April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (Parabola, barrel browner, Hugh Lomas), 448 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,201
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
Drew Hause #457927 10/01/16 11:52 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Seriously - - I'll even supply the cleaning materials! I'd bet the place would just sparkle!!!

have another day
Dr.WtS

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Drew Hause #457944 10/01/16 04:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
That would be one less contributing to what has become a gun site increasingly polluted with personal attacks, childishly irrelevant threads (Triceratops hunt), and unhinged conspiracy theories.
I'm preparing for another trip to Guatemala, and right now Guatemala City, along with San Salvador, Tegucigalpa and San Pedro Sula, Honduras are the most dangerous cities in the world; worst than Mogadishu. It's still rainy season with mudslides and wash-outs of the already bad roads. The usual pre-trip spiritual warfare has been terrible, and if you don't understand don't ask. But I'm doing something I happen to believe has eternal significance. So here's my good-bye, and rant. The Forum is down one until (maybe) after the election. If someone has a specific question regarding Damascus barrels they can email me at revdoc2@cox.net or post on the LCSCA Forum (if Smith related) or Shotgun World.
I've seen a bit too much death and dying, pain and suffering, and come to this site as an escape, to relax and enjoy learning about double guns, and contribute when I can. I have a computer with which I can access the news and legislative issues of interest. I'm not a child, and don't need Jim's "educational" assistance; anymore than I need the help of our moral and intellectual superiors in Hollywood and the Huffington Post to tell me what to think. And I was raised to not inflict my un-asked-for opinions on others.
Jim lost all my respect when he sent me a PM telling me that I shouldn't quote King on my signature line...MY signature line. And by his continued use of "libtard", purposefully close to "retard"; a word those of us who know or love a special needs child or adult find extremely offensive, and yes, I told him so.
I respect Ted. He can be...uh...prickly smile but I usually agree with his opinions, and he has the cojones to use his real name; like Larry, who also is willing to share his knowledge and opinions despite personal attacks from anonymous posters.
Interesting how many patriots here apparently are unable to generate the courage use their names: Dave K., James M., Keith. JUST ASK DAVE TO CHANGE YOUR USER NAME. That's what I did a number of years ago. I'm thinking the signatures on the Declaration of Independence were not pseudonyms, but those of men willing to stand and die for what they believed?
It's Dave's site, and he can do whatever he wants with it.

I suddenly feel like Christian when he lost his burden after entering by the Wicket Gate wink Stay safe and have a wonderful bird season.

Lest you forget princess, or try to spin lies out of what was actually, here is Drew's first post on this thread. Seems to me he is saying that you should have the courage of your convictions and put an actual person behind the anonymous dribble you spew, And while Drew has the guts to live the way he preaches, you think this is a personal attack. Only you have narcissistic sensitivity to think that is a personal attack. Well you and Herr Oberst too, which puts you in very like minded company.

Some food for thought for you princess, if you find it insulting that some one is telling you to have the courage of your convictions, that says a whole lot about the righteousness of your convictions.

You are a very sad creature indeed, but I'm still willing to help you and show you the difference between the admonition to stand up behind what you say and a personal attack.

Care to start today's lesson princess?

Last edited by nca225; 10/01/16 04:47 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Drew Hause #457946 10/01/16 04:51 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Transgender coward Chris, like both Drew and King, you really need to look up the definition of narcissistic.

You might not consider Drew's initial post to be a personal attack even though he singled out Jim, Dave K., and me for his criticism, but that is understandable because you, are quite stupid. I also note that you should fall under Drew's personal attack since you don't post under your real name. But we all know that will never happen, because it has become apparent his disapproval and derision is reserved for those of a conservative nature... and you are the poster child for Libtards.

I also note that you previously said, "It is good that the membership roundly condemned you for yet another instance of your narcissism." There you go with your favorite big word again. But note that it wasn't everyone who condemned me... just the usual gang of Liberal Left idiots like you, King, Dr. Wanker, Clapper Zapper, Replacement, etc. Now go find another gay pride parade to march in you spineless coward.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Drew Hause #457947 10/01/16 05:11 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

So? If those guys are "libtards" Would that make you a "contard"? Or just a "tard"?

Drew Hause #457948 10/01/16 05:12 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

This whole 15 pages reverts to the most childish elements I've ever seen on a shotgun board. I wonder if some antis would use this to prove their case against "responsible" gun ownership isn't coming from responsible people.

I'm relatively newly back here, but don't remember it from before being so vitriolic. Implications on someone's sexuality is junior-high school immaturity and just plain silly coming from an adult. Some here have not strengthened their resumes with all this nonsense.

Drew Hause #457949 10/01/16 05:13 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm shocked it took you so long to show up Last Dollar. Now the Gaggle of Idiots has a quorum.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Drew Hause #457950 10/01/16 05:17 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have suspected that about Keith for a long time...That he is really a shill paid by the antigun folks to make true conservatives look like nut cases.

Drew Hause #457952 10/01/16 05:19 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

We heard you the first time Last Dollar, when you posted this:

Last Dollars post #455568 from 9/7/16
Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
Thank you for your input, Keith, you liberal faggot...posing as a conservative so that once you get Hillary elected you can "come out" and get a cushy job . Likely cleaning toilets somewhere......or as you seem to prefer, douche bags....

And #455569
Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
13 pages now, of Keith kissing King Browns ass...

Thanks for showing us who the real nut case is. Your anti-gun troll friend King wants to let this thread die, but you guys won't let it die, and neither will he. Idiots.

Drew Hause #457953 10/01/16 05:28 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here begins the lesson princess: Drew's directing you to act like a man is not an insult, it is actually a compliment because it presupposes you are capable of being a man. While that is a sentiment I strongly disagree with, its not my place to correct Drew, although I could by pointing out the many examples in which you expose yourself as less then a man. The examples are many; from picking on an elderly gentlemen, to being a lying fraud while concurrently holding yourself out as the arbitrator of "truth", to attacking gentle natured members who you know will not bother responding in kind, to taking advantage of and defrauding sellers of firearms (and who knows what else) to holding yourself out as a Christian but living the exact opposite of Jesus's teachings, there are just too many to name! But I digress from the lesson...

It is clear you have a difficult time discerning a compliment from a personal attack (a strong sign of mental illness?), so I will attempt to help you by use of an example:

Drew thinking you have it in you to be a man = compliment.

A statement to the effect of "Does Herr Oberst at least thank you when you swallow?" = personal attack.

See the difference or are you still too stupid to figure it out?

Shall we continue?

Last edited by nca225; 10/01/16 05:40 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Drew Hause #457954 10/01/16 05:29 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Glad I could help you out Keith, since your shrink seems to be not helping much...Take a deep breath, double your meds and go Iron your Klan robes or something....

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.