May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (Fudd), 473 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,499
Posts545,462
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Barack Obama said in an interview with CNN yesterday that he was very disappointed that during his two terms in office he utterly failed to gut the natural human right to armed self defense. - Bob Owens

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/12/08/...on-eight-years/

... Thanks in large part to this failed fear-mongering conspiracy, the number of licensed concealed carriers in the United States has surged to 15 million. That’s a surge of 9 million new concealed carriers since 2010.

Thanks, Obama!

In addition to invigorating the handgun market, Obama’s threats against what he considers “assault weapons” have driven the public to make the AR-15 family of firearms the best-selling rifle in the United States, year after year. Civilians are estimated to own more than ten million of these easy-to-use “modern muskets” thanks to the President’s attempt to demonize them. Purchasers have come to discover that the rifle is actually more of an open-source platform than just a fixed gun, and many people have found a great deal of joy building these rifles from scratch or customizing them to fit their needs as trainers, self-defense carbines, precision competition rifles, sporting rifles, hunting rifles, and all-purpose plinkers in calibers ranging from the tiny .22LR up through the thumping .50 Beowulf.

Barack Obama didn’t just spectacularly fail in his bid to gut the Second Amendment, he actually served as a catalyst that led to the fastest, widest, and deepest spread of gun culture ever documented in American history.

Raise a glass in celebration, Mr. President. You completely FAILED!

Last edited by James M; 12/09/16 08:16 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks, James. Good stuff.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Amen!

But, it's because he, and the left, doesn't get it. They may never understand just how important THIS freedom is to the American "right".

SRH

Last edited by Stan; 12/09/16 08:34 PM.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm an FFL (pawnbroker). I will miss Barack Obama. He was very good for business.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: bladeswitcher
I'm an FFL (pawnbroker). I will miss Barack Obama. He was very good for business.

You know how the saying goes, blade switcher ..... "The sun doesn't shine on the same dog's a-- all the time". laugh

I know what you mean, tho'. My local gunstore owner is a friend of mine, and I know of his increased business during the last 7 years. OTOH, he is just as happy as me that Hillary was defeated.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hopefully everything will get back to "normal" now. Maybe we will actually see plenty of cheap 22 rimfire on the shelves again so we can get kids into the shooting sports.

“I left long before daylight, alone but not lonely.”~Gordon Macquarrie
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan

You know how the saying goes, blade switcher ..... "The sun doesn't shine on the same dog's a-- all the time". laugh

I know what you mean, tho'. My local gunstore owner is a friend of mine, and I know of his increased business during the last 7 years. OTOH, he is just as happy as me that Hillary was defeated.

SRH

Yeah, don't get me wrong. I glad Hillary lost. But gun sales will suffer as a result.

You got to give Obama credit. He knew how to sell guns.

Last edited by bladeswitcher; 12/09/16 09:45 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

[quote=Stan][quote=bladeswitcher]I'm an FFL (pawnbroker)

You got to give Obama credit. He knew how to sell guns.

And how to ship them across the border to Mexican drug cartels.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It just goes to show you the depth of his depraved ideology that he considers his major failure to be that he was unable to deprive his fellow citizens of their Constitutional Rights.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I couldn't believe he said in an interview that the rise of isis wasn't on his radar. The mental midget that was doing the 'interview' just nodded like he was in deep thought.

When he said there was a difference between northern whites and southern whites, well that was more like it. Yup, time man-o-the-year can't help but be the President of a divided nation.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.