April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (eeb, Krag 1902, Marks_21, 3 invisible), 1,084 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,468
Posts545,141
Members14,409
Most Online1,271
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 27 1 2 23 24 25 26 27
Sidelock
Sidelock

And it's okay for you to spew your stupid Canadian chit every where....

Truth is no body in the USA gives a rats azz what some Canadian bOzo thinks about our politics.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
And it's okay for you to spew your stupid Canadian chit every where....

Truth is no body in the USA gives a rats azz what some Canadian bOzo thinks about our politics.

wrOng agAin, jOe.

But nobody gives a damn what you think about anything, because you are wrOng, ovEr and ovEr and ovEr.

And of course that is because you are very stUpid.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 10/30/15 09:50 AM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Caitlyn SKB you should get in the Guinness World Records book as the first gAy gun'smurf

No politics involved in this, jOe. And that's the post that prompted my post.

Edit to add:

Talk politics all you want. No big deal. We'll form our own opinions as to the relative wisdom of your comments. It's the bullshit personal attacks I object to, from you and everyone else in misfires.

jOe, you used to get your shirt in a knot every time someone didn't follow the rules of the game in the "for sale" section to the letter. But now you think it's fine to regularly and openly flaunt the rules down here is misfires?

How big a hypocrite are you?

Last edited by canvasback; 10/30/15 10:33 AM. Reason: more to say

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Then you and your wife lil k should disarm immediately.

The liberal gun'smurf runs me down so in kind I do him the same...I guess you over look his crap ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

The liberal gun'smurf runs me down so in kind I do him the same...I guess you miss his crap ?

I don't miss his crap jOe, I just follow who starts it. You may notice I have the same thoughts for everyone else who is name calling here that I have for you. I just don't make a distinction based on left or right. I'm more interested in A) not having it at all and B) who starts it.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Then I guess you're too dumb to go back and see who started it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe, because yOu are very stUpid, you think when someone one disagrees with you on anything; gun actions, case colors, maker, or politics, that they are insulting yOu. They aren't. But you take it personally.

So yeah, SKB started his feud with you by disagreeing with you (AND me) that, on average, Whites aren't more intelligent than Blacks.

I started our feud when I disagreed with you over the cause of the gap between the average intelligence of Blacks and the average intelligence of Whites. I believe it is because of the differences in environment, culture, and education levels of the two races. You argued that it was genetic.

But, because yOu are very stUpid, you began attempting to insult me since you thought I had insulted you by disagreeing with you.

Because yOu are very stUpid, when someone disagrees with you over some matter of fact or opinion, you think they insulted you.

stUpid is as stUpid does.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 10/30/15 02:35 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

LOL

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm just waiting for rocky mtn transplant bill and King Brown to show us their proof that George Bush manipulated or fudged the intelligence that led to war in Iraq.

I'll bet those who aren't happy with Misfires now would really enjoy it if we all just made shit up all the time.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Senate Report: Bush Used Iraq Intel He Knew Was False
Huffington Post 06/13/2008 5:12 am EDT Updated: 06/04/2013 2:15 pm EDT

"More than five years after the initial invasion of Iraq, the Senate Intelligence Committee has finally gone on the record: the Bush administration misused, and in some cases disregarded, intelligence which led the nation into war. The two final sections of a long-delayed and much anticipated "Phase II" report on the Bush administration's use of prewar intelligence, released on Thursday morning, accuse senior White House officials of repeatedly misrepresenting the threat posed by Iraq.

In addition, the report on Iraq war intelligence harshly criticizes a Pentagon office for executing "inappropriate, sensitive intelligence activities" without the proper knowledge of the State Department and other agencies.

In addition to judgments that could prove troublesome for the White House and make waves in the presidential race, the report also contains some stinging minority reports from Republican committee members who allege that Democrats turned the intelligence review process into a "partisan exercise."

However, when the GOP controlled the intelligence committee and steered its "Phase I" reporting on the use of Iraq war intelligence, critics complained that tough questions about the Bush administration's actions had been kicked down the road, and thus required a second round of fact finding -- dubbed "Phase II." The committee's delay in producing that full report to the public was seen by Democrats as evidence of a stonewalling campaign executed by President Bush's Republican Senate allies.

Former Committee Chairman Sen. Pat Roberts (R-KS) often vacillated over whether or not the report was worth completing, first promising in 2004 that the work would be finished, and then calling it a "monumental waste of time" later in 2005. When Democrats gained control of the Senate after the 2006 midterm elections, they gained a majority of seats on the committee and set the course for the production of the final reports. Whether by partisan design or simple chance, however, the committee managed to save some of the best questions for last.

The "Phase II" report states -- in terms clearer than any previous government publication -- that there was no operational relationship between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein, that Bush officials were not truthful about the difficulties the United States would face in post-war Iraq and that their public statements did not reflect intelligence they had at the time, and, specifically, that the intelligence community would not confirm any meeting between Iraqi officials and Mohamed Atta -- a claim that was nevertheless publicly repeated.

"Before taking the country to war, this Administration owed it to the American people to give them a 100 percent accurate picture of the threat we faced. Unfortunately, our Committee has concluded that the Administration made significant claims that were not supported by the intelligence," Rockefeller said in a statement provided to The Huffington Post.

"In making the case for war, the Administration repeatedly presented intelligence as fact when in reality it was unsubstantiated, contradicted, or even non-existent. As a result, the American people were led to believe that the threat from Iraq was much greater than actually existed. ... There is no question we all relied on flawed intelligence. But, there is a fundamental difference between relying on incorrect intelligence and deliberately painting a picture to the American people that you know is not fully accurate."

In a minority report authored by Sens. Orrin Hatch, Christopher Bond and Richard Burr, the Republicans accuse committee Democrats of committing a key error of governmental logic. "Intelligence informs policy. It does not dictate policy," they wrote. "Intelligence professionals are responsible for their failures in intelligence collection, analysis, counter-intelligence and covert action. Policymakers must also bear the burden of their mistakes, an entirely different order of mistakes. It is a pity this report fails to illuminate this distinction."

The key findings released by Rockefeller and his divided committee brings the five-part "Phase II" of the committee's report on prewar intelligence to completion. The investigation's first phase was released on July 2004, and two less controversial parts of "Phase II" were declassified in September 2006.

Page 25 of 27 1 2 23 24 25 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.