May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (Mike Harrell), 817 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,401
Members14,412
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 53 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 52 53
FlyChamps #461925 11/11/16 09:23 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Flychamps, Americans who fled to Canada during the Vietnam war made Canada a better place, significantly better in some circumstances. Our old stodgy seaport capital of Halifax---"Hell and Back"---was transformed by their presence into a prosperous and engaged destination, culturally and politically.

There's nothing positive in citizens despairing of their country to the point of leaving. But it's what tens of millions who built your great country did to find security and community they no longer had overseas. America welcomed them. Six Americans emailed yesterday they will make Nova Scotia their permanent home. We'll welcome them, gratefully, too.

Dave Weber #461926 11/11/16 09:25 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Never under estimate the effects of "Cognitive Dissonance". The resulting religious reactions of " denial, dismissal, and demonization" are now rife within the Left. Some people will not be able to accept this new objective reality, and will lash out according to the sociopathic subjective morality of their statist religious beliefs. Remember, a major part of this Leftist religion is their preposterous belief in their own pseudo-elitism, and their entitlement to deprive others of their individual freedom, to the point of violence and even murder.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Ken61 #461927 11/11/16 09:27 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61
Never under estimate the effects of "Cognitive Dissonance". The resulting religious reactions of " denial, dismissal, and demonization" are now rife within the Left. Some people will not be able to accept this new objective reality, and will lash out according to the sociopathic subjective morality of their statist religious beliefs. Remember, a major part of this Leftist religion is their preposterous belief in their own pseudo-elitism, and their entitlement to deprive others of their individual freedom, to the point of violence and even murder.

For the record I have no problems accepting the election results. I will be just fine. Matter of fact Keith said I will be better off than I'm now.

Dave Weber #461928 11/11/16 09:30 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

When "Cognitive Dissonance" runs into M1A, I like my odds.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
When "Cognitive Dissonance" runs into M1A, I like my odds.

Societal disruption and disintegration have always been the goals of the Leftist Religion. Cloward and Piven doctrine has shown this. Most Americans instinctively know this, but do not yet recognize this in an intellectually objective way. Four to eight more years of Clinton could potentially have accomplished this goal, with the resulting declaration of Martial Law, the suspension of the Constitution, and the resulting elimination of the Left's political enemies and the establishment of a totalitarian dictatorship. Exactly what has happened in many other countries.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Yes, they exist. Doing bad things and blaming the other side can be extremely effective technique.

Ah Jagermeister, always the useful idiot. While some Liberals here pretended to be against anti-gunners, you came right out and admitted to proudly voting for Obama two times.

Now you are honest enough to admit to the things that King Brown and Rocky Mtn Bill would go to their graves denying. After all those two had to say about the evil Koch brothers during prior elections, why do you think they haven't said even one word about Charles Koch's support for Hillary, and her taking millions of dollars from Koch lobbyists?

Now you come out and endorse deceitful and dishonest campaign techniques while being critical of those who may believe what Rush Limbaugh says. You know, Ronald Reagan spent most of his life a a Democrat too before realizing that the Democrat Party had abandoned him philosophically. So don't be so confident that Trump will be a RINO who reverts to his Democrat roots. Not everyone is stupid enough to look at nearly 20 trillion dollars of debt and think it is good for the long term health of our country.

You still have not told us why a Troll like you keeps coming here when you do not even own one double gun! Why is that?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Dave Weber #461932 11/11/16 09:49 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

For the Koch's to have believed they were better off with Hilary is an excellent example of the existence of a self entitled Ruling Class. It doesn't appear they supported her directly, so if you have info please link to it. What they certainly were was tied to the Bush establishment dynasty and remained loyal to them.

Last edited by Ken61; 11/11/16 09:53 AM.

Dave Weber #461933 11/11/16 10:02 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Six Americans..."

Just six, King? Pity.

keith #461934 11/11/16 10:04 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Yes, they exist. Doing bad things and blaming the other side can be extremely effective technique.

Ah Jagermeister, always the useful idiot. While some Liberals here pretended to be against anti-gunners, you came right out and admitted to proudly voting for Obama two times.

Now you are honest enough to admit to the things that King Brown and Rocky Mtn Bill would go to their graves denying. After all those two had to say about the evil Koch brothers during prior elections, why do you think they haven't said even one word about Charles Koch's support for Hillary, and her taking millions of dollars from Koch lobbyists?

Now you come out and endorse deceitful and dishonest campaign techniques while being critical of those who may believe what Rush Limbaugh says. You know, Ronald Reagan spent most of his life a a Democrat too before realizing that the Democrat Party had abandoned him philosophically. So don't be so confident that Trump will be a RINO who reverts to his Democrat roots. Not everyone is stupid enough to look at nearly 20 trillion dollars of debt and think it is good for the long term health of our country.

You still have not told us why a Troll like you keeps coming here when you do not even own one double gun! Why is that?

I'm do not support or endorse deceitful & dishonest campaign techniques, but simply admit they exist and can be very, very effective.

The only Koch I'm familiar with is Heckler & Koch GmBh. I have seen few Koch Bros. commercials and know their are billionaires actively involved in American political process. Would you like to know something about Heckler & Koch firearms? I'm very familiar with them.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Ah Jagermeister, always the useful idiot. While some Liberals here pretended to be against anti-gunners, you camera right out and admitted to proudly voting for Obama two times.

I'm do not support or endorse deceitful & dishonest campaign techniques, but simply admit they exist and can be very, very effective.

Hmmm. Why then have you continuously reiterated the demonization tactics of the Democrats?

Page 15 of 53 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.