May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (DSchrank, Ian Forrester, MattH, Hammergun, 1 invisible), 425 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,796
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 59 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 58 59
Sidelock
Sidelock

C'mon, Craig, let's not get off on tangents. Help the little fella. It's the only way we'll get this Republican moment to 100,000 views, as the party has done for Trump---to his credit. A mostly Republican board could fill his box with evidence I'm anti-gun---if such evidence existed.

I'll help by saying that I not only criticized LaPierre for his self-serving emotional outburst at the time of the school massacre which cost favourable public opinion. I said he should be fired for it and regretted it later when I read stability may have caused his Vietnam deferment. Ill health is another thing.

My point is that criticizing an official for intemperate comment isn't criticizing his organization. Presidential aspirant Perry et Al now criticizing Trump as dangerous to the point of refusing to support him if nominated doesn't make them less conservative and disloyal to the GOP.

The little fella started this thread and then answered it in the positive. I asked for evidence of his accuracy, integrity and truthfulness---and received none. Now I'm asking members to help him or produce evidence that I'm anti-gun. No distractions, please. Just the evidence.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I googled Pinkham but didn't find anything definitive. I remember selling it as part-time clerk in the general store after school hours. I could have confused it with another high-demand, Carter's little liver pills. My pay was taken in .22 shells: 15 cents shorts, 20 cents long, 25 cents long rifle. A really good deal. I think my hourly wage was 25 or 30 cents an hour. Filling gallon jugs from puncheons of molasses in an unheated shed was another thing entirely.

Sidelock
Sidelock

When we were teenagers it was considered a great prank to put a bottle of Lydia Pinkham in someone's locker...Geo

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

You don't get to dictate the tone or tempo here King Pinnochio. Especially when you are in such dishonest denial of your own words which I have already provided. You're not hawkering any loogies down my throat or getting away with running like a pussy and changing the subject. Before you get your next juicy King Brown anti-gun quotes, you will have to answer the reply I made to your lies you posted last night. You claimed, for example, that I lied when I said you supported anti-gunners... even after I provided your own words proclaiming your support for Obama... and your acknowledgement that he is indeed anti-gun.

You went on to lie when you claimed Obama has "kept his legislative gun in the holster." I provided much proof that he has not, from his speeches and exploitation of other shootings since Newtown to numerous Executive Orders implementing new gun controls. Everyone here knows he has not 'kept his legislative gun in its' holster". And everyone knows you support anti-gunners.But still you deny your own words.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
It's hardly mean-spirited to note that I'm an Obama supporter. I'm proud of it, apparent here as long as he's been around. He's anti-gun but has kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16.

Go ahead, call it a lie again. You're only making yourself look like a pathetic loser. That brings a smile to my face.

You keep on denigrating the NRA and Wayne Lapierre... repeating that LaPierre's words after Newton diminished support for Gun Rights and the NRA. You cite obviously false data... your lie illustrated by the results of the 2014 mid-term elections when anti-gun Democrats got crucified at the polls.

Your lie is further illustrated by this...would you care to acknowledge this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/12/us/gun-control-gun-rights-pew-survey.html?_r=0

Or will you simply dance around it and ignore the truth? We all know the answer to that one King Pinnochio.

Once more, I want to revisit another totally false claim you made about me last night. I'm still waiting for you to show us where I made any homoerotic or homophobic references to swords or snakes. The only snake I have referred to is a lying snake named King Brown. I assure you I was not thinking of penises, but you certainly seem to have a phallic fixation. We all can see it is you who is fascinated with all things gay... including your Magic Negro Obama who bathed the White House in rainbow lights. And how many times now have you gushed about Pope Francis and his "Who am I to judge" statement about queers. Exactly what is your vested interest in clinging to that one line? Too bad you won't repeat and accept his stand on abortion with such fervor. Why are you so anxious to sweep this back into your closet, eh?

Proof please!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

C'mon, Craig, let's not get off on tangents....

....I asked for evidence of his accuracy, integrity and truthfulness---and received none. Now I'm asking members to help him or produce evidence that I'm anti-gun. No distractions, please. Just the evidence.

Tangents? C'mon King, I always mix in little digs and barbs, 'evidence' if you will. Tangents are a tactic, eh. Mind you, don't take it as mean spirited, sometimes there're 'interesting' contradictions. But, just to me, eh.

