May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Lloyd3, Der Ami, susjwp, 1 invisible), 261 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,496
Posts545,354
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

We owe the Russians for smartening us up, lonesome. Canada won those big international ones purely on heart. We think we own the game. It took retired Maple Leafs great Howie Meeker to shame us and make us go back to the basics---learn how to skate like the Russians. The Russians showed us how the game should be played. Roughness could take us only so far. Lesson learned.

Sidelock
Sidelock

If dignity is strict adherence to right wing propaganda and unquestioning party loyalty, then there is no help for you.

Anyone who votes for Trump, has been fooled by a fraud, puts party over country and does not have the interest of this Country at heart.

FYI this is not a plea to vote for Clinton. There is a libertarian candidate that could use your support.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

nca225 how can you vote for hillary tell me please,fraud?propaganda?party over country?and you know you could never support a libertarian candidate.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Refer back to my statement about right wing propaganda. I don't buy into it, but that's not to say she's my ideal candidate. But she's been a Senator and the Secretary of State, and I think that she believes Government is a good thing. Good enough for me.

RE: Libertarian candidate; I do like their views on social issues. Just find me one that believes in fully funding government and they would have my vote.

Last edited by nca225; 07/26/16 01:02 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

The Clinton Foundation Fraud !

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/scandal-without-end-is-the-clinton-foundation-a-fraud/

Blackburn cites the for-profit education business Laureate Education, which paid Bill Clinton some $16.5 million to serve part-time as "honorary chancellor" starting in 2010, a year after Hillary became secretary of state. Laureate, for its part, gave the Clinton Foundation some $1 million to $5 million. Nothing illegal about that, per se.

However, the Daily Tennesseean reports that Blackburn's letter also details how "the International Youth Fund, whose board members include Laureate's founder, Douglas Baker, received more than $55 million in grants from the U.S. Agency for International Development while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state." AID is a part of the State Department.

Then there's Uranium One. Hillary Clinton, the Daily Tennesseean notes, "was one of several Obama administration officials who approved the sale of uranium to the Russian-operated company, whose chairman also has donated $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation." A number of other people involved in the deal also gave money to the Clintons.

"The appearance of 'pay-to-play' transactions involving Laureate and Uranium One also raises serious allegations of criminal conduct requiring further examination,

As we noted back in May, the Clinton Foundation took in some $100 million in donations from a variety of Gulf sheikhs and billionaires who no doubt expected to reap political benefits from a future Hillary Clinton presidency, with Bill serving not just as first gentleman in the White House but also possibly as bagman. Among donors dumping bags of cash on the Clintons include Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.

Lost in the shuffle is Bill Clinton's special "business partnership" from 2003 to 2008 with Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, the strongman ruler of Dubai. That deal netted Clinton some $15 million in "guaranteed payments," tax records show. And then there's the $30 million delivered to the Clintons by two Mideast foundations and four billionaire Saudis. For the betterment of humankind, no doubt.

As national security analyst and writer Patrick Poole said in May, "These regimes are buying access. ... There are massive conflicts of interest. It's beyond comprehension."

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Rethug convention's over. Start a new thread on the Dim convention.I can hardly wait to enjoy the commentary...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave,

In your photo, Putin should be in the Trump camp.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Chris-we know your not very smart and on the government "tit" but try and keep up:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cas...mpany.html?_r=0

The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Old news Dave. The article is also clear that approval for the deal involved more than just Clinton/State Department approval and that there is no evidence to show quid pro quo.

But nonetheless I agree it "looks" dirty. Frankly, It seems to me as another example of buying political favor, albeit here the contributors took a more round about approach, but if money is speech, it doesn't really matter what side of your mouth you talk from.

For your review:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/putins-party/article/2003473

Last edited by nca225; 07/26/16 02:51 PM.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

nca225 old news ,i love that,but anything with trump is new and vital news.remember what you said at the beginning of this post. hillary did nothing as a senator ,please tell me anything she did that was positive as secretary of state,the main reason for democrats to vote for her is ovaries,if you were to go into business(i know you not familiar with that concept) and your research found all of the problems she has been associated with would you invest?

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.