Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
My opinion here of Clinton was as an unsavoury candidate....

....As a liberal I couldn't vote Liberal in our federal election because they were already dickering with big business how to lobby their expected new government before the election....

Savory, unsavory, still palatable, eh? I, for one, am glad that big corporate pulp timber is a small business. Otherwise, I could never work with them to lobby for my narrow, local, self interest. Did I ever mention how gov and greed ravages the dignity and progress of the native Canadian?

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The funniest line in a movie ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8sX10_4

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank you CB and Ken for making my point. I guess you just admitted that Obama was not the only one to allow extremists to propagate.

But as you live in your own realities, I'm sure that you will give him all the credit for everything leading up to recent events. Like I said before...psychosis can be infectious, you seem to have caught it from kieth, who is obviously not intelligent enough to back up his opinion with anything other then insults.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
dal #467753 01/03/17 04:58 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal
Thank you CB and Ken for making my point. I guess you just admitted that Obama was not the only one to allow extremists to propagate.

No, dal, you've clearly missed my point. You've just distorted it to fit your partisan political beliefs.

The issue is how these Islamist uprising have been handled in the past, and how Obama failed, with his actions actually encouraging them. Specifically in the case of Isis.

The British were effective in dealing with'em, like the Assassins, The Sepoy Uprising, and the Mahdi uprising in the Sudan ending at Omdurman, etc.

We've also dealt with'em before at the "Shores of Tripoli", and TR's actions in Morocco.

To compare anything like those to Obama's actions is rediculous.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nice try ken...your delusions are symptom of your psychosis. The facts are in your post. Not surprised you don't even believe the things you wrote as facts, as facts any more.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61

The issue is how these Islamist uprising have been handled in the past, and how Obama failed, with his actions actually encouraging them. Specifically in the case of Isis.

The British were effective in dealing with'em, like the Assassins, The Sepoy Uprising, and the Mahdi uprising in the Sudan ending at Omdurman, etc.

To compare anything like those to Obama's actions is rediculous.

If the English were so successful what happened to their empire? The conservative thinking and actions are the best friends extremists have. More involvement and boots on the ground simply swells their ranks even more.

Sidelock
Sidelock

How much gov and biz ravages depends often where you live. Some forest communities have the push and competence to become masters of their destinies, running the industry from the bottom-up, as we do in Nova Scotia, the most radical institutional change on the continent.

Governments delegated their private lands responsibilities to landowners and mills dropped in line after they proved the only way to reach their forestry and environmental goals, at a fraction of the cost with no public blowback, was to turn away from the old top-down technocratic and bureaucratic control.

I've told the story here before but it bears recounting at these junctures of economic and social uncertainty that countries and communities don't need to suffer from savoury or unsavoury political mismanagement if they know the tools of influence and communications and how to use them.

Apologies again for heavy during our celebratory spiritual days although a message that the world isn't going to hell where the people take their civic responsibilities seriously should always be worth a toot. Toot toot.

dal #467761 01/03/17 06:15 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nice try ken...your delusions are symptom of your psychosis. The facts are in your post. Not surprised you don't even believe the things you wrote as facts, as facts any more.

Dal, you're simply in denial. You're also projecting your issues on others.

Denial, Dismissal, and Demonization. All the Hallmarks of anti-intellectual, faith-based beliefs.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
dal #467763 01/03/17 06:21 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

But as you live in your own realities, I'm sure that you will give him all the credit for everything leading up to recent events. Like I said before...psychosis can be infectious, you seem to have caught it from kieth, who is obviously not intelligent enough to back up his opinion with anything other then insults.

Dal, I'll walk you through it.

I made the point that Obama/Hillary's encouragement and then mishandling/abandonment of the 'Arab Spring" gave rise in the short term to the conditions that allowed ISIS, primarily an association of Islamic thugs and militants who had been part of Saddam's government, to form and grow into what we now know it to be.

You suggested that it was the US toppling Saddam that started Islamic extremism in the ME.

A few of us made the point, to counter your assertion that Islamic extremism is a recent phenomenon, that it had been going on long before the Bush/Saddam situation.

You read this to mean we have contradicted ourselves??

Please try again.

I don't know about alternate realities or psychoses but I do understand reading comprehension and you seem to be lacking in it.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

[quote=Jagermeister]

If the English were so successful what happened to their empire? The conservative thinking and actions are the best friends extremists have. More involvement and boots on the ground simply swells their ranks even more.
[/quote

Easy. The Soviet Union and Communist Subversion happened to the British Empire.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.