April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (MattH, earlyriser, rtw), 477 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,466
Posts545,091
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....In a minority report authored by Sens. Orrin Hatch, Christopher Bond and Richard Burr, the Republicans accuse committee Democrats of....

Thanks King, that settles it, you found the smoking gun. Is that the same dem senate run by reid that said he used the protection of the senate to lie about Romney in order to attack his presidential campaign?

For your next assignment, could you steer me toward some proof that President Bush was 'dumb'. I seem to read it all the time, but I can't get myself to feel that way, maybe there're some guidelines on how I should feel?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Too bad that King's smoking gun was not found in George Bush's hand as he and rocky mtn transplant bill asserted, eh craig? Even waiting patiently for a Democrat controlled Senate Intelligence Committee didn't give King, Billy, and other Libtards what they wanted... proof that "Bush lied and soldiers died."

Just think, Bill Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress about a sexual dalliance with Monica... but this Democrat controlled partisan Senate Intelligence Committee could not be bothered to pursue impeachment for Bush for allegedly leading us into a multi-trillion dollar conflict that led to thousands of American soldiers being killed or wounded. How could King support politicians who are so guilty of corrupt misfeasance?

Maybe because King is once again trying to pass off Liberal Left bullshit as fact. Repeating a lie often enough only makes it become true when people are foolish enough to let it happen. Keep flailing King.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, it couldn't pass my mind that Bush is dumb. Dumb people don't become presidents. Losers lose because they under-rate those around them.

I said before that I kind of like the guy. He would be more fun to be around than any of those others guys looking for his job.

Take everything you read with a grain of salt. Make up your own mind. I read all the time here I'm an idiot, fraud, liar. Poooh, pooh!

Sidelock
Sidelock

My doc says to cut back on salt. He claims the lefties get elected anyway, and has me on five times a day anti misogyny pills. He laughs when he sees me and tells his nurse that losers loose, like I'm not even in the room. If I say yabut, he looks at me funny, implies I'm a racist, and charges ocare for a counseling session just for showing me the door.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Try universal healthcare . . .

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Try universal healthcare . . .

Hahaha. Now that's some funny!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

The word "some." I think of its use your way peculiar to the Maritimes. Is it commonly used that way there?

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

No, very uncommon. Just picking up on a linguistic tic common to your neck of the woods. Didn't think you'd notice.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

King King King,unbelievable,Canadian intelligence said it was a harp seal

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for the reminder, mc. I paid for my school clothes from seal bounties, first $5 a snout and then $10 for a jaw, shooting a Savage or Stevens 30-30 from offshore Atlantic ledges, at a time when road workers got $35 a week. I rendered the blubber in a hardwood barrel and sold the oil for $3 a gallon. Carcasses went gratis to village pigs. (Seals are host of worms in cod.)

Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.