Back to the evidence, digs, barbs and tangents. You contend bo's an upper third best pres. You're unable to question his policy, tactics, track record and results. You flat out say he's anti gun, occasionally mentioning the tactics he uses. Are we keeping our powder dry because of climate change? The 'problem' with keith's evidence is that there's a whole bunch of it to wade through, eh?

Back to tangents. Isn't there 'discussion' here about crime, illegal border crossing, sanctuary law enforcement selectivity, the true economy, the true unemployment rate, effectiveness and facts behind green policy, national debt, foreign policy hmmmm, educational indoctrination, mushrooming entitlements, regulations, activism in the courts, the value of faith, truths about healthcare, shooting coot on the water, and everything else pc under the sun.

Can we 'argue' about that last run on sentence. Maybe, 5-ish percent vague answers, a good third tangents, love that demonizing. Maybe another third, way low, non answers, and a final seventy-five percent, outright or variations on the punks game. Yup, I say the folks who vote dem are anti's, but they're still really, really nice folks, I guess. There aren't any libs here that'll question other lib rants, eh.

Two topics stirred in recent times, the soros comment and the looting comparison pictures. Ton-o-tangents, but not one comment on criminals acting like animals and an extreme left wing power broker, left being the key. How come you'll cling to the tiniest word subtleties to 'prove' that you're progun, but brush of the words of bo and company, and belittle the wording of the Constitution and selected law?

By the way, I'd have never dove for that gun. You have no idea how bad the pollution is. It'll cause you to bash R's, not to mention the rash that you couldn't get rid for months. Terrible stuff, good thing you're rich enough to vacation down here.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Couple of your points to clarify from my point of view. (There will be no evidence of anti-gun from the little fella or others because it doesn't exist.)

Obama first. I've also said he's been a disappointment to me; he was naive to think he could get bipartisan support, healthcare should have been a slam-dunk.

He'll be in top third historically, now piling on the legacy. As for US black-white murderous mayhem, it's so freighted with hate here I try to steer clear of commenting on it.

Comment on the never-ending debate of the meaning of the Second is not belittling the Constitution. Members do it here all the time.

Pollution in the North Atlantic? Only danger is running out of air. Bought a 50 cubic inch tank last week for short flips to fill the larder with shellfish. The 72s are getting heavy at 84.

C'mon up and see how commoners live!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Couple of your points to clarify from my point of view....

....Obama first....he was naive to think he could get bipartisan support, healthcare should have been a slam-dunk....

....As for US black-white murderous mayhem, it's so freighted with hate here I try to steer clear of commenting on it.

Comment on the never-ending debate of the meaning of the Second is not belittling the Constitution....

Relax, this is misfires, not the all politics all the time station.

His only fault is being naive? Yuck, yuck, yuck. Remember back just a bit when I was viciously attacked for tangential thinking? Who exactly was pelosi addressing when she said, pass the bill if you want to read what's in it. Why would a hater, such as myself, bring it up when bipartisanship was bubbling over at the time. Don't you think if bo is called naive, it would only be for tangential distraction away from ones own gun control justification?

More politics all the time. Who said black on white. Tah dah, didn't you. You didn't seem to steer clear when you were able to point all all the racism you saw around these parts. I was thinking of the explosion of black on black murder rate. Not just the routine black on black crime that's ignorable, but the leaps and bounds over the last year. I could either be Bush' fault, or maybe a 'common core' between these young adults and the school system that glorifies their punkhood. Your nice twelve year old, six short years ago, grew up to be on the loosing end of a street shootout, but at least he had food stamps to get him that far.

We know the position of the left here is that there is no constitutional protection under the second. I was thinking of the many comments about the entire Constitution being a living, breathing document with the 'people will' being code for, let's file a law suit with an activist judge.

I can still remember my first comment to one of your thoughts, it struck me as a cancer eating away at gun rights. That coming from someone who admitted that no law or restriction could've prevented criminal use of firearms, scratch that, was entitled to political benefit of demonizing the gun.

You've never answered, ever. Let's say you convince me, and I vote liberal because bipartisanship and working together is smart strategy for achieving common goals. Can you offer any possible scenario that my gun rights would be protected by any democrat that I helped elect, or could I hope for any help from my brother libs to not look the other way and laugh at the naive me?

