May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Southern Sport, 12boreman, Cold1, David Williamson, MattH, 1 invisible), 737 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,797
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 59 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 58 59
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
certainly a worthy companion for da keet.

Thanks for the compliment Ed. J.R.B. has more class and integrity in his small toenail than you and Lyin' King could ever dream of. And thanks for proving it to us on a regular basis.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What a denouement, what a climb-down by the little fella. He says it’s a lie that he denounces as anti-gun all those who voted for Obama. He now confesses #418453, as he did earlier for lying about Jim’s delusionary notions, that not all those who voted for Obama are anti-gun. And then his #418308 that “supporting a politician like Obama absolutely means you support his agenda.” He admitted he held his nose voting Republican because the party wasn’t all to his liking. When others do the same, he says they absolutely support everything in the party’s platform!

Consider contradictions of the two posts in the last couple days: that I was wrong that gun rights were far down in public concerns, on one hand, and now claiming that “a lot of the 47 per-centers. . .could care less about gun rights and the 2nd Amendment.” Majority dissenters voted for Obama twice. He denounces Jager as a moron and idiot for voting along with the rest of the country. His comedic projection of swords and snakes as tough masculinity comes off as homophobic and distinctly phallic!

His response to my request for him to provide evidence that I’m anti-gun is several lies that (1) I didn’t do anything to get anti-gun politicians to respect the Second, (2) I "celebrated" Second infringements and (3) I "supported" anti-gun politicians. I did say LaPierre’s intemperate and emotional outbursts would cost NRA favourable public opinion ---which it did---and that courts arbitrate “inalienable” and “inviolate” claims for the Second continually as part of an enduring national debate. What’s anti-gun in acknowledging his admitted “infringements” of the Second?

Evidence, please.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King, I think you OD'ed on Lydia Pinkham's elixir. crazy Better lay off the stuff for a while and take Geritol instead or you're going to the nursing home with ed. laugh

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Holy crap King, before I even saw J.R.B.'s reply to you, I thought you must be drunk as a skunk to write such unintelligible nonsense. Please show us where I ever said that everyone who voted for Obama is anti-gun. Put up or shut up already. Contrary to your beliefs, repeating a lie over and over will not make it true.

I confronted your dubious notion that a large majority of the electorate did not consider gun rights important with the very real fact that numerous anti-gun Democrats got soundly defeated in 2014. Like it or not, some fraction of 47% does not constitute anything like the massive numbers that you gleefully reported as being uninterested in gun rights or down on the NRA. Less than 2 months after the dubious poll you cited, NRA membership was at an all time high of over 5 million, and like it or not, NRA members vote at a much higher rate than the general population.

Jagermeister is not a moron for supporting Obama... twice.... proudly, and then complaining about the high cost of ammo. He is an idiot. Big difference! Don't misquote me. And you know damned well I never once said that everyone who voted for Obama is anti-gun. You can keep lying about that or show us your proof. I'm also waiting for you to show us where I made any homoerotic or homophobic references to swords or snakes. The only snake I have referred to is a lying snake named King. I assure you I was not thinking of penises, but you sure seem to have a phallic fixation. We all can see who is fascinated with all things gay... including your Magic Negro who bathed the White House in rainbow lights. And how many times now have you gushed about Pope Francis and his "Who am I to judge" statement about queers. Do you have a vested interest in clinging to that one line? Too bad you won't repeat his stand on abortion every week. You are so pathetically desperate to discredit me that you'll say anything.

The evidence of your anti-gun proclivities which you demand is evidence I have repeatedly provided... but you are in dishonest denial. The evidence you claim is a lie has been repeatedly proven by your own words and actions. Take my advice. Your lies sound a touch more believable when you aren't inebriated and flailing like a madman. What a total fraud you are.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

yep...burke an hyde reincarnated...

or, maybe there is a future for these two in tv wrestling?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Holy crap King, before I even saw J.R.B.'s reply to you, I thought you must be drunk as a skunk to write such unintelligible nonsense. Please show us where I ever said that everyone who voted for Obama is anti-gun. Put up or shut up already. The words you claim I wrote in my post #481308 are not there, and never were. Contrary to your beliefs, repeating a lie over and over will not make it true.

I confronted your dubious notion that a large majority of the electorate did not consider gun rights important with the very real fact that numerous anti-gun Democrats got soundly defeated in 2014. Like it or not, some fraction of 47% does not constitute anything like the massive numbers that you gleefully reported as being uninterested in gun rights or down on the NRA. Less than 2 months after the dubious poll you cited, NRA membership was at an all time high of over 5 million, and like it or not, NRA members vote at a much higher rate than the general population.

