May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
9 members (graybeardtmm3, Der Ami, AGS, bigblock, Jeremy Pearce, 2 invisible), 289 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,520
Posts545,749
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

gee mikie, is that you down there peering out of the shadows?

dont know what your definition of a troll is, but your post above certainly fits mine...however, i will now skip over the bridge and pay you no mind...

Last edited by ed good; 06/16/16 12:41 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

fin: good advice...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed, I'll repeat the questions since you neglected to answer them.

Ed, you ostensibly post your full name here, but are also one of the most egregious abusers of this forum. How do you explain that? What do you call posting all of your anti-gun crap on a shotgun forum besides trolling? How about the threats in PM's that have gotten you banned for all too short time periods?

So tell us... just how many times have you been banned from this forum now? How about other forums too? I wish AmarilloMike would bring back his "Pledge Drive to Permanently Ban Ed Good" that ran in the old Misfires forum. My $100.00 is still on the table.

Do you think there is even one person here who would miss you if you were gone? I'm your only friend here, and I wouldn't miss you.

You also never answered me when I asked if you'd like me to reprint our PM exchange when you thought that I was King Brown, posting under a pseudonym, with the goal of causing disruption and turmoil to bring down Misfires. Why did you agree that would be a great idea? Is it because your primary goal here is to cause trouble?

Here's one more question that you asked Ed... during your anti-gun trolling:

Originally Posted By: ed good
next question:

does the second amendment prohibit state and local governments from regulating the keeping of arms by the people?

i believe it does not...what say you?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed,

Youre a grown-ass man so stop being a cry baby. If you dont have thick skin, dont share your opinions or squabble about metallurgy and gunsmithing.

Seriously, the notion that online discourse deteriorates when people are free to write under the protection of pseudonyms is flawed. It's a holdover from the past. I do understand why people think (wish?) it were so. Weve all certainly noticed its a lot less pleasant to argue with someone when you can see their eyes. Well, that isnt possible online, and the same social standards cant, dont, and shouldnt apply. Your name, or lack of, has nothing to do with it. This isn't interpersonal.

Frankly, people who learned their manners before the internet dont understand the new rules and get worked up over things they shouldnt. An online insult isnt the same a real insult, just as you dont cuddle a chick after she sexts you.

I want to change my name to "Squib Load Banjo Chord"

Last edited by RyanF; 06/16/16 04:25 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
I want to change my name to "Squib Load Banjo Chord"
laugh cool

It's damn strange to me that Ed paints a bulls eye on his chest and then wonders why people shoot at him.

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RyanF

Frankly, people who learned their manners before the internet dont understand the new rules and get worked up over things they shouldnt. An online insult isnt the same a real insult, just as you dont cuddle a chick after she sexts you.

"

While you are right that online insults are not the "same" as an insult to one's face, they are insults nonetheless. If your understanding that modern etiquette allows for the nasty rude and bothersome internet behavior as ok then our society is on a short path.

Last edited by old colonel; 06/16/16 05:07 PM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

The interweb makes me want to knock everyone the F out.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I wasn't going to comment, but I thought this was worth saying.
I use to get pissed off and wonder why, Dave doesn't just ban Ed and be done with it. Then, it dawned on me that because Dave has elected not to ban him, and good folks here are quick to call BS on Ed's shenanigans, it has saved me from a couple of purchases that I am sure had I made, would have lead to regret.

Keep up the good work gentleman.

Food for thought.

Last edited by ithaca1; 06/16/16 05:20 PM.

Bill Johnson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Kind of a nothing thread going on here, but I thought I'd just point out that this forum was criticizing Ed long before he began posting here. I guess he felt he had to begin posting to deflect some of the bad PR he was getting. I'm not sure whether he's helped himself or not...Geo

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.