April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (graybeardtmm3, Jimmy W, earlyriser, 3 invisible), 438 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,209
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Good to have you back Geo!!! smile

Sidelock
Sidelock

Glad to hear your coming along well Geo. Just don't let all those young and physically fit female PT assistants get your heart up to much!

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Glad you made it back George!

But, just in case, would you tell your bride that you have a couple of guns that I would be interested in should you suddenly kick the bucket, God forbid. Please tell her, in that case, to PM me. Tell her I will give her every penny you told her you paid for them.

Best,

Mike

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike,
Nothing like the close friends you make on a gun board???...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
Glad to hear your coming along well Geo. Just don't let all those young and physically fit female PT assistants get your heart up to much!

nca, I'll admit to falling in love with at least one of my nurses. The lovely PT trainers in rehab seemed to have way too much testosterone to suit me though. Home now, my home health PT trainer played football for the Georgia Bulldogs, nuff said.

When you get heart surgery, they give you this neat little heart shaped pillow thingy and try to terrify you into clutching it to your chest at all times with visions of your breastbone splitting back open. I figured out pretty quick though that the real reason for it is just to keep the patients from trying to grope the nurses...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

George,
I'm very happy you are back home. You have a few months to get ready for next years hunting season.
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern

nca, I'll admit to falling in love with at least one of my nurses. The lovely PT trainers in rehab seemed to have way too much testosterone to suit me though. Home now, my home health PT trainer played football for the Georgia Bulldogs, nuff said.

When you get heart surgery, they give you this neat little heart shaped pillow thingy and try to terrify you into clutching it to your chest at all times with visions of your breastbone splitting back open. I figured out pretty quick though that the real reason for it is just to keep the patients from trying to grope the nurses...Geo

Geo, just keep the thinking about the lady nurses that are easy on the eyes when getting PT from the football player. Hopefully it will make the PT go by faster and reach your goals sooner!

And as a gesture of my friendship, please relay to your wife that I will pay twice as much for that 20Ga Lefever A grade then what you told her it cost. Just two conditions, first is that there is no need to thank me, (What else would a good friend do?) and second, I don't want it to come up for sale for at least a good long while.

Last edited by nca225; 02/15/16 07:02 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Geo, just keep the thinking about the lady nurses that are easy on the eyes when getting PT from the football player. Hopefully it will make the PT go by faster and reach your goals sooner!

Holy crap! Anyone got change for a three dollar bill?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think I can speak for Geo on this one.... Pretty much the exact opposite of what he would find attractive!

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.