April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Jimmy W), 409 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,480
Posts545,228
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not to belabor this, because people seem to think the host is somehow insulated from the courts, but Dave isn't.

When you attack, you cast the biggest net you can. Let all the parties served argue with each other, etc. Let them spend all their resources finding a way to not go to court 5 expensive years from now. The grinding process proceeds.

The big fish eat the guppy.

It would probably take the site host almost an hour to sell out every one of those named in a suit.

Just have to tick off the right guy.

You boys picking up what is being laid down yet?

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....you'd think by now members would know truth is not an absolute defence against....

If this were a contest, I'd pick 'progress'. Does the truth live in the same neighborhood as honesty and straight talk?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't know what's being laid down, CZ, but it seems the board's high and low venues may be finally self-correcting, each calling for decent comportment to smother the nastiness, and our host seeing his duty and doing it. (We don't know if Jim's departure from Misfires was voluntarily or not.) Maliciousness is not permitted on any of the sites where I participate. It degrades the site.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Truth lives where we struggle daily in our communities, our churches, our organizations and our political parties to live to high standard of human values.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I am trying to say that no member should do anything that ultimately brings Dave grief.

To say more would be a waste of electrons.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

That's why I asked Dave "to look at" increasingly inflammatory posts while homeland security is collecting metadata zealously into every aspect of our lives. Keeping grief from Dave is his responsibility---and ours.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So tell me this ClapperZapper... why didn't you just sue me when I repeatedly asked you to prove the false facts you presented about the Dept. of Energy a while back? I gave my opinion of you then, and it hasn't changed. Aren't you a big gorilla, and haven't I rattled your cage enough? I think people like you and King would love to think they can control the conversation through fear and intimidation.

An elderly retired lawyer friend who had a reputation in my area of being nasty and ferocious divorce lawyer told me why he stopped practicing divorce law. After successfully picking the bones of his client's ex-husband, the angry man walked up to him on the steps of our county courthouse and drilled him. He broke his jaw and a couple teeth. The man was arrested and convicted of assault. My friend the lawyer told me his attacker is now a free man and he had next to nothing to lose in any civil actions due to his assault. But my friend had to endure pain, surgery, and dental work and still suffers from severe headaches from TMJ as a result of the attack.

CZ, I don't know if the US is most litigious place on earth, as many say, but you'd think by now members would know truth is not an absolute defence against libel, slander, defamation.

I also believe that King would love to think his words above are true. Of course, why would we expect respect for the First Amendment from this foreigner who spends so much time here attempting to undermine the Second Amendment?

That's why I asked Dave "to look at" increasingly inflammatory posts while homeland security is collecting metadata zealously into every aspect of our lives. Keeping grief from Dave is his responsibility---and ours.

So King, please tell us how Dave responded when you ratted out Jim and attempted to say he was making death threats against your anti-gun hero George Soros?

It is very revealing to see King once again standing on the side opposite of truth and honesty. Of course, King was the only one here who defended Lyin' Brian Williams and who suggested that I should forgive the cowardly slimy piece of shit nca225 for posting vile remarks about my daughters.

Now we have King suggesting that Jim was ejected from Misfires when it was evident that Jim simply got tired of dealing with him and several other disgusting dishonest Liberals.

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
You kids still don't get it.

You are spending Dave's money. Not yours.

If what ClapperZapper is saying was true, Dave Weber needs to shut down Misfires and do like Hillary Clinton and destroy the archives and PM records.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"...you can be served in whatever jurisdiction the loss occurred. I think I'd pick Manhattan."

You get to pick? Who lost what in Manhattan? Anywho, I'd save on travel costs for Luca. He doesn't fly coach.

"Got the cash ready to spend to argue about name calling in Manhattan Keith?"

Does ed or King?

I should tbink the courts in Manhattan have bigger fish to fry, wouldn't you? I can see it now....

Scene: Fancy courtroom, Manhattan, N.Y.

Judge: So, Mr Goldman Sachs, that should just about do it with the illegal flash trading, right?

Mr GS: Yes your Honor. (fingers crossed behind back)

Judge: I fine you 150 million dollars! What's next!

Clerk: Some dude was mean to a Canadian in a skirt. (sorry, King. please don't sue me.)

Judge: *heavy sigh*

Can we make this a class action law suit? keith did call me an a..hole. Oh wait. I am an a..hole. Nevermind.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Craig, almost makes me wish I'd become a lawyer. Almost, but not quite. LOL
"one lawyer can steal more than 1000 men with guns in their hands" Don Vito Corleone--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
"Can we make this a class action law suit? keith did call me an a..hole. Oh wait. I am an a..hole. Nevermind.

I been called an a..hole more than a few times myself lonesome. I can't say I disagree. Do you think I can sue myself for imaginary damages in Manhattan? All I need is some imaginary friends like John F. Kennedy or M.L.K. as character witnesses. Do you think they'll lie for me?

I do think we need to differentiate between ordinary everyday a..holes, lying a..holes, anti-gun a..holes, and stupid idiot a..holes.

Everyone who participates on this site should be held liable for causing me to voice my opinions. Please send me your best double to cover your share of the expenses and liability. Jagermeister apparently saw this coming, and that is why he doesn't even own a double. He's down at the gun rental store laughing at all of us.

The last person I saw who could have been financially damaged here was Carl Sparkes, the new owner of Jost Winery in Nova Scotia, when King accused him of mistreating his employees. I wonder why King chose to potentially expose Dave to liability when he lectures the rest of us about our duty to protect him?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.