May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Jeremy Pearce, Jtplumb, AWOLF, Ian Forrester, 2 invisible), 1,016 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,527
Posts545,847
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 45 of 59 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 58 59
Sidelock
Sidelock

levin dont say nuttin bout da king...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
levin dont say nuttin bout da king...

You are correct Ed. But King's anti-gun words and quotes say a lot about himself...

They say he is either a pathological liar, or very mentally ill to be in such complete denial of his own words. He makes himself look like a total ass. And we all know that you are a total ass to defend him.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"He makes himself look like a total ass. And we all know that you are a total ass to defend him."

well, most often so do you...cept you aint got no defenders...

Sidelock
Sidelock

...cept you aint got no defenders...

Want to bet dipshit?

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thanks J.R.B.

King Brown wouldn't need any defenders if he just told the truth. But we all know he is too sick to ever do that. It says a lot about Ed Good too, that he can be so dishonest as to defend a so-called man like King who can be in complete denial of his own words and statements.

I was going to give King another "shred of truth" replay of his anti-gun rhetoric just to keep his thread near the top, but I'll hold off a bit since Ed has done that for me.

47,875 views for this thread now, and counting. Surely we are in DoubleGunShop Top Ten Greatest Hits territory now.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keith, your PM box is full.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keet an jrb: two charm school rejects...

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thanks J.R.B. I cleaned some out.

It is nice to have Ed Good keeping this thread near the top. I don't want to see it fade into obscurity and let King get away with his usual tactics of repeated lies, or changing the subject, or simply dancing away from it until most people forget what he actually said. I want to see it reach 100,00 views or more. It's over 48,000 now, and counting. An anti-gun Legacy solidified by his own words. And a Legacy of extreme dishonesty solidified by pathetic denials of his own words.

King has been recently trying a new strategy. He's been repeating the lie that I feel that anyone who is not a Republican or who voted for Obama must be anti-gun.

That is absurd and dishonest. I realize that a lot of the 47 per-centers who voted for Obama could care less about gun rights and the 2nd Amendment. Many simply voted for him because of his color with no regard to his competence or experience. Many others voted for Obama because they were interested in maintaining the expanded Welfare and Food Stamp benefits. I wonder if King's imaginary friend John F. Kennedy would see them as patriotic, or as greedy fools who are too lazy to work and only put us deeper in debt. They sure don't pay heed to his statement, "Ask not what your country can do for you... ask what you can do for your country." Then there are many Public Sector employees who know Obama is unlikely to reduce the size of government, and voted for him for their own selfish interests. These folks are not necessarily anti-gun at all. We have discussed these voters many times, and never branded them as anti-gun. But King Brown is out to discredit and denigrate me, and to hell with the truth!

Then there are those who would claim to be pro-gun... they may even own guns and hunt and shoot... but they support and defend and vote for extreme anti-gunners like Obama. These folks are not pro-gun no matter how you slice it. They are no help to us at all. They are more divisive and do more harm to the cause of gun rights than almost anything. This is where fools and liars and trolls like King Brown reside. King is worse than most because the very things he recommends to us are those things that failed dramatically in the past (as in the GCA of 1968) and caused long term damage to us.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keet an jrb: two charm school rejects...

Charm school rejects????? We dropped out because we refused learning how to bow before brain dead idiots who want to take our guns. Thankfully, considering your age, we won't have to put up with you much longer because you will be in a nursing home. At keith's and my age we will still be here with our two edged swords raised high, hacking liberal lies to shreds. Now go away ed, your "Depends" stink and need changing. Just like you...... they're full of shit.

Sidelock
Sidelock

certainly a worthy companion for da keet...sorta like burke an hyde...

Last edited by ed good; 09/11/15 02:48 PM.

Page 45 of 59 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.