Jagermeister is not a moron for supporting Obama... twice.... proudly, and then complaining about the high cost of ammo. He is an idiot. Big difference! Don't misquote me. And you know damned well I never once said that everyone who voted for Obama is anti-gun. You can keep lying about that or show us your proof. I'm also waiting for you to show us where I made any homoerotic or homophobic references to swords or snakes. The only snake I have referred to is a lying snake named King. I assure you I was not thinking of penises, but you sure seem to have a phallic fixation. We all can see who is fascinated with all things gay... including your Magic Negro who bathed the White House in rainbow lights. And how many times now have you gushed about Pope Francis and his "Who am I to judge" statement about queers. Do you have a vested interest in clinging to that one line? Too bad you won't repeat his stand on abortion every week. You are so pathetically desperate to discredit me that you'll say anything.

The evidence of your anti-gun proclivities which you demand is evidence I have repeatedly provided... but you are in dishonest denial. The evidence you claim is a lie has been repeatedly proven by your own words and actions. Take my advice. Your lies sound a touch more believable when you aren't inebriated and flailing like a madman. What a total fraud you are.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yours is the first mention I've heard of Pinkham's in nearly 70 years, JRB. Fishermen would come into the village general store and ask for "some of those pink pills for the old lady."

Perhaps you could help push this to 100,000 by encouraging the little fella to post the evidence I'm anti-gun. It's already a revelatory Republican phenomenon like Trump for entertainment.

Neither applies your eating advice to what comes out of their mouths (and there's nothing Republicans and board can do about it) but it's worth a try on this mostly Republican board.

He promised a day or so ago he was holding back some juicy quotes to prove I'm anti-gun, a common ploy of persons on the margins looking for attention.

Supporters have a responsibility to urge him to disclose them. Please see your duty and do it. In the same way Republicans embraced Trump.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

You don't get to dictate the tone or tempo here King Pinnochio. Especially when you are in such dishonest denial of your own words which I have already provided. You're not hawkering any loogies down my throat or getting away with running like a pussy and changing the subject. Before you get your next juicy King Brown anti-gun quotes, you will have to answer the reply I made to your lies you posted last night. You claimed, for example, that I lied when I said you supported anti-gunners... even after I provided your own words proclaiming your support for Obama... and your acknowledgement that he is indeed anti-gun.

You went on to lie when you claimed Obama has "kept his legislative gun in the holster." I provided much proof that he has not, from his speeches and exploitation of other shootings since Newtown to numerous Executive Orders implementing new gun controls. Everyone here knows he has not 'kept his legislative gun in its' holster". And everyone knows you support anti-gunners.But still you deny your own words.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
It's hardly mean-spirited to note that I'm an Obama supporter. I'm proud of it, apparent here as long as he's been around. He's anti-gun but has kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16.

Go ahead, call it a lie again. You're only making yourself look like a pathetic loser. That brings a smile to my face.

You keep on denigrating the NRA and Wayne Lapierre... repeating that LaPierre's words after Newton diminished support for Gun Rights and the NRA. You cite obviously false data... your lie illustrated by the results of the 2014 mid-term elections when anti-gun Democrats got crucified at the polls.

Your lie is further illustrated by this...would you care to acknowledge this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/12/us/gun-control-gun-rights-pew-survey.html?_r=0

Or will you simply dance around it and ignore the truth? We all know the answer to that one King Pinnochio.

Once more, I want to revisit another totally false claim you made about me last night. I'm still waiting for you to show us where I made any homoerotic or homophobic references to swords or snakes. The only snake I have referred to is a lying snake named King Brown. I assure you I was not thinking of penises, but you certainly seem to have a phallic fixation. We all can see it is you who is fascinated with all things gay... including your Magic Negro Obama who bathed the White House in rainbow lights. And how many times now have you gushed about Pope Francis and his "Who am I to judge" statement about queers. Exactly what is your vested interest in clinging to that one line? Too bad you won't repeat and accept his stand on abortion with such fervor. Why are you so anxious to sweep this back into your closet, eh?

Proof please!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....He promised a day or so ago he was holding back some juicy quotes to prove I'm anti-gun, a common ploy of persons on the margins looking for attention....

Proof? Apparently, the only legal evidence that you're pro gun is that you used to dive in frigid storm driven waters for lost guns. Note the past tense. Seems your position has evolved, ergo, now you're anti gun.

It may be cholesterol related. Pigs in a blanket fried like bacon are unhealthy, but the first step is to admit it. Proactive therapy, if the waiting list isn't too long, could be key as I have it on good authority that indeed you're voting for the church of Canada this time around, just like we did twice down here.

Yes, we need a wall along that red line to protect the illegal 47% from rich Canadians in the wild west. Tear down your quotas, welcome other cultures and celebrate the savings from needless war. It was gitmo all along. I can't get rid of these hiccups, I'll go get another six pack of medicine. Maybe legal pot bought with food stamps would be better, does it work for you?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I remember Lydia Pinkham elixir. It was a tonic, not pills in my recollection. Could'a come both ways though I guess...Geo

Last edited by Geo. Newbern; 09/12/15 01:50 PM. Reason: can't type
Page 46 of 59 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.