May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Themauserkid, SKB, 67galaxie, MattH, 2 invisible), 938 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,545
Posts546,113
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

In classic fashion, reason bounces off the left. I have yet to read one single defense of Hillary Clinton's lying as Secretary of State regarding her emails. This stuff is on the record, unassailable fact. Yet her supporters here and elsewhere just ignore it, as though it never happened.

But eight women claim Trump groped them and now Trump's a rapist.

Chris and King. I'm asking this question directly to each of you.

How do you reconcile Clinton's on the record lies regarding her emails as Secretary of State as someone worthy of your support? And don't go off on a tangent about Trump because we all know you were supporting Clinton from long before Trump became the nominee.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

James, my opinion of Clinton has been declared here many times. I believe she's untrustworthy, as I do all politicians unless they have demonstrated otherwise, but Clinton particularly for the millions she makes for being Clinton, part of a corrupted, dysfunctional US political system that's can't provide better choices for the most influential office in the world.

All the goings-on now about the election is a phenomenon in itself. Members have indicated clearly in posts it's been over for months, from the response to my posts last spring that the Republican choice would produce the biggest rout in American history---and reasons why. Americans will choose the only adult in a disgraceful performance visited upon the world.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
part of a corrupted, dysfunctional US political system that's can't provide better choices for the most influential office in the world..

Now that's amusing. Considering the corruption is due to indoctrination into America of your sociopathic, Marxist, statist religion. Comrade Sralin, your ideology is the problem, not the solution.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll take your word for it, Ken: It is corrupted, dysfunctional. Worse, you could have added Trump and Putin are scratching each other's backs.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Good answer King.

So...with lies told to date, who do you feel tells the most egregious and damaging lies....Trump as the campaigner or Clinton as Sec of State?

Last edited by canvasback; 10/16/16 01:03 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

This election has followed the pattern set in1992. The Democrats are following Psychopolitical doctrine developed by the Soviets. It's all about typical statist,religious demonization of Republicans, all without running on their own beliefs which would be rejected by a majority of Americans. You can always count on dupes, minions, and useful idiots like Comrade Sralin to spout the sociopathic mythology of the Democrat party line.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

this makes just as much sense

This election has followed the pattern set in1992. The republicans are following Psychopolitical doctrine developed by the Soviets. It's all about typical statist,religious demonization of democrats, all without running on their own beliefs which would be rejected by a majority of Americans. You can always count on dupes, minions, and useful idiots like Comrade Sralin to spout the sociopathic mythology of the republicans party line.

the political methods described have only been in practice for a few centuries. Early 20th Century media puts today's to shame for pure lurid and slander

have another day
Dr.WtS

Last edited by Wonko the Sane; 10/16/16 02:14 PM.

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

Meh,

I'd say that there are clear philosophical differences between the parties. But, that line has been considerably blurred over the last couple of decades. Hence Trump.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

Chris and King. I'm asking this question directly to each of you.

How do you reconcile Clinton's on the record lies regarding her emails as Secretary of State as someone worthy of your support? And don't go off on a tangent about Trump because we all know you were supporting Clinton from long before Trump became the nominee.

James,

I justify my support for Clinton as the better to two choices. One has her flaws. The other is just dangerous to stability. I explained this in the Day starter thread.

For the record, I do not agree with any of your above premises about her lying as SoS w/ respect to Benghazi, emails and so forth to be taken as fact. To much gets distorted by partisan inquiries and that goes both ways.

I think this John Oliver segment is instructive on my take on it. Pretty much agree with his assessment 100%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI

My support for Clinton is also justified in that I agree with the platform of the party that nominated her. I would of rather it been Bernie, but that is not the case and I am not sore about all the shenanigans because politics is a contact sport. I do not agree in any sense with the GOP's platform and I not fooled by Trumps's empty promises.

I do not care who implements sound democratic policy, so long as it gets implemented. I am certain of who would not implement it.

Lastly, you should note that I do take the time to answer your inquiries. A courtesy that is not being returned from the last several inquires I made of you with respect to Trump's policies and concern for Russian interference with our democratic process to undermine our election.

Last edited by nca225; 10/16/16 04:31 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Chris, while I have a relatively busy life, like most of us, I do try to respond to direct questions. Comments, on the other hand, sometimes elicit a response and sometimes don't. It depends on how I feel, again, I think like most of us. That said, I often miss stuff. I'm a bit frothy this weekend because I'm getting ready to go to Nebraska for the better part of a week AND I'm trying to buy a Lindner. Having difficulty staying focused on anything other than the Lindner.

If I have missed responding directly to a direct question, I apologize.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.