April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (ClapperZapper, SKB, 2 invisible), 1,099 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,481
Posts545,235
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 53 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 52 53
Last Dollar #462438 11/15/16 09:42 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
Another small consideration, where are the jobs going to come from to put all of these eager to work welfare folks to work?

The same place they went when they LEFT here ............ off shore (other countries). And who said the welfare recipients are eager to work? Certainly not me.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Dave Weber #462439 11/15/16 09:47 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

What few, if any, come back, robots will do.

Last Dollar #462440 11/15/16 09:55 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

WHOA!....I know of NO employer here that pays "off the books" I offered nor suggested a solution to this mess....

Then, what's the problem? We're 'talking' about citizens or work permitted folks, right? If I can get a ticket for exceeding some speed limit, why am I not entitled to tell that officer to selectively not enforce that law. If these are 'documented', wink undocumenteds, then there's your mess and problem. The 'legal' rule benders.

Dave Weber #462444 11/15/16 11:24 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

When it was over and the Fox News Election Team signed off the air, Megyn Kelley spent 30 minutes in the Fox Ladies(Men's?) room puking her guts out.......
Reportedly, the Hildebeast went into a drunken fury and physically attacked her campaign manager John Podesta; having to be restrained and sedatives administered by a doctor and enough amphetamines the next morning to make an elephant fly so she could give her concession speech......Well, it shouldn't surprise anyone she left her supporters hanging overnight without making an appearance; now they know how the people in Benghazi felt.
I find it ironic(and typical of the democrats) that the very people who demanded Trump accept the elections results beforehand are now completely unwilling to accept the results. Read that to mean George Soros, who is funding the protests in several states with paid, out of town protesters bused in. Six busloads of them arrived in Austin, Texas pretending to be UT students and tried to shut things down until we arrested their sorry a$$es and threw them in jail.
Now, if Trump would just pull the U.S. out of the UN and tell them to hit the road.................

Dave Weber #462445 11/15/16 11:36 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sh:t, I'd settle for an op-ed from King in Maclean's on why Canada doesn't pull its weight in NATO. Busy reliving glory days in Italy I guess.

Dave Weber #462447 11/15/16 11:54 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Randy Newberg, Hunter

Well, that didn't take long. A week after the election and today Congress schedules a hearing on a bill that would screw you out of a good chunk of public lands. H.R. 1484 is a bill in the House Natural Resources Committee that would transfer a large portion of Federal lands, lands open to hunting and recreation, to the State of Nevada, the state with the worst track record of all states when it comes to selling their lands to political pals.

If you want to be a public land advocate, here is your chance. Contact that Committee at the link below and tell them this is unacceptable.

Committee link here - http://naturalresources.house.gov/calendar/eventsingle.aspx…

Get ready folks, this is just the first of many artillery rounds fired to soften the beachheads in a full on assault by Congress to screw you out of your public lands.

Stand and fight or stand to lose.

Grouse Guy #462448 11/16/16 12:33 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Grouse Guy
....A week after the election and today Congress schedules a hearing on a bill that would screw you out of a good chunk of public lands. H.R. 1484 is a bill in the House Natural Resources Committee....

GG, you're the expert here. There are exceptions to the bill that may not even get out of committee. I understand it's a Nevada bill. What are the land classifications, in Montana, where public hunting is allowed on fed land? Are you referring to Wildlife areas, maybe Wilderness ares?

Are you saying that this is the policy of the new administration, or could it be a bill sponsored by a representative from a particular state? If it's successful, whose desk does it land on?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan
OH yeah Stan? You are full of shit...If all of that is true where YOU live, What have you done about it????

If all of WHAT is true? What did I say was going on with illegals where I live?

SRH

Still waiting for an explanation of what you meant, .................and why you called me that.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Dave Weber #462455 11/16/16 08:42 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh Stan, I apologize, I meant to name that Ken61 dude as being full of shit...You may be too, but I'll withhold judgement for now..HR1484 that Deeble is talking about is the Nevada Enabling Act of 1864...Its been raised before and got no place. Mark Amodel, Republican, dusted it off this time and it went into committee on March 19 2015. May have just come out for discussion. I suspect it was brought out now more because of the Bundy Mess and acquittal than anything else. Amodel likely thought he could get some traction there. Rated at 1% chance of getting anywhere.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Canada pulls more than its weight in NATO, relative to military needs, and is moving more to UN for political considerations. Commanded the Libya air effort, fighting with Kurds in Syria, forces in Poland. Same way generous US allocates its money and military and has nothing to do with International Criminal Court for political reasons. The US has nothing to teach Canada in meeting its responsibilities.

Page 32 of 53 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.