May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Philbert, Ken Nelson, 1 invisible), 385 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,802
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 53 of 59 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 58 59
Sidelock
Sidelock

Comrade Sralin,

I'm afraid that if you attempt to oversimplify this issue as a "love of guns", you're sadly mistaken.

It is a "Love of Freedom", and the willingness to defend it.

Sociopathic, religious statists always seem to miss that point in their haste to demonize.

Ridding ourselves of Fear Mongers? Have you decided to quit this board?

Last edited by Ken61; 09/27/15 04:41 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Owning guns and sales of guns is more about hunting and shooting sports than the love and defence of freedom.

I'm working directly with others to diminish fear mongering which is affecting our enjoyment of our shooting pursuits. Are you?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....I'm working directly with others to diminish fear mongering which is affecting our enjoyment of our shooting pursuits. Are you?

I fear you're enjoying the distraction of pursuits.

Isn't it like saying, some are working directly with others in misfires to diminish the fear of the left wing agenda which is affecting your enjoyment of forum pursuits. Huh, not even a hill of beans, eh.

On the other hand, we know you're a champion of fears, enjoyment and pursuits from the left hand side of the isle. Have to temper your hard work with a big old scoop of tolerance, eh. Women and gay rights, lefties are work'in on it, are you?

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

No King, I can't imagine you on a Cadet Corp shooting team. I find it difficult to believe rifle practice sessions once a week on Fridays. But even if you were, it does noting to diminish or change your frequent ant-gun, anti 2nd Amendment, ans anti-NRA rhetoric. It does nothing to erase your support for anti-gun politicians. It does nothing to erase your LULLING and bold faced lies about anti-gun Supreme Court Justices and Democrat infringements upon our rights.

I have provided scads of evidence of your anti-gun proclivities. There is more but I've been quite bust of late catching up with work and projects before winter. Be patient. A couple weeks is nothing compared to that "Proof" or "Evidence" you promised us concerning your fictional relationship with MLK over a year ago. We're also still waiting for the names of those Catholic Clerics from Nova Scotia who are so far "ahead of their time" that they will baptize adult converts who do no believe in the most basic tenets of the Church. The proof you refuse to provide to JCHannum is very typical of what you do. Similar requests from me, Jim, DaveK, and many others are not forgotten. You are the most dishonest fraud this board has ever seen.

What you call my obsession with you is actually determination. I don't quit. Stop pretending you have no idea why I do it. I've given my reason enough times that your pretending not to know is just more evidence of your dishonesty or mental illness.

You've given us nothing but lies and bullshit, obfuscation, resume inflation, and your increasingly transparent faux civility. I have provided much... mainly your own words quoted verbatim which you are mentally ill enough to deny.

Keep flailing liar.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Here you go liar. From yesterday at 5:00 PM.

Originally Posted By: keith
Poor little King. So delusional and in such deep denial... always flailing to try to recover that faux internet persona he invented here.

King, I have not provided any evidence of your anti-gun proclivities here... you have done that for us. Here is but the latest:

The roots I'm comfortable with are the radical---"to get to the root of"---and that's Jesus's teaching. The shame is how far the Christian community has drifted from it. We act irrationally from fear when the Christian message is to fear not, even death itself.We call ourselves Christian nations and stockpile ammunition, need concealed carry to protect ourselves and a regulated militia without regulations to protect us from our own governments, abandoning Jesus's teaching to defend it.

All I have done is to keep your anti-gun rhetoric at the top where you can no longer simply dismiss it and sweep it under the rug. The fact that you can be in such denial of your own words shows the depth of your depravity, your pathological lying personality, and your Mental Illness. This will be your DoubleGunShop legacy.

"Oh poor me, I don't know why he does it!" "There's no evidence... nothing..."

You should be thrilled about the thread which documents your anti-gun rhetoric. You seem to think the 53,285 view are mostly due to people are actually thinking this is about me, and making me look foolish or obsessive. One wonders then, why you are so frantically flailing to discredit me that you tell homoerotic lies about swords and snakes that you fantasize about as phallic symbols. You must be crushed that the pope has not endorsed gay marriage and all the other gay things which excite you.

Once again, your actions betray you and your lies. Keep flailing you anti-gun fool.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Members will note again that there's no anti-gun in that quote, only another of his making of his own reality. Anti-gun is one thing, the fact of Christ's teaching and Christian tradition to fear not is another, while we arm ourselves to protect ourselves against each other in a violent world.

Sidelock
Sidelock

No, it not the same, as you imagine a separation of left and right in useful pursuits; in this case, to find a better way to diminish the fear militating against the shooting sports. Left and right are involved because taking responsibility cooperatively is a proven winner.

The US and Canada can't be compared in efforts in righting the wrongs. We're different countries with different people. Canada's appearance of finding an accommodating modus operandi for now is no assurance that an increasingly fearful urban majority won't change it.

One thought being explored---or will be fully when a national survey gets off the ground--- is promotion of the relative acceptance and efficacy of gun control Canada now has compared to US myriad legislation and legacy. Publics feeling good about themselves may be less likely to change things.

So, yeah, I'm working to prevent bad things from happening to us.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The roots I'm comfortable with are the radical---"to get to the root of"---and that's Jesus's teaching. The shame is how far the Christian community has drifted from it. We act irrationally from fear when the Christian message is to fear not, even death itself.We call ourselves Christian nations and stockpile ammunition, need concealed carry to protect ourselves and a regulated militia without regulations to protect us from our own governments, abandoning Jesus's teaching to defend it.

No anti-gun within that quote? You must really think we're not on to your little game.

As stated previously, here we have the anti-gun Liberal Left Atheist once again invoking religion and attempting to guilt-trip us into believing that our RKBA is somehow counter to Jesus' teachings. Our anti-gun trolls like King Brown have been very critical of the concept of the Militia... questioning the validity of it, questioning whether it has been replaced by the standing army or National Guard, even questioning the type of weapons it gives us the right to possess. King has also been very critical of concealed carry although it has been highly effective in reducing crime rather than causing the predicted Wild West Blood in the Streets.

And really, what business is it to King anyway? He is not even a citizen here, yet he continually works to undermine our 2nd Amendment. What has he done for the cause of gun rights in Canada? The answer is absolutely nothing. And an Atheist invoking God, Jesus, or the Bible should raise red flags to anyone with a brain.

Telling us that our defense of our Right to Keep and Bear Arms is abandoning Jesus' teachings is absolutely anti-gun, and absolutely disgusting. But King is a mentally ill pathological liar in deep denial.

Sidelock
Sidelock

a well regulated militia is one thing...a bunch of yahoos running around with semi auto handguns is something else...

or is it?

Last edited by ed good; 09/29/15 08:26 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed why don't you just admit that your too dumb to operate a semi-auto handgun ?

Page 53 of 59 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.