here it is in plain English. Based upon what King (and a couple others such as Ed Good) post here, it is my opinion that they are here to undermine the 2nd Amendment gun rights of law abiding U.S. citizens. My opinion of them is based solely upon the totality of their own words which they post here. Each thread is not a snapshot in time... even if it is for dense folks like you. If they did nothing but post anti-gun rhetoric and support for anti-gun politicians on this shotgun forum, they would quickly get skewered and probably banned. But they think they are clever enough to fly under the radar by occasionally pretending to be gun guys and supporters of gun rights. They typically do that when things get hot for them and an increasing number of guys began voicing displeasure with their anti-gun rhetoric. Even someone as dumb as you may have noticed that King was recently taking a greater than usual number of negative replies, even from people who would normally say nothing, as he staunchly defended and supported anti-gun Hillary Clinton, and repeatedly denigrated the pro-2nd Amendment candidate Donald Trump.

I was certain, from his past history, that he would soon post some crap to pretend that he was actually a gun guy... just as he did here and in his recent "Queen of Guns" thread.

But these Trolls always go back to posting their anti-gun rhetoric and support for anti-gunners when things cool down. So I decided a while back that if King was really proud of his anti-gun rhetoric, he wouldn't mind if I frequently reminded everyone just where he stands and remind them just what he is doing... by using his own words. Obviously, by his responses, he is anything but proud of it, and he always attempts to change the subject and shoot the messenger. I love it.

You, old hypocrite, seem to wish to give him cover under the guise of faux civility. I have explained many times why I keep King's anti-gun, anti-NRA, and anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric front and center, yet you keep saying you don't understand why I do it, or agree with it. As I said, in my opinion, that makes you either stupid or dishonest. Which is it?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

CZ;
My question is if you ordered a specific pattern with a specific load & he got it. If the Smith had then polished up the choke & changed the pattern would you then have been a "Satisfied Customer" or would you have complained, Well he did a fantastic Looking Job, but I didn't get the pattern I asked for.
Just trying to look at the situation from both perspectives. I do not necessarily see it as "Laziness" when the Smith gets what you ordered to stop there.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, discussion and argument with you is useless. You will not get it, just as you do not put reason or restraint ahead of your bitter attacks.

Your argument is a one trick pony past its prime. All said rather sad.

Your out of context posting in unrelated threads is trolling.

May you develop some restraint some day, Bless You

Last edited by old colonel; 01/21/17 12:23 PM. Reason: added sentence

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

If it was discussion and argument you posted yesterday, that would be one thing. But you attempted to make me look bad, going to great lengths and making excuses for your nonsensical statement, by intentionally leaving out one very important word. But you don't have the stones to own up to that even though it changes everything you said. That is what is rather sad. I asked if you were stupid, or dishonest. So which is it? Both?

Your mocking of God by offering blessings to me reminds me of a local heating contractor who always put Bible verses and blessings in his newspaper ads. He ended up going to prison for bilking old women and other unsuspecting customers by telling them their furnace needed replacement when all it needed was some inexpensive part like an igniter or flame sensor. He dramatically overcharged them for the new furnace that often was actually a used furnace that he stole from a previous customer by telling them that it was shot. He would clean them up and resell them as new furnaces at highly inflated prices.

But hypocrites like you often fool people by being hypocritical, don't they?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Guys, would you mind using this board's private message feature to conduct your political debate and parsing of words?

This thread was about chromed barrels and some us new guys come here to learn from the vast amount of gun knowledge found among this board's members.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.