When a left wing politician is black, all that means is the blinders are on. Not the whole you, but part of you is pro gun control, with just the silent assumption that it won't go too far. How do I 'know' this, because you lobby and influence for control of the lawful, and celebrate criminality and skin to the extent that they're politically useful.

Now ain't that a load of cow pies!

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Kween Brown is either dishonestly avoiding acknowledging the large amount of evidence which shows us his anti-gun, anti-NRA, and anti-2nd Amendment attitudes... or he is severely mentally ill.

It wasn't Wayne LaPierre he denigrated when he touted his false polling data that said NRA popularity was dropping. That was the whole organization. And the whole organization backs Wayne LaPierre's message after Newtown. Millions of members back that message as well, and so do millions of voters who swept anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats out of office in 2014.

Kween Brown is a disgusting liar.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Obama first. I've also said he's been a disappointment to me; he was naive to think he could get bipartisan support, healthcare should have been a slam-dunk.

He'll be in top third historically, now piling on the legacy. As for US black-white murderous mayhem, it's so freighted with hate here I try to steer clear of commenting on it.

Comment on the never-ending debate of the meaning of the Second is not belittling the Constitution. Members do it here all the time.

The few times there has been bipartisan agreement in congress, it has been against Obama. Otherwise, the Democrats vote in lockstep and the Republicans vote against as the loyal opposition should. A genuine health care bill could have easily been pased had it actually addressed the healthcare problems faced in this country. Instead an abomination was forced through by legal trickery. The bill as passed addresses none of the problems and has in fact contributed to rising healthcare costs and increased insurance rate, forcing more people out of the market than it covered. These are easily verifiable facts.

As far as Obama being in the top third, again what parallel universe are you living in. By all measures, this administration has been an abysmal failure. Unemployment is up, with 94 million people out of the market, race relations are at a new low with police being openly executed by black activists. I can go on with the phony war on climate change, open borders encouraging an invasion of foreign nationals, multiple scandals and coverups like Benghazi, the IRS, the VA, Fast and Furious, but I will stop here.

Edited to add I neglected to include the so called "Iran Deal", which will ensure Iran going nuclear in short order. Did anyone notice that Iran just happened to find a new source of Uranium it had not realized it had? How convenient just as this deal is wrapped up thanks to Valerie Jarrett.

If that is your idea of success, you have very low standards.

Last edited by JCHannum; 09/14/15 08:21 AM.

Jim H.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not a load of cow pies to me. It's your way of looking at a country so fed up with its Washington governance anything would be an improvement. Even Trump: first choice of Republican commoners and if not for the party will win the nomination, as low in presidential timber as the GOP can go.

The Second is what originalists and others want it to be, the former seeing any variances as infringements. So it goes and ever will be. It is not inviolable and inalienable as some members want all of us to believe. The variances seem broadly distributed across Republican and Democrat constituencies.

Your undeclared racial civil war to the point of Walker calling for protection of police is caused in part by not confronting the slavery legacy as Germany did the holocaust. That's a collective responsibility of all Americans, not one to be borne or blamed on blacks and whites, conservatives or liberals. Canada's heinous treatment of indigenous peoples is being addressed differently.

Your view of a Democrat not protecting your gun rights is common, not dissimilar to Republican doubts of Trump, the man of the deal, as their president, or of RINO politicians mentioned here including the presidential contender McCain. When did you start trusting only Republican politicians?

Americans love their guns. I said during the weeping and wailing of an anticipated Obama onslaught that any changes on his watch would be cosmetic. Gun rights are a minefield where any politician moves at her peril. The president's last 21 Executive Orders on gun control hardly got a mention here---if one, at all.

Consider also warfare of any kind, particularly on the streets against authority, nearly always results in repressive measures. That's a clear objective of dissenters, freedom fighters, terrorists, whatever you want to call them. Governments take measures for public safety. Often the first is gun control.

No one can offer a scenario that any politician will protect your gun rights, Craig. Parties rule and test their performance at elections. They do what the public seems to favour, and over-the-top security measures are often a consequence. That's how the US got the Patriot Act and Canada the relatively brief long-gun registry.

Hope this helps.

Page 47 of 59 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.