May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (skeettx, SKB, smlekid, Sandlapper, Bill Davis, Ian Forrester), 279 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,505
Posts545,556
Members14,417
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

It's true, Franc. Without health, we have nothing. Few understand how tenuous life is. Losing our health or experiencing and empathizing for the misery and lost hopes of others, seems the least understood of the vicissitudes and vagaries of our existence. It doesn't seem fair.

I'm sorry for your wife and you. I'm grateful that you've provided a poignant reminder at this time of the year that the gift we want to give is often not for us to give under any circumstances, leaving us bereft and lonely with hope, a wish of something better for our loved ones and others.

Thank you, and God bless.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I wish that Hillary Clinton, Dianne Feinstein and Sarah Brady would curl up and die-and soon.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Fin2Feather
Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
For me, it would be for my dear Wife to get her health back, but its not gonna happen...i'd give all I have away for that
best to you all
franc

A sobering perspective. Best wishes for you and your family.

+1. Of all the wishes posted on this thread franc's is the one I'm pulling for.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

nca225. I'll second that. It makes the Woodward O/U, the Aston Martin and the perfect gun dog pale into insignificance. Best wishes to your wife Franc. Lagopus.....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Franc, material things are just that, one's health is the most important. Stranger things have happened. God Bless.

David

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have the best wishes for those of us who have self or close loved ones in poor health. I am not doing so well myself, but my neurological and spinal condition is probably not fatal. At 70, my wishes in cars and guns have been fulfilled. I have a 460 cubic inch wood sided Ford in high condition, and I finally found my field choked (full and full) Parker .410. I would like to know about the power plant in Chuck's Camaro.

tut Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Simple. New Orvis Strap vest. My old strap vest is falling apart. I'm hard on vests. That and to get my 11 month old Lew into some birds somewhere. This is like trying to hunt Bigfoot here in Va.

foxes rule
Sidelock
Sidelock

My wish for this Christmas is that Franc and Stan get theirs.

Merry Christmas to all.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

When I was younger Christmas was all about me and what I might want. Now I know Christmas is really not about me and getting, but what I can give.
I truly believe God gave us a savior that long ago time that we can all have eternal life. What more could you want???
Merry Christmas to each and all!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Walter C. Snyder
When I was younger Christmas was all about me and what I might want. Now I know Christmas is really not about me and getting, but what I can give.
I truly believe God gave us a savior that long ago time that we can all have eternal life. What more could you want???
Merry Christmas to each and all!

Amen.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.